剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, white male, early fifties.
男性 白人 五十岁出头
You got to pick the best matches, okay.
挑一个最接近的
Look at the shapes.
先看脸型
Okay...
好吧
uhh... here.
这个
This guy here.
这个
Okay. What about hair?
好的 头发呢
Hair, uhhh.... gray, short, thinning.
头发... 灰色 短发 稀疏
Shorter than that.
再短一些
Shorter.
再短一些
It's pretty good.
就是这样
Really good.
很像
How about eyes?
那眼睛呢
Eyes...
眼睛...
this...
这个
yeah, good.
对
Nose?
鼻子呢
Here we go...
好了
That's the guy.
就是他了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, just tweak his ears a little bit
没错 耳廓再扭曲一点
and that's your Mr. Potato head.
这就是你们要找的"薯头先生"
All right.
好的
Wow, that's cool.
挺先进
Wow, that's him.
就是他
All right, uh, Theo Sheridan.
他叫西奥·谢里登
Known associates include one Pierre Charlebois.
已知同伙中有一个叫皮尔·查理博伊斯的
There's no way you could have seen him before.
你不可能见过他
I didn't, Nick did.
我没见过 尼克见过
He was the triggerman?
就是他开的枪吗
Yeah, at Pierre's request.
对 皮尔指使的
There must be something Theo's wanted on.
西奥一定有什么把柄
Yeah, yeah it seems that he missed
对 貌似他不久之前
a parole officer meeting not too long ago.
错过了与假释官的一次见面
That'll work.
这就对了
Yeah?
喂
I understand.
我明白
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Alayne, Ruth, yeah, It's Michelle McCluskey.
阿莱恩小姐 鲁思 我是米歇尔·麦克劳斯基
Listen, I am so sorry to have to tell you this.
很遗憾地告诉您
Nick didn't make it.
尼克没挺过来
No, the doctors say they did everything
不 医生说他们已经
that they possibly could.
尽全力了
Please give my condolences to Frank and Roger.
替我向弗兰克和罗杰致哀
Theo Sheridan?
西奥·谢里登
Says my name.
谁叫我
Bringing you in on a parole violation.
你违反了假释规定 我要带你回局里
Since when does IIB do that kind of crap, huh?
联合调查局什么时候开始管这种破事了
It will give us a chance to talk about
正好借机会谈谈
Nick Alayne's murder.
尼克·阿莱恩被谋杀的事情
If you want to communicate with the Sgt.
如果你有话想和里面的警官说
just speak in a normal tone.
按正常语调说话就好
And if you are reading minds,
如果读到什么信息
feel free to share.
可以随时告诉我们
You may have fooled her; you're not fooling me.
你骗得过她 可骗不了我
I'm not fooling around, cop, so...
我没骗人 警官
According to your parole officer
根据你的假释官所说
you crossed into the States last week.
你上周越境去美国了
That's my job; I'm a food buyer.
我是个食品采购员 那是我的工作
What else were you buying?
你还买♥♥了什么
I stopped into an Armani outlet.
我还去逛阿玛尼折扣店了
Could have fooled me
差点骗过我
I'll tell you what you were doing.
我来告诉你 你干了什么
Arranged to sell a shipment of high-powered guns
你被派去把一批强力军♥火♥卖♥♥给
to a man named Loutier.
一个叫鲁蒂尔的人
It was a red shipment container.
那批货被装在一个红色集装箱里
We know the guns are in a red shipping container.
我们知道那批货装在一个红色集装箱里
Where's the shipment coming in.
那批货在哪里入关
Shipment?
哪批货
Oh you mean the California oranges?
你是说那批加州甜橙
No Theo, I mean the badass guns.
不 西奥 我说的是那批枪
Screw you
去你的吧
I ain't saying another thing until I get a lawyer here.
我在律师来之前不会再开口了
We know you shot Nick.
我们知道是你朝尼克开的枪
Nick? I don't know no Nick.
尼克 我不认识叫尼克的
First, I'm going to find those guns, and then
我会找到那批枪的
I'm going to nail you for Nick Alayne's murder.
然后再跟你算尼克·阿莱恩的帐
That I promise you, Theo.
西奥 我说到做到
This may be all we get. Well, one truck.
我们只得到这一情报 一辆货车
Did you see anything else?
你还读到别的吗
We need something.
我们还需要别的信息
We checked Theo's apartment and came up empty.
我们搜查了西奥的公♥寓♥ 一无所获
There was a...
有一个...
...there was a tag on the container lock.
集装箱锁上有个标签
Maybe a custom's seal?
有可能是海关封标
Any of these?
这里面有吗
Yeah, that one right there.
对 就是那个
They use them on cargo containers.
这是用于货物集装箱封存
Which one?
哪个集装箱
Who knows how many of those come in a day?
谁知道每天有多少集装箱入关
I didn't know how to tell you this before;
我之前不知道该怎么告诉你们
I didn't think you'd believe me, but the coffee shop,
我怕你们不相信我 在咖啡厅时
Pierre got a text he said Port Town Royal.
皮尔收到一条短♥信♥说"皇城港口"
Port Town Royal?
"皇城港口"
I don't know if that helps.
不知这信息是否有用
Yeah, according to customs a shipment of, get this, pineapples,
对 海关记录显示有一批菠萝
came into the country at Fort Erie
在伊利边境站入境
and was due to arrive an hour ago at the Royal cargo yard.
在一小时前应该到达皇家货物码头了
Call you when I get there.
我到了给你打电♥话♥
Wait, wait, no, where do you think you're going?
等等 你这是去哪里
With you.
和你一起去
No, no, you're a civilian
不行 你是平民
so thank you very much for all your help...
谢谢你的热心帮助
You're running out of time and you're going to need me.
你时间快不够了 我能派上用场
Okay, come on.
好吧 快走
Just wait here.
在这里等我
Police!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Easy, ma'am, easy...
别激动 警官 别激动
I got a permit.
我有许可证
What we got here?
这都是什么
Get the hell out of here.
快滚
Needle meet haystack.
简直是大海捞针
I got Canada Customs, Agriculture, the trucking
我开着好几个网页 有加拿大海关 农业局
line and the cousin's broker's databases all open.
货运航线和这哥们的经理人数据库
How many containers have come in the last 24 hours?
之前的24小时内有多少集装箱入关
Four hundred and twelve.
412个
And they've all been emptied?
全都清空了吗
Yes, and the contents shipped out already.
对 货物都卸下来装船了
They don't play around down there
他们不会掉以轻心
It's all by the numbers.
集装箱都有编号♥
Hey, any of the containers have the number 321 on them?
有321号♥集装箱吗
I got a containers with the numbers 6743-321
这一个集装箱编号♥是6743-321
Where's it headed?
运往哪里
It looks like it's headed for a company called
好像是要运往一个叫
Staffordton and Sons Distributors.
斯达福顿父子批发公♥司♥
I'll let you know if I need anything.
有需要的时候我会叫你
Beautiful thing, huh?
不错吧
IIB, no one move.
我们是联合调查局 都不许动
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop it now!
快放下
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表