剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
now you're making me feel like I owe you something.
让我觉得我欠你的
You don't owe me anything, sir.
你不欠我任何东西 先生
Good, good.
那就好 那就好
Then get the hell out of my room so I can enjoy
那就赶紧滚出我房♥间
my lunch in peace.
我好安静地享用午餐
Ok, I'm taking this pizza.
那我得拿走这份披萨
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I'm taking the pizza.
我要拿走这份披萨
No!
没门儿
Alright, post op pizza party is over.
行了 术后披萨大餐到此为止
What are you thinking, Oz?
你脑子进水了吧 奥兹
Gimme this.
给我
Like I brought him the pizza, what are you, nuts?
又不是我买♥♥给他的 你傻了吗
Hey there, how you doing?
你好 这几天怎么样
Hi. I'm ok.
你好 我挺好的
Sketchbook.
你的素描本
Thanks.
谢谢
You want to come in?
要不要进来坐会儿
Yeah, love to, thank you.
好 谢谢
I just made coffee.
我才煮了咖啡
Yeah, I'd love some, that's great.
正好 我也想喝点儿
Great.
好的
It's a really nice place.
你家很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You've got awesome drawings.
你画画得真不错
Would you like to see my latest?
你要不要看看我新画的图
This is new information.
这可是新线索啊
You've got to bring this to the police.
你得把这个给警♥察♥看看
Well, you saw what happened last time, missing baby or not,
上次你也看见了 不管怎样
I don't think anyone really believes that
应该都没人会信
my drawings are going to help.
我画的东西能帮上忙
So you're saying that he stopped the car and that
你是说他中途停下车
a woman got in?
好让一个女人上车
No, I'm not saying anything.
不 不是我说
It's whatever the picture says.
而是我的画告诉我的
People don't take you seriously
人们之所以不把你当回事儿
because they don't know where the drawings are from.
是因为他们不知道这些画是怎么来的
I already told you, I don't know exactly.
我说过了 我自己也不清楚
This woman who got you involved in this,
让你淌这趟浑水的女人
she's pressuring you, isn't she?
她让你觉得有压力 对不对
And you don't want to disappoint her,
而你不想让她失望
is that what's going on?
对不对
You don't have a clue.
你完全不知道什么情况
Try me.
说来我听听
Oh God.
上帝啊
Ok.
好吧
A couple of years ago, this Ontario family was vacationing in Mexico,
几年前 安大略有家人在墨西哥度假
and their teenage daughter went missing.
他们十多岁的女儿失踪了
The investigation was coming up dead ends,
警方的调查没有任何结果
but I knew she'd been murdered, and I knew where the body was.
但我知道是谋杀 还知道尸体在哪儿
What did you do?
你当时怎么做的
Anonymous call to the Provincial Police,
打匿名电♥话♥给警方
but the drawings helped me to the location
但我的画帮我找到了尸体的位置
and then they found her body in a cove.
警方在一个小海湾发现了尸体
Alright, so you gave the family closure, that's important.
你帮那家人了了心愿 这意义重大
No, I think I actually added to their suffering.
不 我觉得这让他们更加痛苦
After that I said I wasn't going to get involved again.
那之后我就告诉自己不要再插手这些事
Um, that girl in Mexico,
当时在墨西哥
she led me to her mutilated body.
是那女孩带我去她被肢解的尸体现场的
That's what you do, you communicate with spirits,
也就是说 你能跟鬼魂交流
with people on the other side?
那些已经到了另一个世界的人们的鬼魂
Is that what you're telling me?
你是想告诉我这个吗
Um, if I let them in, I can see them,
如果我集中精神 就能看见他们
and I can hear them,
听到他们说话
and I can see their pictures.
还能看到他们所看到的画面
That comes with a price.
但凡事都有代价
Ok answer on three, one, two...
数三下你就接 一 二
This is Keith Shelton.
喂 我是基斯·谢尔顿
Yeah, I think you know exactly what I want.
那你肯定知道我想要什么
How do I know this is real?
怎么证明你不是在骗我
There's a hole in one knee of her leggings and
她裤腿的一边膝盖上有个洞
dry cleaning stamp J22 on her snowjacket.
她滑雪服上还有个干洗标签 写着J22
You have my baby.
是我女儿
Is she ok?
她还好吗
Is Marley ok?
马利还好吗
Keep rolling, I need 10 seconds.
保持通话 还得10秒钟
One million dollars, large bills.
一百万加元 全部大额纸币
Fine, alright, but I need to know that Marley is okay.
可以 但我要先确认马利的安全
Put the phone next to her please.
拜托把电♥话♥放到她旁边
Don't you see what they're doing?
你还不明白他们的打算吗
Get off now!
赶紧挂了
We see any cops, this baby dies.
如果有警♥察♥跟着 你女儿死定了
Keep going, keep going.
接着聊 接着聊
Just tell me where I need to be.
我去哪儿交赎金
I said no more than 15 seconds!
我都说了不要超过15秒钟
Give me the damn phone.
你♥他♥妈♥把电♥话♥给我
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
I didn't get it.
没追踪到
So I could only place the call
目前只能确认电♥话♥来自
within a 12 block radius in downtown Toronto,
以多伦多市中心为圆点 半径12街区内
but there's like 12,000 residences.
但那儿住了差不多1万2千人
Ok, well we know we're looking for a couple.
好 我们的目标是一对男女
Has our profiler given us any information
数据档案库那边
as to who it is we're looking for?
给出嫌犯的信息了吗
Symbiotic narcissism, sense of entitlement,
他们都很自恋 自以为是
one partner possibly dominates,
其中一个说了算
and the choice of target is unlikely to be random.
作案目标应该不是随机选择的
Wow, this is so messed up.
简直是一团乱
We should just call him back.
我们应该给他打回去
We were this close to closing that deal.
只差一点就能达成协议了
We were this close to being traced.
只差一点我们就被追踪了
So we use another phone, we make the call from somewhere else.
那我们换个电♥话♥ 换个地方再打
What's your hurry, Donny?
你着什么急 唐尼
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You want those cops to have more time to figure out what's what?
你想给条子多点时间来搞我们是吧
We can afford to wait.
我们耗得起
Reagan...
里根...
I want to tear his heart out, and then show it to him.
我要让他悲痛欲绝 生不如死
Baby, that's crazy talk.
宝贝 这有点过了
He has to suffer.
必须要让他痛苦
You saw him on TV. Okay? He's suffering.
你在电视上看到他了 他已经很痛苦了
Not enough.
还不够痛苦
That's it. I'm going to call him.
就这么定了 我给他打电♥话♥
We already know that the kidnapper had an accomplice.
我们已经知道绑匪有个同伙
Well he stopped to pick her up.
他中途接她上车
Why didn't you share this information before?
你为什么不早点提供这条线索
I didn't know it before.
我之前也不知道
And why is that?
为什么现在又知道了
Well, because we just reconnected.
因为我们刚刚重新取得联♥系♥
It's not like I can summon her.
我不能召唤她
And who is this, that you're talking about?
那联♥系♥你的到底是谁
The woman? And who is she?
那个女的吗 她是谁
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Well, thank you for that.
好吧 简直太谢谢了
Rose?
罗斯?
Is that the woman you've been communicating with?
联♥系♥你的是这个女人吗
Keith's wife?
基思的老婆
It's no wonder she broke through even though i tried to resist.
难怪我抗拒她的时候她也能强行联♥系♥我
A woman trying to save her baby.
这就是母爱的力量
What's going on here?
怎么回事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表