剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, you would know,
你应该知道的
you've been through a few divorces yourself, right?
你自己离过不少次婚 对吧
So, congratulations.
那么 恭喜你了
The commendation, it's nothing.
这个嘉奖令 其实没什么的
Actually I was talking about the divorce.
实际上我是在恭喜你离婚
Guess you're real cop now.
我想你现在算是个真正的警♥察♥了
9-1-1 call comes in at 10:40 am,
我们在上午10:40接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
first responders, Logan and Bey arrived at, uh..
急救人员洛根和贝伊赶到
used car dealership on Queen Street east.
皇后街东侧的二手汽车交易市场
Toby and Oz were the first to respond?
参加急救的是托比和奥兹吗
Yeah, it was a good thing they were.
对 还好是他们
The guy was this close to dying
据现场目击者描述
from everyone on the scene
那个人开枪射了自己
described as self inflicted gunshot wound.
只差那么一点就没命了
So why are we looking at an attempted suicide?
那我们为什么要调查一起自杀未遂的案子
Because, looks can be deceiving.
因为 眼见不一定为实
Do you run it through ViCLAS?
你在暴♥力♥犯罪连结分♥析♥系统里查过吗
How about two more suicides,
还找到了另外两起自杀案件
all in the last three months,
都发生在过去三个月里
and all of them former members of
而且受害人都曾是飞车党
the now defunct ninties biker gang,
他们所属的帮派已解散
the Demon Saints?
那就是恶魔圣徒
Now that was strange.
现在看来的确很奇怪
Back then, the leader of
那时 恶魔圣徒的头目
the Demon Saints was a guy named Luke Cassel.
是一个名叫卢克·卡索的人
Luke Cassel, that name is familiar.
卢克·卡索 这名字听起来很耳熟
Few years back, he had a rep as
几年以前 他作为加拿大
one of Canada's highest priced contract killers.
要价最高的雇佣杀手之一而名声在外
Didn't he take out those union leaders in Calgary?
是他杀死了卡尔加里的那些联盟领袖吗
Allegedly.
据说是这样
And he left the country, right?
然后他就逃出境了 对吧
Well he's back now, he's in Toronto,
现在他回来了 在多伦多
and he open himself up a nice little art gallery.
自己开了一间很不错的小画廊
Let me guess, three months ago.
让我猜猜 是三个月前开的
And the salesman Andrew, at the carlot ID'd him,
车行的销♥售♥员安德鲁认出了他
said that him and Mr. Millet had worked yesterday.
说他和米莱特先生昨天见过面
Okay.
好的
Yes,, uh, Adam was here.
对了 刚才亚当来了
I don't really want to talk about that.
我不太想谈那件事
Any kind of art interests you in particular?
你有特别感兴趣的画吗
Well for me,
对我来说
it's really about whether a piece speaks to me or not.
一幅画能否引起我的共鸣是最重要的
Your collection is very eclectic.
你的收藏很不拘一格
I just go with my gut.
我只是跟着感觉走
Maybe we have that in common.
也许这是咱们的共同点
Like motocycles?
喜欢摩托车吗
Did a little riding back in the day.
过去骑过一阵子
Two wheels and the open road.
两个轮子和一条宽广的路
These were very intense.
这些画的情感都很强烈
Everyone sees something different behind the image.
每个人都能在画作的背后看到不同的东西
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see the torment of a young boy,
我看见了一个年轻男孩在经受折磨
whose step father put his hand in a vise,
他的继父把他的手放进一把虎钳里
and turned it till he heard it crack.
转动它 直到听见手指断裂的声音
Is that what happened to you?
那是发生在你身上的事情吗
Me?
我
No, that's how the artist describe his aspiration.
不 那是艺术家描绘自己抱负的方式
Well, that is very morbid.
那可真是病态
You're not here for the art, sergeant.
你并不是为画而来的 警官
Isn't that obvious?
很明显 不是吗
What brings you around?
那是什么风把你吹来的
You know a man named Claude Millet?
你认识一个叫克劳德·米莱特的男人吗
We rode together years ago, yeah.
我认识 多年前我们一起骑过车
You went to go see him yesterday.
你昨天去见过他
I did, to warn him.
没错 我是去警告他
Warn him about what?
警告他什么
Some crazy son of a bitch was killing our buddies one by one.
有个狗♥娘♥养♥的正不断地残杀我们的弟兄
You don't believe me, go ask him yourself.
不相信我的话 你自己去问他
Well, I would love to, but he is in a coma.
我倒是很想去 不过他正在昏迷中
Gunshot wound to the head.
被枪击中了头部
Well, he didn't deny seeing Millet for the first time in years,
多年来他头一次没否认去见过米莱特
just 24 hours before he tried to blow himself away.
就在米莱特试图自杀前二十四小时
Well, did he admit that they were arguing?
他承认他们当时吵架了吗
He swears he was there on a humanitarian mission.
他发誓他是在执行一次人道主义使命
What hitman isn't.
哪个杀手不是呢
Did the crime lab get back to us?
罪证化验室有什么结果吗
The only prints on that gun belonged to the car salesman himself.
那把枪上唯一的指纹是汽车推销员自己的
Maybe if Cassel was threatening,
也许卡索恐吓了米莱特之后
and Millet figured that shooting himself,
米莱特认为射杀自己
was the easy way out?
是解脱的好方法
Maybe.
也许
You still think these're homicides not suicides?
你还是认为这些案子是凶杀而非自杀
Well, gangs have rivals, right?
帮派都有仇家 不是吗
Let's check with the RCMP
咱们找皇家骑警队
and OPP Bike Squads.
和安大略骑警队确认一下
I can do that. That I can do.
我能办到 那是我的专长
Hey, just thinking,
我有个想法
if we wanna know Cassel is holding out on us,
要是我们想知道卡索是否有所隐瞒
why don't we just..
我们为什么不...
Call Toby? See if we can do a redress?
找托比来 看看我们是不是能发现什么
Well yeah, I just thought that..
对呀 我只是在想...
We shouldn't do our job,
我们不应该做好本职工作
we should just rely on a telepath?
反而应该依赖一个读心人吗
Did I say something wrong? I said something wrong.
我说错话了吗 我的确是说错话了
Cool, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Really? Yep.
当真吗 没错
I thought we already had our talk, Liv.
我还以为咱们已经谈完了 丽芙
Hmm, and you haven't said a word to me since.
是的 但从那之后你再没跟我说过半个字
I appreciate the ride.
谢谢你让我搭便车
I'm just wondering if you actually have given this any thought.
我只是想知道你到底有没有考虑过这件事
Look, when your doctor comes to you..
当你的医生找到你
Oh, please..
得了吧
When your friend comes to you
当你的朋友找到你
and says you gotta stop doing
然后跟你说你必须放弃
that one thing that makes you, you.
唯一能让你实现自身价值的事
It's not exactly that easy to let it go.
那并不是轻易就能放手的
What if someone asked you to stop being a doctor?
如果有人要你别再当医生了呢
That is not what I'm asking you to do.
那不是我想让你做的
And I actually think you're a lot more than just your telepathy.
其实我认为你本身比你的读心术更重要
Really?
真的吗
I'm serious,
真的
everything that you've learnt from this gift,
你从这种天赋中所学到了很多
getting into people's heads, knowing how they feel,
你能进入人们的头脑 了解他们的感受
there is so much that you could do with that.
你可以利用它做很多事情
I can't think of anything else, I like what I do, Liv.
我想不到别的事情 我喜欢现在这样 丽芙
Toby...
托比...
Liv, you're asking me to not be me.
丽芙 你这是在让我放弃自我
Stop me if I'm out of line,
如果觉得我说得过分就告诉我
but I think the reason you pushed yourself,
但我觉得你之所以一直如此强迫自己
so hard all the time is because you're trying to fill a void.
是因为你正在试图填补一段空白
Relationship.
人际关系
Getting into people's heads,
进入别人的头脑
is no substitute for actually letting them get close to you.
并不代表能让他们真正接近你
You all right, sir? What happened?
你还好吗 先生 发生了什么
He was speeding, shouldn't even been on the road.
他超速行驶了 原本就不该上路的
My god, it run transportation.
我的天 那可是种交通工具
Yeah, it's all terrain wheelchair out on the street.
没错 街上到处都是电动轮椅
I think my ass is broken.
我觉得我屁♥股♥摔坏了
I think he means his tail bone.
我认为他说的是尾椎
Showing off for the girls at the home, eh?
是为了向家里女孩子们炫耀吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表