剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Exactly, and then you pass the info on to me.
没错 然后你就把信息反馈给我
Your bluffing, Cougs.
库根 你在诈唬
Do you reckon?
你想确定吗
Your left cheek always twitches when you do.
你每次诈唬的时候 左脸都会抽搐
That's how I got you in Belize.
我当年在伯利兹就是这么赢你的
What do you think Logan?
洛根 你怎么看
Is my left cheek twitching?
我左脸抽搐了吗
I fold.
我弃牌
Player folds.
玩家弃牌
Your mate doesn't think I'm bluffing.
你的同伴可不认为我在诈唬
How much is that, 170?
你下了多少 17万吗
Ish.
差不多
Alright, I'm all in.
好吧 我也全押
Player all in.
玩家全押
Pair of kings.
一对老K
Thank you poker gods, thank you, Michelle.
感谢扑克大仙 感谢米歇尔
I'm with you, buddy, all the way.
我跟 全押上
All right.
很好
Not a chance, I'm out.
没戏了 我退出
Player folds.
玩家弃牌
Show 'em.
亮牌吧
A J.
一张J
I can beat that.
我能赢他
Jake, I can read you like a book.
杰克 你的想法都写在脸上了
Pair of cowboys.
底牌一对K
Bring it!
来吧
Alright, it's a beautiful ace, isn't it?
很好 一张超赞的A 对吧
Made my day.
今天真是我的好日子
Two pair.
两对
Come on, no king.
拜托 不要是K
Bring it baby, bring it!
来吧 宝贝 来吧
Set of kings.
连套老K
Can't believe it's him, Mr. Balls with brains.
真不敢相信 有种先生居然有脑子
Never would have guessed.
猜不透啊
Worked like a charm.
大获全胜
You've done me again, Riddles.
神了 你又把我赢了
I'm finished.
我不玩了
Kindly sort yourselves out.
别对自己太苛刻
Thank you gentlemen.
谢谢各位
Jake, this is getting to be a bad habit.
杰克 这可不是什么好习惯
Thanks for the game.
谢谢参与
Always a pleasure, Ronnie.
罗尼 很荣幸
Congratulations sir, well done.
先生 恭喜你 干得漂亮
Good hand.
不错不错
See you downstairs.
咱们楼下见
The guy you're looking for, it's Adam.
你要找的人是亚当
He's on his way down, sorry.
他正在下楼 抱歉
What? No, that can't be, we brought him into the game.
什么 不可能 他是咱们叫进来的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hey, we need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
Why, what's up?
什么 怎么了
Where's the chip?
那块筹码呢
What chip.
什么筹码
The poker chip.
扑克筹码
What are you talking about, Miche?
米歇尔 你在说什么
Look, he doesn't have the chip.
听着 筹码不在他那儿
Cashier gets all the chips, no matter who won.
不管谁赢了 筹码都会交给出纳兑现
Where is she?
她人呢
She's upstairs.
她上楼去了
What about Cougan?
库根呢
He's upstairs.
也在楼上
Ok, I'll meet you there.
那咱俩楼上见
Ok.
好
IIB, drop your weapon.
综合调查局 放下武器
Drop it!
放下
I got it!
我拿到了
I got it.
我拿到了
Is he shot?
他中枪了吗
Cougan.
库根
Put your hands behind your head.
把手放到脑后
Let me see this.
让我看看伤口
Sounds like quite the intense evening, Mr. Bond.
今晚貌似挺惊险啊 007先生
Worst part was, the spy was beautiful.
可惜的是 间谍是个美女
As they always are.
间谍都是美女
Which you know is my weakness, beautiful spies.
美女间谍 简直是我的死穴
Hey, what's up, Parker?
怎么样 帕克
What's going on?
什么
You mind if I have a second.
介意我离开一下吗
Yeah, no problem.
去吧
Hey Parker, can I have a word?
帕克 我想跟你谈谈
What's going on, man?
伙计 怎么了
So I know about the pain meds.
我知道止痛药的事儿了
What are you talking about?
我不懂你在说什么
Come on, I'm trying to give you an opportunity to help yourself out here.
拜托 我这可是给你机会坦白从宽呢
I did some research.
我调查过了
I know about a year ago,
一年以前
you broke your leg in that fire in Donlands.
多伦多市中心的一起火灾中 你的腿受伤了
You think that's the first person that's ever happened to?
你以为你是第一个受害者吗
Took a little morphine for the pain,
偷点吗♥啡♥来止疼
leg wasn't healing right, am I warm?
伤腿也不会痊愈 还用我往下说吗
Look, I'm good, ok?
听着 我很好 行吗
Ok.
好
You can either go to Ryder right now and get some help,
你现在去找赖德交待吧
or I'm going to do it for you.
否则我去帮你说
You really want to see me get in trouble that bad.
你是真想看我捅出大篓子
No, dude, no.
伙计 不是的
The opposite.
恰恰相反
I'm trying to get you out of trouble.
我真心想帮你忙
So you have any more room for me at the Wednesday night poker game?
周三晚上我能去跟你们打扑克吗
I don't know a high roller like you
真不明白你这种高手
wants to play at our penny ante table?
干嘛要去我们那种小台面凑热闹
Yeah, I wouldn't mind slumming it with the peasants.
我不介意去贫民区体验生活
It's all good.
其实也不错
Well if you think you can win without reading our minds,
要是你能不靠读心术赢牌
you're more than welcome.
我们还比较欢迎你
How would you know? I've got no tells.
用不用你也不知道 我又不会告诉你
What about the staring?
你用的时候会盯着人发呆
I'll put on sunglasses.
那我就戴副墨镜
Nice.
漂亮
So your friend Cougan is cutting deals anywhere he can.
你的朋友库根正全力配合调查
Oh, yeah.
是吗
Yeah, he pretty much admitted
他差不多已经承认
to setting up the whole game to get Philcox on the hook.
组织这场赌博是为了引菲尔科克斯上钩
What about the murder?
那谋杀案呢
He's claiming self defence.
他声称是自卫
Yeah, I bet his left cheek was twitching when he said that.
我打赌他说这话的时候左脸一定抽搐来着
Yeah.
是啊
What about that spy?
那个间谍呢
She hasn't said a word.
她什么都不说
Well, she will.
她会松口的
She doesn't know who she's up against.
她还不知道她将要面对谁
So is that it?
就这些吗
I'm sorry I can't give you the 50 grand you won.
很抱歉我不能把你赢的那五万块给你
I won a lot more than that.
我赢的可不止那个
So don't worry about me.
别担心我
But that's not what I meant.
可我不是问这个
I know.
我知道
I, um, I can't go back there.
我们回不去了
For what its worth, I'm sorry I screwed up a good thing.
不管怎样 很抱歉我毁了那份美好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表