剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
And that's when I found out about
就在这时我发现
what he was doing with Jericho 11,
他在耶利哥11号♥上捣鬼
and I also knew about Peter's involvement.
接着发现彼得也卷了进来
What, so you pretended to be attracted
所以你假装对彼得
to Peter to get close to him,
感兴趣而接近他
to steal their big payday, is that it?
以便盗走他们的那些数据 对吗
I would have never sold those numbers.
我不会卖♥♥掉那些卡♥号♥♥的
It's 14 million people's lifes!
那关系到1千4百万个人的生活
Peter would go...
彼得会...
he would go on about these benevolent concepts,
他会谈些关于慈善的概念
but really he couldn't care less what happened to those people.
但他并不关心那些人的死活
He was just like how Kenneth Niles
就像凯尼斯·奈尔斯
could care less what happened to my dad.
也毫不关心我父亲一样
And now these lives are in your hands.
而现在那些人的命运掌握在你手里
Yeah, they are.
是啊
But...
但是...
My life is in your hands.
我的生命却掌握在你手里
There's $140,000,000 here, fourteen million lives.
它价值1亿4千万 1千4百万个生命
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Do hard drives like microwaves?
硬盘喜欢被微波炉烤吗
No.
不
Hey, Oz, why are you waiting out here in the cold?
奥兹 天这么冷 你站这里干什么
I was kind of hoping we could have a little private moment.
我只是希望能跟你独处一会
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, that was ridiculous what I said yesterday.
我昨天说的话很不靠谱
I didn't...you know, the whole league thing,
我没有...配不配得上之类的话
that was a bad joke...I was...
只是扯淡...我只是...
Oz, Oz... shut up.
奥兹 奥兹...别说了
Okay.
好吧
Look, here's the deal. I used to be married
听好了 我结过婚
and now I'm free
现在又单身了
and I want to start enjoying life.
我想好好享受生活
I mean you're a lot of fun
和你在一起很有意思
but I'm not looking for a commitment, you know,
但我并不想许下承诺
and I'm certainly not looking for exclusivity.
更不需要专一的感情
Are you cool with that?
你能接受吗
You free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Actually, no.
没有
Maybe tomorrow?
明天可以
Yeah, tomorrow works.
好啊 明天不错
You know Oz there might come a day
奥兹 或许有一天
when you're not cool with this.
你会接受不了我们这种关系
I'm cool with it now.
我现在觉得不错
Okay.
好吧
So any news on the SIN numbers?
社保卡♥号♥♥的事有进展了吗
Whoever hacked Peter Dukette
黑了彼得·杜凯特的那人
hasn't done anything with them yet.
到现在还没有动静
Yeah, I have a feeling they won't...
我觉得他们不会行动了...
Do you?
是吗
Yeah.
对
You know that Hack Girl has vanished.
你知道那个黑客女孩人间蒸发了吗
Did she?
是吗
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你对此事一无所知 对吗
Not at all no.
一点都不知道
No, no, of course not,
你肯定不知道
because if you did I'm sure you would tell me.
你要知道了 肯定会告诉我
You'd be the first to know.
我会第一个告诉你
Though I have a feeling she'd be hard to find.
我觉得我们很难找到她
Do you?
真的吗
Just have that feeling.
只是一种感觉
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表