剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
How about tomorrow?
那明天怎么样
It will be my treat... I have per diem.
到时候我请客 我有每日津贴
Per diem, wow.
每日津贴
Hey, hi, it's me, sorry.
是我 对不起
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I want to talk to you without getting stabbed.
我想跟你谈谈 这次可别捅我了
What do you want?
你想要什么
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
All right, the truth is my name is Lars Trenton.
好吧 事实是我叫拉尔斯·特伦顿
I'm head of security at a data storage company.
我是一家数据储存公♥司♥的安全主管
We got hacked, someone stole credit card information.
我们被黑了 有人窃取了信♥用♥卡♥信息
I think the person who did it, his name is Jericho 11,
嫌疑人名叫耶利哥11号♥
I need you to help me find him.
我需要你来帮我找到他
I already told you I don't know who the guy is, okay.
我已经告诉过你我不知道他是谁 好吧
And why should I help you; you lied to me.
再说我凭什么帮你 你骗了我
You lied to me.
你也骗了我
You're not just a blogger, you're one of them.
你并非只是个博客写手 你也是黑客
Right.
好吧
All right, so how do you know so much about them;
好吧 那你为什么对他们那么了解
how do you know how to find them?
你是通过什么途径找到他们的
You know all that because you are one of them.
你之所以知道是因为你是他们中的一员
You're a hacker.
你是个黑客
You can believe whatever you want to believe.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
All right, okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
Let me start over, all right.
就当我什么都没说 好吧
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Because maybe you want to
因为或许你和我一样
find Jericho 11 just as much as I do.
也想找到耶利哥11号♥
I'll share my theories, you share your theories,
我们俩可以交换想法
we pool our resources.
同心协力 集思广益
He's fishing, how much does he really know.
他在试探我 他又能知道多少呢
I know a lot more than you think.
我知道的要比你想像的多
I don't know.
那可不一定
What does the name Peter Dukette mean to you?
你听说过彼得·杜凯特这个名字吗
You think he's Jericho 11?
你认为他是耶利哥11号♥吗
Whether he is or isn't,
不管他是不是
we think he's the one who hacked our company.
我们觉得他是黑进我们公♥司♥的那个人
I don't...I don't know anything. I can't help you with this,
我什么都不知道 这事我帮不了你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What happened to you?
发生什么事了吗
Someone do something to you?
有人对你做了什么吗
What?
什么
The way you pulled a knife on me, that's not natural.
你拿着刀子指着我 那可不正常
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你的同情
This isn't pity, but if you want to talk to
我没有同情你 但是如果你想找人谈谈
someone you let me know.
可以来找我
If you want to talk to someone you
如果你想找人谈谈
let me know.
可以来找我
So who are you? Dr. Phil or Lars Trenton?
那么你到底是谁 菲尔博士还是拉尔斯·特伦顿
Nice choice of name, by the way.
顺便说一句 名字挑得不错
Thank you.
谢谢
I saw the hanging guy again,
我又看到那个上吊的家伙了
I think it has something to do with Dukette.
我认为他和杜凯特有关系
Okay.
好的
And the room full of junk its actually old computer equipment.
而且屋子里堆满了垃圾 还有一些旧电脑
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
Yeah, I saw thousands of sequences of numbers,
我看到了成千上万个数字序列
three groups of three,
每三个一组 三组一行
like social insurance numbers.
像社保号♥码一样
Identity theft, I mean that could be worth millions.
如果那些号♥码被盗走 可值数百万
I have to ask again, do you think she's in on it?
我得再问一遍 你认为她跟这事有关吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
Benny, mind if we talk?
本尼 咱们聊聊吧
I got nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
Good, then you can listen.
好吧 那你可以听着
Look, you don't know me, I don't know you,
听着 你不认识我 我也不认识你
but we got a lot more in common than you think.
但是我们有很多你想不到的共同之处
Give me a break.
得了吧
I used to be a punk just like you.
我曾经也像你一样是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe you still are.
或许你现在还是
Let me guess, you're good at computers,
让我猜猜 你电脑玩得很好
you go places no one else can
你有着出类拔萃的黑客技术
but then you realize that there's money to be made.
后来你意识到其中有利可图
Is that what happened to you?
这就是你的经历吗
No, I got caught.
不 我被抓了
Maybe you're not that good.
或许你没那么厉害
Maybe you're not that bad.
或许你没那么邪恶
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
It means you can still make something with your skill.
意思是你仍旧可以凭真本事成就一番事业
You're a cop, right?
你是个警♥察♥ 对吧
What do you make, $75 K?
你赚多少 一年七万五吗
Well, I could use more, we all could,
我可以赚更多 我们都可以
but it doesn't mean I run and become a black hat.
但这并不代表我要去做一个黑帽黑客
I'm not black hat, I'm green hat.
我不是黑帽黑客 我只是个财迷而已
I go where the money is.
只要给钱我就做
You're in a position to help me get the guys that
你现在可以帮助我抓住那些
don't know right from wrong.
分不清是非的人
Sorry, I'm just doing this for the fun of it, okay.
抱歉 我做这份工作纯属兴趣 好吧
You're not mixed up with just hackers,
和你混在一起的那些人不仅是黑客
these are criminals.
他们也是罪犯
That means you and me...
也就是说你和我...
Look, we're on a collision course.
听着 现在事情一触即发
Well, I got places to do, okay.
我还有事情要办 好吗
I can assure you Mr. Klein that
克莱恩先生 我可以向你保证
Revenue Canada's data is absolutely safe.
加拿大税务局的数据绝对安全
It is protected by a bulletproof firewall
我自行设计的防火墙固若金汤
second to none, designed by myself.
独步天下 正对其进行全方位保护
No one is questioning your ability Mr. Niles, however
我们不是在怀疑你的能力 奈尔斯先生
IIB has reason to believe that a malicious hacker
但联合调查局认为有一个邪恶的黑客
is targeting Social Insurance Numbers.
正试图窃取社保号♥码
Since Revenue Canada handles so much of the
鉴于加拿大税务局要处理大量的数据
data, we felt obligated to inform you.
我们觉得有必要通知您
You realize that I am just a consultant for revenue Canada.
要知道我只是税务局的顾问
It is our understanding that
据我们了解
you are, for lack of a better term,
你是这里的互联网安全主管
their head of internet security.
原谅我找不到更恰当的词
Listen, I've been around computers a long time
我跟电脑打交道已经很久了
seen a lot of code,
见识过很多代码
I've seen hackers, good and bad, come and go.
看着一批批的黑客和红客来了又走
That's why they hired me.
所以他们才会雇我
So you've heard of someone using the handle Jericho 11.
那你一定听说过耶利哥11号♥这个名字
How did you find that name?
你们怎么知道这个名字
So you have heard of it.
这么说你听说过
Some chatter has come to
有个人用这个名字灌水
our attention regarding that name.
引起了我们的注意
We've been investigating
我们一直在调查
but so far nothing has been substantiated.
但目前没什么重大发现
You think he has something to do with this threat
你们认为他同盗取社保号♥码的嫌疑人
to steal SIN numbers?
有什么关联吗
Possibly.
可能有
Does the name Peter Dukette mean anything to you?
你熟悉彼得·杜凯特这个名字吗
Yes, why?
是的 怎么了
We have reason to believe that he's Jericho 11.
我们怀疑他就是耶利哥11号♥
I find that very unlikely.
我觉得不太可能
And why is that?
为什么呢
Peter Dukette is a paid consultant to Revenue Canada,
彼得·杜凯特是加拿大税务局聘请的顾问
in fact he was the one who tipped us to Jericho 11.
其实就是他向我们举报耶利哥11号♥的
So you're telling me that Dukette, the guy that you think
你是说那个被你怀疑为耶利哥11号♥的杜凯特
is Jericho 11 is actually working for the good guys?
效力于正义的一方吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表