剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
yelling at big time crime boss Nick Zapata,
正在冲黑帮老大尼克·萨帕塔大吵大闹
about how he wants his investment back.
因为后者想拿回他的资金
And then in front of Dylan, Zapata kills Sterling.
然后 萨帕塔在迪伦面前杀死了斯特灵
Let's hope it's enough for the jury.
我们只能寄希望于这些足以打动陪审团
So, in the beginning, Dylan covered up the murder, right?
迪伦一开始 清理了凶案现场 对吧
Yeah, that was our bargaining chip.
对 那也是我们的筹码
We don't prosecute in exchange for Zapata's testimony.
我们不起诉他 他则要指证萨帕塔
Well, then he points the finger at Zapata,
然后他就指证了萨帕塔
I mean, doesn't that feel a little self serving?
我是说 你不觉得他很自私吗
That's the downside of flipping a co-conspirator.
放过他 是我们付出的代价
Hopefully, the jury sees Zapata is the greater evil.
顺利的话 陪审团会发现萨帕塔更罪大恶极
Right.
也是
Dylan's cousin Jack is on his way up.
迪伦的表兄杰克正在来的路上
If you want to observe...
你们等会可以去看审
and one of my people is on the sous chef Magda Desmond
我的手下正在审问副厨玛格达·德斯蒙德
so that should do us for the witnesses.
所以证人方面应该没有问题了
Isabelle, I'd like you to meet Toby Logan,
伊莎贝尔 这位是托比·洛根
Toby, this is crown counsel Isabelle Desante.
托比 这位是检察官伊莎贝尔·迪桑特
Pleasure, Mr Logan. Enchante.
很荣幸 洛根先生 我也很荣幸
Mr Logan is our resident consultant on facial expression.
洛根先生是我们面部表情方面的常驻顾问
Stuff like that.
差不多吧
So tell me, how do you know if a witness is lying?
那你怎么知道证人是否在说谎呢
Their lips are moving.
他们的嘴唇会动
Remind me to get you to screen my next jury pool.
记得提醒我 下次甄选陪审团的时候找你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Jack.
杰克
How you doing? Hanging in there, you know.
你怎么样 还说得过去
You? Good.
你呢 很好
I'm getting kinda tired of coming to this place though.
虽说总来这种地方有点厌倦了
Right this way, Mr Nassiter.
请这边来 纳沙塔尔先生
It'll all be over soon, all right?
很快就结束了
It should have been me
走进那个酒吧的
that walked into that wine bar instead of Dylan.
本应是我 而不是迪伦
The guy who's done time for aggravated assault
曾因严重人身伤害罪坐过牢的人
would have been a better peace maker, is that it?
现在变成和事佬了 是吗
Like I said, I'm not proud of my past.
就像我说的 我并不以我的过去为荣
I did some things...
我的确做过一些坏事
things that I paid a price for.
也因此付出了代价
But Dylan, he helped me get around that.
是迪伦帮我学会了面对
And in gratitude, you hooked him up with Zapata.
而作为感恩 你帮他和萨帕塔牵了线
My cousin came to me for help.
我表弟来找我帮忙
His restaurant was going under...
他的餐厅当时正濒临破产
What's so difficult for you to get about that?
你们到底有什么不理解的
We get that he was in trouble
我们知道他遇到了麻烦
but not everybody goes to the mob for a loan.
但不是每个人都会去找黑社会借钱
Well, not everybody's tapped out at the banks,
也不是每个人银行账户里都有钱
you know what I mean.
懂我什么意思吧
I'm supposed to sit there
难道我应该眼铮铮地
and watch my cousin's dream goes up in smoke
看着我表弟的梦想灰飞烟灭吗
when I had a direct line to some easy money.
尤其是我有办法直接弄到低息贷款
It's two weeks from now, your talking to the jury.
两周后 你要和陪审团去解释
We're sitting there, we hear this yelling.
我们坐在那里 听到了叫喊声
It's obvious it's coming from the wine bar.
明显是从酒吧传来的
So I get up to go and have a look but Dylan's like,
所以我起身打算去看看 但是迪伦说
"No, no, no. I'll go see."
"别别别 还是我去看吧"
I hear two shots.
我听到两声枪响
I go for the wine bar and I see Zapata running out.
我跑向酒吧 看到萨帕塔跑了出来
I go in, find Stirling dead.
我进去后发现斯特灵死了
So you know Zapata said it
而萨帕塔却说
was you who had the bad blood with Stirling.
与斯特灵有过节的是你
That if anyone had motive, it was you.
你的杀人动机最明显
He says a lot of things.
他说话很不靠谱
But you don't deny wanting Stirling out.
但你不否认想要将斯特灵赶出局
I knew bringing him aboard would be bad news.
我早就知道把他带上这条路不是什么好事
But Dylan he had big plans.
但是迪伦拥有宏图大志
Wanted to expand and what not.
想要扩张什么的
But then...bang, bang.
但接着 枪声响起
Dream's over.
梦醒了
Anything? Well...
有收获吗 那个
the only difference between his memory and Dylan's memory
他和迪伦的回忆唯一的不同之处
is that Jack offered to go check out the argument.
就是杰克主动要求去确认争执的情况
Other than that, pretty much the same.
除此之外 基本差不多
Sorry, uh, Amy Stirling, the victim's wife.
抱歉 艾米·斯特灵 被害人的妻子
She's downstairs. OK, have her come up.
她到楼下了 好 带她上来
She was hoping she wouldn't have to.
她说她不想上来
I wish I had more confidence that monster will be convicted.
我希望能更确定那个禽兽会被定罪
Well, the crown counsel believes she can make her case.
那个检察官确信自己可以定案
I can barely get that woman to return my calls.
我几乎都没法让那个女人回我电♥话♥
She's doing everything she can, I promise you.
我向你保证 她正竭尽全力
People say, Zapata is too powerful to be touched.
人们说 萨帕塔势力太大 以至于没人敢动他
Not this time.
唯独这次不是
When Will found out who his partners really were
当威尔发现他的合伙人的真实身份后
he felt like he was kicked in the gut.
他受到了巨大的打击
We were blindsided...and now he's dead,
我们被抓到了弱点 现在他又死了
and the whole world thinks Will was a crooked business man.
全世界的人都认为威尔经营的是不正当的生意
I can't even begin to imagine
我真的不敢想象
how difficult this has all been for you.
这一切对你来说有多痛苦
They killed my husband, then they destroyed his reputation.
他们杀了我丈夫 然后还毁了他的名声
I can't bring him back. I just want to save his good name.
我无法让他复生 我只想挽回他的名声
We will.
我们会的
Don-don't irritate it.
别 别激怒它
It can't get out, right? I mean everything is...
它出不来吧 我说这个笼子
No, no, no. How's it going to get out?
不 不 不 它怎么会出来呢
It doesn't have opposable thumbs.
它没有拇指的
All right, well, I guess, look, if it's for
好吧 我觉得 听着 如果这是
Sandy, I guess you can keep it in the locker room.
为了珊迪 我觉得你可以把它养在更衣室
Thanks sir, I appreciate it.
谢谢长官 太感谢了
It smells bad enough in there as it is.
更衣室里的味道跟它在笼子里差不多臭
So, uh how long do you think it's gonna...
你认为它要多久
I mean it or she or whatever is gonna be here.
我是说它或者她随便什么了 要待在这里
Just a couple of days. My parents were going to take it
就几天吧 我爸妈本打算养它的
but they live above their restaurant so they can't.
但是他们就住在餐厅上面 所以没法养
Wait a second... you wouldn't consider...
等一下 你要不要考虑
Consider what? Taking the thing.
考虑什么 养它啊
I mean you got kids. I know you love your kids.
我说你有小孩 我知道你很爱他们
I mean this thing is hours of fun.
这个小家伙会带来很多乐趣
Look at the way it's playing...
看它玩的样子
Forget it, Mr Bay.
别想了 贝伊先生
I couldn't think of a nicer family
我想不到比你家更好
and a better home, really.
更有家的感觉的地方了 真的
I said NO!
我说了不要
You want to drop the case?
你想要撤诉吗
Not at all, in fact I want to raise the ante.
不是 事实上我想要加大赌注
I'm sorry, are you trying Zapata on murder charges or not.
抱歉 你是不是要起诉萨帕塔谋杀罪
What Isabelle is getting at... Thank you, Alvin...
伊莎贝尔想要的是 谢谢你 阿尔文
but I think I can get at what I'm getting at.
但是我想我会得到我想要的
You traded your little fish,
你处理你的小鱼
chef, for a bigger fish Zapata.
主厨是用来引出萨帕塔这样大一点的鱼
Now I wanna use Zapata to trade up to the really big fish.
现在我想利用萨帕塔来引出真正的大鱼
Well, now I know I'm missing something.
现在我知道我错过不少
We had an unexpected breakthrough
昨天深夜我们从国际刑♥警♥组织处
late last night from Interpol.
得到了意想不到的突破
We think we can tie Zapata to an international money laundering
我们认为我们可以将萨帕塔与一起涉及
scheme involving hundreds of millions of dollars.
数亿美元的国际洗钱计划挂钩
Great. So we can get him for murder and money laundering.
很好 所以我们可以起诉他谋杀和洗钱罪
Why throw out the baby with the bath water.
为什么现在要放弃呢
It's not about throwing anything out, Michelle. It's...
不是要放弃什么 米歇尔
It's about using it, leverage.
是利用它 这是筹码
We plea bargain our way into
我们试图利用一个对抗国际犯罪团伙
a case against the International Syndicate.
的案子作为谋杀案的认罪协议
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表