剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I'm going to need some help here.
我需要有人给我帮忙
Not from him, he stays where he is.
他不行 他哪里都不能去
Not from him, I need someone to talk me through this.
不用他帮忙 我要找人教我怎么做手术
Nobody's coming here. No, no, no one.
谁都不准过来 没人过来
I have a friend....she's a surgeon
我有个朋友 她是外科医生
she can talk me through it on the phone.
她可以通过电♥话♥教我
No.
不行
That's our best shot at doing this right
这是成功的最好办法
and after that, you can do whatever you want with this guy.
手术结束后 你可以对他为所欲为
I don't care.
我不在乎
Ask to use their phone, they can trace the call.
要求用他们的手♥机♥ 以便做电♥话♥追踪
Turn your GPS off on your phone, I can use that.
把你手♥机♥上的导航系统关掉 给我用用
No. No phones, it's too risky.
不 不能用手♥机♥ 太危险了
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to use the radio in the ambulance.
用救护车里的对讲机
they can't trace that.
这样就不会被追踪了
Good idea. It's a good idea.
好主意 是个好主意
It's a good idea. I'm not an idiot.
当然是个好主意 我又不是傻瓜
What do they want?
他们到底想要什么
They haven't made any demands.
他们还没提出任何要求
Then what?
然后呢
Look, Winters, the guy they kidnapped,
被他们绑♥架♥的那个叫温特斯的家伙
he's in pretty bad shape.
现在危在旦夕
Olivia's about to walk them through surgery.
奥利维亚会指导他们完成手术
That gives me two hours to find that damn ambulance.
这样我就有两个小时来找到那辆救护车
Can she stretch it out?
她能拖延通话吗
Can't do that, it would be putting the man's live at risk.
不行 那样那个人的性命就有危险了
Toby and Oz are already at risk.
托比和奥兹的性命已经危在旦夕了
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Hey, any luck?
有发现吗
I've narrowed it down to six people named James.
我已将范围缩小到六个叫詹姆斯的人身上
Any suspects from there?
找到嫌疑人了吗
I'm trying to get a voice match here,
我正试着寻找匹配的声音
do you think you can take over? Yeah.
接下来交给你好吗 好的
Let me know if you get anything. Where's Klein?
有发现及时通知我 克莱因在哪里
He's in court this afternoon.
他今天下午要出庭
Any news on the ambulance?
有救护车的消息吗
No, nothing yet.
还没有
Check Metro for updates.
问问都市警♥察♥是否有新进展
Here's Dr.Fawcett
这位是福西特医生
Hey, Liv.
丽芙
Hey, Toby...
托比
Hey, Liv, uh, it's good to hear your voice.
丽芙 很高兴听到你的声音
The two of you okay?
你们俩还好吗
Yeah, never better.
是的 再好不过了
That's great, I'm missing dinner for the two of you.
很好 我为你俩还错过了午餐呢
All right, let's get on with this.
好了 现在赶紧开始吧
What are we dealing with?
现在是什么情况
We have a GSW to the left sartoriuous...
伤者左腿缝匠肌有枪弹伤
No, no, no medical jargon, I want to know what's going on.
不准用医疗术语 我要掌握进展情况
You try that again...
再说一遍
Liv, we have a gunshot wound to the upper left leg.
丽芙 伤者的左大腿上有枪弹伤
Without an X-ray to specify that
在无法通过X光片确认
the bullet is of no immediate concern,
子弹是否会危及到生命的情况下
it's safer to just clean the wound and leave it in the body.
仅清理伤口并将子弹留于体内更加稳妥
A hot bullet is self-sterilizing.
因为发热的子弹可进行自我消毒
No, look, I know that, he's bleeding quite a bit here, Liv.
不 丽芙 我懂 但他失血过多
What's the S&D on his BP?
那他血压的标准差是多少
Liv, can you do that in plain English from now on?
丽芙 从现在开始尽量说得通俗一点吧
everyone here wants to know what's going on.
这里的每个人都想了解手术的进展
I'll try my best.
我尽力
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
His blood pressure is 90/50.
他的血压是90/50
How much morphine?
注射了多少吗♥啡♥
We've had him maxed at ten since we picked him up.
自从我们接手后已经注射了10毫升
Without an X-ray or MRI
没有X光片或者核磁共振成像
we have no idea what we're heading into.
我们无法确定子弹的位置
This guy has got to live.
这个家伙一定要活下来
Toby?
托比
Toby, are you there?
托比 你还在吗
Yeah, Liv, uh, look there's going to be no MRI.
是的 丽芙 这里没有核磁共振成像
We need to do something.
我们得赶紧采取行动
They guy's been bleeding for over three hours now.
伤者已经失血三个多小时了
Okay, you're going to have to
好的 你得找到伤口
find the wound and try to stitch it up.
并试着将它缝合起来
Yeah, okay.
好的
Can you walk me through that?
你能教我怎么做吗
I'm going to need you make an incision
你首先在韧带上方
a little above the ligament
划开一个切口
and then extend it downward about two inches, okay?
然后向下切大约两英尺 好吗
Okay.
好的
You can do this, Toby.
你可以的 托比
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Hey, I found our most likely suspects.
我找到了最有嫌疑的人
It's James and Clare Madison.
是詹姆斯和克莱尔·曼迪森
Voice prints were a close match.
声纹几近匹配
I sent Metro over to their place.
我已经派都市警♥察♥去他们家了
Let me guess, they weren't there.
我猜他们已经离开了
Bingo.
猜对了
And I got their victim impact statements.
我拿到了他们的被害者影响陈述
Let's have a look.
咱们看看
All right, Liv, got it open here.
好的 丽芙 已经划开了
What have you got?
现在情况如何
Looks like the bullet is lodged against
看上去子弹抵住了股动脉
the femoral artery right at the tear.
马上就要将其撕裂了
This could pose a situation of massive
这可能会造成
hypoglemia or even a possible exsanguination.
血糖过低甚至失血过多
What the hell does that mean?
那他妈是什么意思
It means if I pull the bullet out, it's either
意思是如果我取出子弹 可以救他的命
going to save him or kill him.
也可能会害死他
So tell me about the Madisons.
给我讲讲曼迪森夫妇的情况
James and Clare Madison, they've been married for six years.
詹姆斯和克莱尔·曼迪森结婚六年
James works at a shipping place on the Queensway.
詹姆斯在皇后大道的一家货运站工作
Clare was a dial-a-maid. She used to clean Winters' house.
克莱尔是个钟点工 曾经为温特斯打工
Here is James and Clare Madison's victim impact statements
这是曼迪森夫妇的受害人影响陈述
There were four of us,
我们一共四个人
two couples, pooled our money together.
两对夫妻一同集资
He said he needed the $250,000 buy-in.
他说入股需要二十五万
He later let us in for $150,000.
后来给我们降到十五万
We thought we were lucky.
我们以为自己很幸运
We leveraged everything to get in.
把所有积蓄都压上了
We got in just before the thing went off the rails;
结果刚入股就赔得一塌糊涂
we lost everything.
倾家荡产
We have a voice match?
声音匹配吗
Nothing that will hold up in court but it's them.
虽不能作为呈堂证供 但的确是他们
The real bastard in all this is Ted Winters.
泰德·温特斯是这一切的幕后黑手
Ted Winters.
泰德·温特斯
You know that. So we lose all our money right,
知道吗 我们的钱都赔进去了
where's the justice in that?
那有何正义可言
This guy deserves more than jail,
坐牢都算便宜这家伙了
let me tell you that much.
我们就说这些
Deserves worse. What, like a bullet?
怎么才算罪有应得 吃枪子吗
Like that guy can bend spoons with his hatred.
貌似这家伙怨气很重
They went in with another couple?
还有另一对夫妇入伙吗
Yeah.
是的
Let's find out who they are, see if they're in on it.
弄清楚他们是谁 是否参与了这件事
Okay, I'm on it.
好的 这就去办
The tourniquet's on, circulation is under control.
止血带扎上了 失血已得到控制
What's next?
接下来怎么办
Sgt. McCluskey's got a lead.
麦克劳斯基警官发现了一条线索
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表