剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
1♥8♥9♥2, Shelley.
雪莱 1♥8♥9♥2年版
It's got some great plates.
有些很好的印刷版本
You still like Shelley?
你还喜欢雪莱吧
I do, I hardly have time to fit in poetic justice.
还喜欢 我无暇接受理想的赏罚
Well, that's a crying shame.
真是奇耻大辱啊
Listen, I have to ask you about a game.
我得问问你赌局的事
No, are you kidding?
不 你在开玩笑吗
Just one dance.
就跳一支舞
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不
Seriously?
真的吗
Very seriously.
非常认真
Ok, it's weekly high stakes.
那是每周都有的高额赌局
Played in the penthouse of the Thompson.
在汤普森酒店的顶楼进行
Are you talking business?
你是在谈论工作吗
I'm trying. How would I possibly know about a poker game?
我在尝试 我怎么会了解扑克牌局呢
I don't do that anymore, remember?
我早就不赌了 记得吗
Oh, you don't, no.
你不玩了 对
So if I go hit your speed dial, I'm not going to get
所以 如果我按下你的快速拨号♥键
a bookie named Sid?
我不会接通一个叫西德的赌马的人
His name is Ernesto.
他叫欧内斯托
Ah, Ernesto.
欧内斯托
Well I'm guessing you know some people who could give
我猜 你一定有路子
you some information.
获得相关信息
If it's that important to you, I will make some inquiries.
如果这样对你很重要 我会去打探一下
I would appreciate that.
那就太感谢你了
And what do I get in return?
我有什么回报呢
A thank you note.
一张感谢条
Perfume?
喷香水了
Don't push it.
别太过分
I just have to take care of something, I'll be back in a second.
有些事情我要去处理一下 一会就回来
Ok.
好的
Wow, you are good.
不赖嘛
Ok, stop. I did not expect the dancing.
住嘴 那段舞倒是出乎我的意料
It was like a bonus.
就像是额外犒赏
Ok, shh.
好了
What did you get?
你读到什么了
What did I get, ok, he's lying to you about being
我听到他说他戒赌了
out of gambling.
那是在骗你
That doesn't surprise me.
一点都不让我惊讶
But he is sincere about wanting to help you.
但是 他是真心想要帮你
Good.
很好
How well do you know this guy?
你有多了解这个家伙
Why?
怎么了
There was other details...
还有一些其他的细节...
visuals, I mean.. you look good in black lingerie
一些画面 你穿着黑色内衣
with stockings, garter belt.
长筒丝♥袜♥连着吊袜带 真不错
Ok, sorry about that, uh yeah... well, that makes sense.
好了 很抱歉 那很正常
Does it? He's my husband.
是吗 他是我丈夫
What?
什么
So McCluskey digs the bad boy, eh?
看来麦克劳斯基喜欢坏男人
He's more like a playboy, really.
他更像个花♥花♥公♥子♥
That's kind of hot, actually.
那还挺性感的
How is that hot?
怎么会性感呢
How is that hot?
怎么会性感呢
Forgot my phone.
忘拿手♥机♥了
Yeah, just goes to show you don't really know who
这就是告诉你 你其实不了解你认识的人
you know until you know them, isn't that right, partner?
直到你真正认识他们 对不对 搭档
Right.
没错
I'm actually a masked crime fighter by night.
其实在晚上我是个蒙面大侠
You're kidding?
你开玩笑吧
I would have pegged Toby, I was way off.
我还以为是托比 看来我大错特错
Where would I find the time?
我哪有这时间
I don't know.
我也不知道
Oh, ok.
好吧
Yup.
怎么了
Looks like you might be right about this
关于这个高额赌注的扑克赌局
high roller poker game.
看来你是对的
CSIS did some deep sea drilling into Philcox's private life.
情报局对菲尔科克斯的私生活进行了深入调查
Turns out he drained his bank account
结果发现他清空了他的银行账户
and maxed his line of credit over the last 6 weeks,
并在过去的六周里透♥支♥其最大信用额度
roughly the same time as those poker games.
几乎与那些扑克赌局同一时间
And what did he make a year?
那他一年挣多少
75 give or take.
七万五左右吧
So where did he get the money to stake in?
那他从哪儿弄来的钱去下注
Someone could have staked him.
有人帮他下注
Yeah, and then got him into debt up to his eyeballs.
没错 然后致使他陷入债务危机之中
It's a classic spy move.
这是最经典的间谍招数
Find a weakness and then exploit it.
寻找出弱点并将其利用
So somehow, he has to repay these debts,
不管怎样 他得偿还这些债务
the savings are gone, what does he have left of the value?
存款都没了 他手上还有什么值钱的东西吗
Yeah, access to classified information.
没错 接触机密情报的权限
On his last trip to NSA,
他上次去美国安♥全♥局♥的时候
Philcox accessed files he shouldn't have,
菲尔科克斯看了些不该看的文件
names of operatives operating in hot zones.
在热点地区执行任务的特工名字
Well, if that was he was dealing,
如果他用那作交易的话
then every mission is in jeopardy.
那么每个任务都岌岌可危
Yeah, not to mention their lives.
没错 更不必说他们的性命
Hey, can you get me a coffee?
对了 你能给我端杯咖啡吗
No!
不行
Well you're closer.
你更近点
Like 2 steps!
就两步远
Where is your sense of humour.
你怎么一点幽默感都没有
Sergeant McCluskey?
麦克劳斯基警官
Adam is waiting for you in the conference room.
亚当在会议室等你
Thank you.
谢谢
You did it.
你做到了
It's pretty sweet office Miche, congratulations.
这办公室挺不赖的 米歇尔 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
You forgot this.
你忘记这个了
I did, yes.
没错
I hope not on purpose.
但愿你不是故意的
Of course not.
当然不是
No, of course not.
对 当然不
So what did you find out?
那么你查出了什么
Well, this game has been going on apparently for
很明显在过去的六周里
the last 6 weeks, every Friday.
每个周五的晚上都有赌局
And the only way in through the door is to
而进入这场赌局的唯一途径是
stake up 150 large, keeps the riff raff out.
赌注抬高到十五万 闲杂人等拒之门外
So who gets in?
那么哪些人能进去
Pros, wanna bes, invitees.
内行的 装逼的 受邀的
The only real absolute is the cash.
最最重要的一点是要用现金
And what kind of security will be at the game?
那么现场的保全措施如何
Well they'll be concerned about cheats, so they'll
他们很担心有作弊的 所以他们会
be sweeping for electronics.
没收所有电子产品
Windows?
有窗户吗
Blinds down for sure.
窗帘肯定放下来了
Well, I need to find out what's going on in that
我需要查出除了打扑克外
game besides poker.
他们到底在搞什么鬼
Well I could help you out if you could just tell me
我可以帮你 你只需要告诉我
what I'd be looking for.
到底要找什么
It's classified, my hands are tied.
这是机密 我无能为力
I gotta know what I'm walking into here.
我需要知道我到底卷进了什么里面
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.
很抱歉 但我不能告诉你
Well I'm sorry, I can't help you.
我也很抱歉 我爱莫能助
Ok, ok, ok.
好吧 好吧
A CSIS operative was murdered, and we think the
一位情报局特工被谋杀 我们觉得
answers to why and who did it are in that game.
其死因及其凶手的答案都在那个赌局里
Murdered, huh?
谋杀案 是吗
So you need a madly skilled poker player with
所以你需要一位熟练的扑克玩家
rakish good looks to charm the info out of them?
用潇洒的外表从他们那套出消息
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表