剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
he's a little scattered.
因为他有点丢三落四的
Brilliant architect
是个很有才华的建筑师
but perpetually disorganised.
但是有点不拘小节
If I didn't keep track of his stuff,
但如果我不帮他留意他的东西
he'd ever get anything done.
他啥事也做不好的
That's a nice watch. Thanks.
表挺漂亮 谢谢
I've seen one like that before.
我之前见过一只这样的表
Do you help him out with his business meetings as well?
他的商务会议也是你在帮他打理吗
Of course.
当然
He was just in the interrogation room.
他刚去过审讯室
Maybe you should look there.
也许那里你能找到
Toby, do you want to show her the way in? Yeah.
托比 你能带她去吗 没问题
This way.
这边请
Thanks.
谢谢
Found it. Oh, good.
找到了 很好
Do you have a couple of minutes?
你有空吗
I just have a few questions about your boss.
我想问几个关于你老板的问题
Yeah, I've got a couple minutes. Good.
没问题 我时间够 好的
So, how long have you worked for Bruce?
你为布鲁斯工作多长时间了
Erm, two years.
两年
And you have access to his computers?
你有权限能进入他的电脑吗
It's part of the job, of course.
这是我工作的一部分 当然能
And he probably has access to his wife's, right? Yes.
他也该有权限能用他妻子的电脑吧 对
I'm guessing a smart woman like yourself would have no problem
我在想 像你这么聪明的女子应该会
taking a peek from time to time.
时不时地瞄上几眼吧
Are you really trying to put this on me?
你是在怀疑是我♥干♥的吗
It was Bruce.
就是布鲁斯干的
He was passing government secrets to Wasserman.
他在把政♥府♥的机密文件偷偷给瓦色尔曼
You know Wasserman? Er, yeah, I know the name.
你认识瓦色尔曼吗 是的 听说过这名字
Who doesn't?
谁没听说过呢
What do you think about what he's trying to do?
你对他将要做的事 有何看法
I think...
我觉得
..The government should serve the people,
政♥府♥应该是用来服务人♥民♥的
not rule them.
而不是统治他们
Well, that is exactly what
这和丹尼斯·索普说的
Dennis Thorpe thinks almost word for word.
简直是几乎一字不差
You know, Diane, she hates him.
戴安很讨厌他
What do you think about Diane?
你对戴安有何看法
I like her well enough.
我很喜欢她
Her politics? I don't know.
是喜欢她政♥治♥方面的举措吗 我不知道
I leave politics to the professionals.
政♥治♥方面的问题 我就不班门弄斧了
Hmm. But didn't you do post grad work in international law?
但你毕业之后是不是从事国际法方面的工作
In fact, your faculty adviser was Dennis Thorpe,
事实上 你大学导师正是丹尼斯·索普
the man lobbying for Diane's job.
这人对戴安的那份工作已垂涎许久
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
'Stay calm. She doesn't know.'
镇定 她不会知道的
"She set up the camera. She's the one."
是她安装的摄像机 是她干的
You set up that camera.
是你安装的摄像机
Diane needed to be gotten rid of
戴安必须被除掉
and when the sex tape didn't work,
当性♥爱♥录像不起作用时
you pinned it on her husband.
你嫁祸给了她丈夫
She would never survive that politically.
这样一来 她政♥治♥上等于被判了死刑
She shouldn't even be there, OK?
她就根本不该在那个位置上
She's the face of repression.
她一副镇♥压♥者的嘴脸
Did Dennis Thorpe say that, too?
这也是丹尼斯·索普说的吗
He's a great man.
他是个伟人
He's gonna be Prime Minister one day.
总有一天 他会当上首相的
You were ready to spill your country's secrets
就因为你迷恋上了你的老师
over a schoolgirl crush.
你就已经准备好要泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥了吗
It was not a crush.
那不是迷恋
I believe in what I did for democracy.
我相信这是我为民♥主♥而贡献的一份力量
I want to say thank you.
我想说 谢谢
Getting Wasserman
能抓到瓦色尔曼
was pretty great for us, too.
对我们而言 已经很不错了
I have to say, this debate about government transparency
我得说 这场关于政♥府♥透明度的辩论
isn't gonna end with him.
可不能因为他的缘故就被终结了
You know the next Wasserman is out there just waiting to pounce.
你要知道下一个瓦色尔曼又在蠢蠢欲动了
I hope we can survive whoever that is.
不管那是谁 希望我们能扛得住
You're still standing.
你这不好好的吗
Maybe Bruce and I can now put our lives back together.
也许我和布鲁斯能重新拾回我们过去的生活
I'm sure you guys are gonna be just fine.
我想你们会好好的
So it's officially driving me crazy. What is that?
我想我快被搞疯了 怎么了
You and the doctor there.
你和那个医生呗
I just gotta know. Are you seeing him?
我必须得知道 你和他有约吗
Yes.
是的
You are?
真的吗
Is it serious?
你们来真的吗
Yeah. OK.
是的 好吧
Yeah. Great, then what's an EMS got over a paediatrician?
好吧 反正急救员怎么和儿科医生比
Probably gives you free lollipops all the time.
你这下不缺棒棒糖了
He's not a paediatrician. He's an OB-GYN.
他不是儿科医生 他是妇产科医生
I can't believe you thought I was dating him.
你居然以为我在和他约会
You're not? No. I'm seeing him as a patient.
你没有吗 没有 我是他的患者
I don't understand.
我不明白
I wanted to see if I could have a baby.
我想知道我是否能怀孕
What?
什么
You're trying to have a... ..Baby, yes.
你是说你... 是否能怀孕 没错
Not that I have immediate plans. I just, you know...
不是说我马上就想怀孕 而是...
I wanted to know is all.
反正就是想知道
So what's the verdict?
那诊断结果是什么
I'm actually pretty pumped.
我状态非常好
I have the uterus of a 25-year-old.
我的子♥宫♥相当于25岁
That's great. Good.
那太好了
Me too.
我也是
I'm pumped for you.
我是说我的状态也很好
I don't have a uterus, obviously. Yeah.
我不是说我有子♥宫♥ 好吧
You know that.
你知道的
I'm gonna go. Yeah, you should go.
我得走了 对 你该走了
Come in.
请进
Hey. I thought you weren't home.
我还以为你不在家
No, I'm here.
没 我在呢
How are you doing? I'm OK.
你好吗 我还好
You want anything? I can grab you a beer or something.
喝点什么 啤酒还是啥
No, thanks. I actually have to talk to you.
不 谢了 我其实是来和你谈谈的
Here.
拿着
Results from your MRI and CT scan.
你的核磁共振成像和Ct的结果
Cool.
不错
What, are you afraid to just tell me?
怎么 你有什么害怕告诉我的吗
Well, your brain shows no obvious signs of anomalies.
你的脑子没什么明显的异常信♥号♥♥
That's great.
那很好
These headaches that you've been having
你的头疼与你正在经历的
are linked to intense electrical activity.
强烈的脑电活动有关
Neurology has never seen anything like it.
神经学上没有这些先例
Not that they've ever had a patient like you.
他们说从来没见过像你这样的患者
Alright, so I'm unique, right? Is it serious?
好吧 说明我独一无二 严重吗
Actually, these intense electrical storms
事实上 这些强烈的脑电波风暴
are precursors to some pretty powerful strokes.
是中风的先兆
You're pushing your brain to its stress limit.
你正在把你的大脑往极限上逼
Alright. So I guess I have to switch to decaf.
好吧 那我轻点逼行吗
This is no joke, Toby.
我不是在和你开玩笑 托比
Every time you overexert your mind,
每次你过度使用你的大脑
you engage in repeated and prolonged use of your telepathy,
每次你使用并且延长你读心的时间
it's dangerous.
都是很危险的
Alright, I will slow down. I got it.
好的 我会悠着点的 我知道了
No, I don't think you do.
我觉得你没懂
What I'm trying to tell you isn't that it might,
我告诉你的可不是也许
I'm trying to say that it will kill you.
我说的是 这真的会害死你的
It's all in here.
结果都在这里了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表