剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, oh man.
我的天啊
You all right?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
My back.. My back, my back.
我的背 我的背 我的背
You all right?
没事吧
What did you do, man?
小子 你做了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Touched the button?
按了按钮吗
No.
没有
Come on, this thing...
拜托 这玩意
I know, I know. Come on...
我知道 我知道 走吧
Guys...
伙计们
The nurse will be right with you....
护士马上就来
Guys!
伙计们
Hello?
有人吗
Just touch your era if you can hear me.
如果你听得到 就碰碰你的耳朵
All right, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Got yourself in a bit of a spot here, Katja.
你惹祸上身了 卡佳
You know that, don't you?
你知道吧
Yes.
知道
We know that Fyodor was in love with you.
我们知道费耶多爱上你了
Was he upset about your relationship with Dmitri?
你和狄米崔在交往 他生气吗
Did you two argue about that?
你们为此争吵过吗
No!
没有
There were feelings between us, but a different kind.
我和费耶多是有感觉 但那不是爱情
Dmitri was the one who I fell in love with,
我爱的是狄米崔
and even then, me and Fyodor, we never fought, never.
即便如此 我和费耶多也没吵架过 从来没有
Besides he knew that I'm good for Paval.
另外 他也知道我对帕瓦尔好
If you cared about Fyodor at all, why don't
如果你真的关心费耶多
you just help us get to the bottom of this?
为什么你不帮我们弄清事情的真♥相♥呢
What happened on the night of the murder?
谋杀那晚发生了什么
Fyodor, Fyodor...
费耶多 费耶多
I think she found the body.
我想她看到了尸体
He was already dead when you found him, wasn't he?
当你看到他时 他已经死了 是吧
He was laying there, blood everywhere.
他躺在那里 到处都是血
And what happened?
然后发生了什么
Oh my god!
我的天啊
She may have called Dmitri to come over.
她可能打电♥话♥叫狄米崔过来了
We've checked Dmitri's phone records.
我们查看了狄米崔的通话记录
He received a call from Fyodor's that night.
那晚他接了个从费耶多家打来的电♥话♥
That was you calling him, wasn't it?
是你打的吧
Wasn't it?
是不是
He came over and helped you clean up.
他过来帮你处理现场
How did he get cut?
他怎么受的伤
He made me do it to him
他让我砍他
so it would look like they fought.
这样看着像他们搏斗过
So who actually killed Fyodor?
杀死费耶多的真凶是谁
It was Paval.
是帕瓦尔干的
Katja, it was Paval, wasn't it?
卡佳 是帕瓦尔干的 对吧
He didn't know what he was doing, I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定他不知道自己在做什么
No way! The kid?
不可能 那小孩干的
Yeah.
是啊
No wonder Dmitri took the rap for him.
难怪狄米崔替他背了黑锅
He'd do anything to protect him, but I just don't buy it.
他不惜一切来保护他 但我还是不信
Are you going to be able to make it up the stairs?
你还能上楼吗
Yeah, I'm good, I'm golden, come on.
我没事 我是铁人 走吧
So did your uncle every get through to your autistic cousin?
你叔叔和你患有自闭症的表妹处得好吗
Yeah, actually he bought her this universal calendar,
好啊 实际上他给她买♥♥了本普通的日历
put it up on her wall and it kind of became
挂在她墙上 这似乎成了
this thing they shared, you know, like a common ground.
他们共同拥有的事物 一个共同点
Common ground.
共同点
Mr. Bay, did you hurt your back?
贝伊先生 你伤了后背吗
Yes sir, a little bit.
是的 长官 差不多吧
Then why haven't you filled out a 5b or a 7d?
那你怎么不填表说明一下情况
Oh well, I don't think that's necessary.
我觉得没那必要
It's nonsense. Get down here.
胡说 下来
Okay.
好吧
Okay, we'll try your theory that there was someone
好吧 我们试试你的推断
else in the room besides Paval.
那间房♥里除了帕瓦尔还有别人
Let's hope this works.
但愿有用
Hi Paval, it's Toby.
你好 帕瓦尔 我是托比
I know everything must be really strange right now
我知道现在这一切对你而言很陌生
but I'm going to help you.
但是我要帮你
I know how much you love your train set...couldn't
我知道你很喜欢模型铁路
bring everything but I brought you a few things.
我没法全拿来 但是我带了一部分
This is a tree.
这是一棵树
This is a park bench.
这是公园的长椅
Just like in your train set.
跟你模型铁路里的一样
Now this is you.
这是你
You can turn the bench.
你坐在长椅上
And you're going to be joined by your father.
你♥爸♥爸也和你坐在一起
It's okay, it's all right.
没事的 没事的
You guys are watching television just like on movie night.
你们在看电视 就像在电影之夜一样
The last time you were watching television
上次你看电视时
someone came by, didn't they?
有人来了 对吧
It's okay, Paval, it's okay because this is me.
没事的 帕瓦尔 这是我
Look, this is me.
看看 这是我
The person who came, they hurt your father.
来的那个人伤害了你♥爸♥爸
What is it, Paval?
那是谁 帕瓦尔
Look up at them.
看看他的脸
It's okay.
没事的
Who hurt your father?
谁伤害了你的父亲
Okay. I'll get rid of him.
好了 我来把他弄走
It's okay, it's safe.
没事了 很安全
Good work.
干得好
There's absolutely nothing that connects Yuri to the murder.
没有任何证据显示尤里和谋杀案有关
That's it, see something's bugging me about my reads.
对了 读心时有件事一直困扰我
I think that the statue might have been wiped down twice.
我想那雕像可能被擦拭了两次
And you have the cloth that Dmitri used.
而你那里有狄米崔用的布
Yeah, we collected it as evidence.
是啊 我们作为证据收起来了
Yuri used another cloth.
尤里用了另一块布
You find that cloth and you connect Yuri to the whole thing.
你找到那块布就能抓到尤里的把柄
Hey guys, I think I got something.
伙计们 我想我发现了点情况
Get this, I cross-referenced our good
注意了 我调查了我们的
friend Yuri with our case and I got a hit.
好朋友尤里和这案子的关系 得到了一点提示
Connecting the dots, two years ago Yuri represented
联♥系♥就是 两年前尤里作为萨沙·米若文的
a Sasha Miranov in a case of living off the avails of prostitution.
代表出席了一个关于组织卖♥♥淫的案子
Small world.
世界真小
Very. And you don't believe in coincidence.
相当 而你不会相信巧合
No, but I believe in proof.
是的 但我相信证据
And what do we have here. we have an eyewitness who
和我们拥有的东西 我们有个
doesn't communicate with the world and you...no offense.
不会交流的证人 还有你 别见怪
So given the circumstances we, like you, want what's
根据目前的情况 我们 和你一样
best for Paval.
都想为帕瓦尔好
You can claim diplomatic immunity for him or he can
你可以声称他有外交豁免权
face trial here.
或者他可以在这里受审
The crown says they won't pursue jail time.
皇家说他不会进监狱的
So he'd be institutionalized.
那么他会被收容
Yeah.
是的
But, we have some great institutions here in Canada...
但是 咱们加拿大有很多不错的机构
I think that would be preferable.
我想会那样会更好
Dmitri and I would be able to visit him.
狄米崔和我还能去看看他
Great.
好的
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你帮我
Any time.
随时效劳
Hi Sarge, want to go claw fishing?
警官 想要去抓鱼吗
Mr. Volkov.
沃尔科夫先生
Sgt. McCluskey.
麦克劳斯基警官
You know, there are rare days when a Mountie gets
有些时候 我们是孔明用空城计
her man and wishes she hadn't.
迫不得已
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表