剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
and he's gonna prove it?
他会证明这一点
That guy sends me fruit baskets occasionally,
那个家伙偶尔给我送来水果篮子
every Christmas.
每个圣诞节都送
Listen if they have issues inside Metro
听着 如果他们都市警♥察♥内部有问题
they have special investigations to handle it.
他们会派特别调查小组去处理
Okay, well it doesn't really come down to this.
事情还没糟糕到这个地步
Since when
什么时候开始
is the greater good a bad thing?
皆大欢喜变成了一件坏事
Two standards of justice, right,
公正有两个标准 对吧
one for the cops and one for everyone else?
一个给警♥察♥设的 一个给其他人设的
I'm not saying that.
我没那么说
Don't have to.
你没必要说出来
You know my father was a god in his precinct
我父亲以前在他的辖区内是神一样的人物
until he was accused of taking ninety grand in cash
直到后来他被指控从证物保管处
from evidence lockup.
拿走了九万美元的现金
He didn't do it, it didn't matter.
他根本没做过 但已经不重要了
You know normally I have no problems with the cops
我对在工作中遇到的警♥察♥
I run into on the job.
一般没有什么意见
These guys are the exception, not the rule.
可这些家伙是例外 不按常理出牌
So it's not just me.
看来不仅仅是我这样想
No, they're total...
不 他们完全是
Jerks... Yeah.
混♥蛋♥ 对
I'm glad I caught you.
真高兴我赶上你了
Hey sergeant. Hi Michelle.
你好 警官 你好 米歇尔
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Yeah, I got a minute.
有空
You guys need to have a little pow wow, sure, great.
你们俩要谈一谈 当然可以 很好
Sorry.
抱歉
I... I'm being pressured
我 我迫于压力
to close out the Ross Miller case.
要停止调查罗斯·米勒的案子
Well, you got the perfect scapegoat, is that it?
你们找到了替罪羊 是不是
If eight-ball wasn't dead
如果八号♥球没有死
I would be arresting him right now.
我现在已经逮捕他了
Yeah, I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do.
也许你并没有你认为的那样了解我
Something tells me you didn't come down here
我有感觉 你专程过来这里
to tell me that the case is over.
不只是为了告诉我案子结了
Okay there is something, but...
好吧 是有些事 但是
but I don't know if I should have even brought you into this.
但是我不知道该不该把你牵扯进来
Today it's eight-ball,
今天是八号♥球
tomorrow it's some innocent person.
明天则是某个无辜的人
Where's the line?
什么时候才到头
What is it?
是什么事
You can still walk away.
你还有机会置身事外
So can you.
你也可以
There's a wake for Ross tomorrow at the Blue Goose,
明天在蓝雁酒吧有一场罗斯的追悼会
it's one last chance to get to the truth.
这是弄清楚真♥相♥的最后机会了
I'm in.
我加入
So I've been asked to say a few words about Ross.
我被邀请前来给罗斯致辞
I've known Ross since...
我认识罗斯是从
since he first joined the force.
从他加入警队开始
Hey, want me to go get the med kit?
要我去拿急救箱吗
For what?
干嘛用
For when we get our asses kicked.
等我们被打得屁滚尿流的时候就有用了
Oh thought you had my back.
我还以为你会罩我
I do... in theory.
我罩你 理论上讲
Ross was a hell of a cop...
罗斯是个好警♥察♥
Hell of a friend.
好朋友
What the hell are they doing here?
他们到底在这里干嘛
You talk about loyalty...
谈到忠诚...
Some nerve coming here...
还真有胆量过来...
...pair of rats.
两个混♥蛋♥
...be there for him.
...力挺他
You never let a fellow cop down, never.
你从未让同僚失望过
But he was a cutup too.
但是他也很爱胡闹
Like that time he ordered a case of champagne and
有一次他定了一箱香槟
billed it to the inspector.
却把账单寄给了检察员
Ross will be glad to know that we got the bad guy.
我们抓住了坏人 罗斯一定会很高兴
But he'd take more comfort in knowing that
但是他更欣慰的是
Emily and Jan were looked after.
有人细心照料艾米丽和简
So one last time...
让我们最后一次
to Ross.
敬罗斯
To Ross...
敬罗斯
We'll miss you buddy.
我们会想你的 兄弟
Trying to decide whether you boys are brave or stupid.
不知道你们是愚蠢还是勇敢
Is it strictly an either or situation?
非要二选一吗
We're just paying our respects.
我们只是在表达敬意
Well you had your chance for that.
你们已经错过这个机会了
Logan...
洛根
...listen the thing between us,
听着 关于咱俩的事
I was out of line.
是我太过火了
It's okay, I get it, I get it.
没关系 我了解
I'd do the same thing for my partner.
我也会我的搭档做同样的事
Look, whatever Ross's secrets were it's not
不管罗斯有什么秘密
worth digging up right now.
现在不追究的时候
Though I hear IIB is going to be looking through his
但我听说联合调查局明早会去
house tomorrow morning.
搜查他的房♥子
Anyways... no hard feelings.
不管怎样 别放在心上
No.
好的
We should probably get out of here.
我们应该走了
That we do.
必须走了
Let him took the bait.
让鱼儿咬钩吧
Or else this is going to be
不然你短暂的联合调查局事业
the end of your very short career at IIB...
就要在这里终结了
Or worse.
没准更糟
What the hell are you doing there?
你在那里干什么
I followed Scott here, he's looking for the money.
我跟着斯科特来的 他是来拿钱的
You know that. of course you know that.
你怎么知道 你当然知道了
Okay don't do anything until I get there.
在我到达之前 不准轻举妄动
I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟就到
This isn't good.
这可不太妙
Scott!
斯科特
What hell's going on?
怎么回事
Close enough Sarge, that's close enough.
够近了 警官 别再向前了
Ok, Emily get out of here now.
好的 艾米丽快出去
No, no, no.
不 不
Nobody's going anywhere.
谁都不许走
Okay, Scottie, this is bad.
好吧 斯科特 这可不好
Ross is dead, you're standing here with all this cash.
罗斯死了 现在这些钱却在你手里
And look at you Sarge, standing with a dead cop's wife.
看看你 警官 和已故警♥察♥的妻子在一起
I know about the affair.
我知道你们的奸♥情♥
Never mind that, put the gun down.
别管那些 把枪放下
Scott, please.
求你了斯科特
You stay out of this.
你一边呆着去
There's a way out of this.
没有过不去的坎
You come clean we'll put all this behind you.
你坦白交代 我们不会追究你的责任
There's no way out, look at this.
根本无路可退 看看这些
You're going to roll on me.
你会告发我的
It's over okay. Don't lie to me.
都结束了 别骗我了
No, no, I'm on your side.
不 不 我站在你这边
Listen to me, I'm on your...
听我说 我是和你
Do not lie to me Sarge.
别骗我 警官
Look you still wear the badge, that means something.
看 你还带着警徽 这意味着什么
You know what that means?
你知道这意味什么吗
It means we earned this.
这意味着 这是我们应得的
Ross and me, this is our money.
罗斯和我 这是我们的钱
We earned this risking our lives for years for what!
这么多年来我们出生入死为了什么
I understand, just give me the gun.
我明白 先把枪给我
You know what I'm talking about Sarge,
你知道我在说什么 警官
you know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表