剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The thing get a gain flame, depending on the size.
那话儿躁动了 全靠尺寸说话
Yeah, that'd be sick, bro.
真恶心 伙计
Let's get, uh, Johnny Norsville here
把约翰尼·诺斯威尔
down to x-ray as soon as we can.
尽快送去照X光
Hey, what's all the commotion in here?
这里怎么这么混乱
Well, you didn't hear?
你没听说吗
Theresa, you know, the senior nurse?
特丽萨 你知道的 主任护士
Yeah.
知道
She pulled the plug on
她把你们送来的
that attempted suicide you guys brought in.
自杀未遂那家伙的输氧管拔掉了
What, you're kidding. The guy from the car dealership?
什么 你开玩笑吧 车行的那家伙吗
Yeah, look like he was gonna make it
对 看来他原本可以挺过来
and she just disconnect his life support.
但她关掉了他的生命维系系统
Theresa did that? Really?
特丽萨做的 真的吗
That's the crazy part.
最不可思议的部分是
She says something just came over her.
她说她脑中突然闪出了这个念头
Like what? What does that even mean?
比如什么 那是什么意思
I've no idea.
我不知道
One minute I was checking his drip,
前一分钟我还在检查他的吊水
And?
然后呢
And then I thought,
然后我想
what kind of life would he be facing,
他将要面对怎么样的人生啊
I thought it would be better,
我想 他还不如...
I know this sounds awful,
我知道听起来很可怕
if he were dead.
还不如死了
Have you ever thought about helping patients die before?
之前你有没有想过帮助病人解脱呢
Any compassionate person would,
任何有同情心的人都会那么做
when you see the condition they're in sometimes,
有时当你看到他们所经受的痛苦...
but I swear they were just thoughts,
但我发誓那些只是想法而已
I will never do anything like this.
我绝对不会做这种事的
But you did.
但是你做了
God, I don't know why.
上帝 我不知道为什么
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, you got a sec?
你有时间吗
Yeah, you okay, Toby?
有 托比 你没事吧
You look a little pale.
你脸色看起来有点苍白
So this nurse, Theresa, she mention anything about a girl?
那个护士 特丽萨 她提到过一个女孩吗
Being around during the incident?
事发时就在附近
Did you see her?
你看到她了
Theresa saw her, yeah, I mean,
是的 特丽萨看到她了
she had intense connection with her.
她与那个女孩有强烈的感应
Okay, well, I'll get Dev
好的 我会让戴夫
to recheck the security tapes in records,
去重新查看一下监控录像记录
are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
I, uh, gonna take some time off from this for a while.
我需要暂时休息一阵子
I think, uh, I might just breaking myself a little with it.
我认为 也许我有点透♥支♥了
Yeah, of course.
可以 当然
Yeah, well, you know, step away for a little bit,
对 你知道 我想暂时离开一阵
come back refreshed.
休息好再回来
Okay.
好的
You cool?
你没问题吧
Yeah, absolutely.
是的 绝对的
Ok.
好的
Copy that, two-one is on it, we're right in the neighbourhood.
2-1分队接到任务 我们就在附近
All right, the kid is back.
好的 我的搭档回来了
All right, look, don't make it a big deal.
行了 听着 别搞得太夸张
Hey, man, I just glad you came to your senses, dude.
伙计 我就是很高兴你恢复理智了
Proud of you.
真为你自豪
Ryder's right, you know,
赖德是对的 你知道
I should focus more on my job.
我应该在工作上多花心思
That's what I've been saying, dude.
我就是这个意思 伙计
So we're good?
对我没意见了吧
Yeah, we're good.
对 没意见
Except for one thing. What? What?
除了一件事 什么事
I don't buy it for a second.
我一点都不信你
You don't think I can walk away from the IIB?
你不信我会离开联合调查局吗
Absolutely not, how you telling me now.
当然不信 不如你现在告诉我
Well, you're wrong.
你错了
Hey, if I'm wrong, I will totally admit it,
如果我错了 我绝对会承认的
love to admit it.
非常乐意承认
Fair enough.
好吧
You should probably get that.
你应该接起来
It's probably some high profile industrial espionage case.
可能是备受关注的工业间谍案
Whatever.
管它呢
You're good.
你真不错
Heh, all upscale like this,
这里很高档啊
didn't think you can have any beer around here.
我还以为这种地方不能喝酒
I always keep a few around, in case old friends stop by.
我总会存一些酒 以防老朋友来
A lot of old bikers dropped by a place like this, huh?
难道很多老飞车党都会到这种地方吗
Dropped 20 grand of painting, all siding culture.
我在油画上投了两万块 都是些边缘文化
Then why you're here, Jeremy?
你为什么会过来 杰里米
I got a wife and three kids now.
我现在有老婆和三个孩子
Wanna see?
想看看吗
Get to the point.
说重点
I don't wanna die, Luke.
我不想死 卢克
And whatever Claude and the rest did,
不管克劳德和其他人做了什么
I don't want to join them.
我不想和他们一样送命
Makes two of us.
我也是这么想的
So if you want some money..
所以如果你想要钱
I didn't kill any of them, if that what you're saying.
我没杀他们 如果你是这个意思的话
I'm not wearing a wire, and I didn't say that.
我没戴窃听器 我也没那么说
You didn't have to, Jeremy.
你不用这么做 杰里米
Come on, we were brothers..
拜托 我们是兄弟
That don't go away.
那可不会变
You know, I want to believe you.
要知道 我想要相信你
If I want you dead, you'd be dead, you know that.
如果我要你死 你早就死了 你知道的
Yeah.
是的
Besides, all three of them died by their own hand.
再说了 他们三个都是自杀的
They weren't murdered.
而不是被谋杀的
And that's what all the paper saying.
那只不过是文件上说的
But it just doesn't compute.
但这不合情理
They were all doing so good.
他们之前的生活都一帆风顺
Maybe it's, uh, past catching up to us.
也许是过去的往事阴魂不散
Maybe they're just weak,
也许是他们太脆弱了
a little troubled by guilty conscience.
陷于负疚感之中
But we're good.
但是我们没事
Yeah.
是啊
I'm closing up.
我要关门了
Okay, man.
好的 伙计
Okay, so this was taken just a few minutes
这段录像拍摄于那个护士
before our nurse turn into an angel of mercy.
对病人实施安乐死前的几分钟
Freeze that, right there.
暂停 就在那
Toby said something about a connection to a girl,
托比说过她和一个女孩有感应
I need you to find out everything you can about her.
我要你尽可能找到她的一切信息
Jeremy Stabler, victim number four,
杰里米·斯台普勒 第四位受害者
was the last surviving
是除卡索之外
Demon Saint beside Cassel himself.
恶魔圣徒的最后一位幸存者
Darts into traffic right after visiting Cassel in his gallery.
他在画廊见过卡索后 就走进了车流中
The driver said it was intentional,
司机说他是故意的
again, no history of mental problems.
他同样没有精神问题
Here's the footage we pulled from the hospital.
这是我们从医院调来的录像
That's her.
那是她
Now we got lucky,
这下我们走运了
she had to show her ID for the hospital visitor log in.
她得出示身份证才能进入医院探望
Her name, Elizabeth Simmonds.
她的名字是伊丽莎白·西蒙斯
She appears to be your average law abiding citizen.
她看上去是个守法市民
No record.
没有犯罪记录
She walks dogs for a living.
她以遛狗为生
We showed your photo to the people at the car dealership.
我们把你的照片给汽车经销商看了
You were that man's last customer.
你是那个男人的最后一位顾客
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表