剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So how did it go with Sandy?
和珊迪的约会进行得怎样
It was nice, it was really nice.
不错 很不错
Yeah, that's it? What happened?
还有呢 你们都干什么了
I don't want to jinx it by talking about it,
说出来就不灵了
we just went out for a couple drinks,
我们不过是出去喝了几杯
and I walked her home.
然后我把她送回了家
Ah, you kissed her, huh?
你吻她了 对吧
Don't read my mind, please. I'm not reading your mind.
拜托别读我的心 我没有
All you had to say was no.
你只要说句"没有"就行
If you had said no, it wouldn't be obvious,
如果你说了 我也不会这么快猜到
but you didn't.
但你却没说
Eyes on the road, please.
请注意看路
So you kissed her. Eyes on the road, please.
这么说你吻她了 请注意看路
Yeah, it kind of came out of nowhere,
我也是临时起兴
but she's a pretty cool chick, actually.
不过她表现得很镇定
She's smart, she's pretty, she's funny,
她聪明 漂亮 又幽默
she makes more money than you...
赚得还比你多...
Okay.
够了
You guys are like the perfect couple.
你们简直是天作之合
Ok, I just said don't jinx it, please. I'm not.
说出来就不灵了嘛 我没说
University 2-1 distress call,
紧急呼叫2-1分队 男性
male, 50's, possible heart attack.
50多岁 疑似心脏病发作
Hello? Sir?
你好 先生
Hello?
你好
Gotta turn him over now.
赶紧得把他翻过来
No vital signs, starting compressions.
无生命体征 开始心脏按压
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
nine, ten...
九 十...
There go the ribs.
贴到肋骨处
O2 is 45.
血氧饱和度45%
Alright, switch off compressions and start a line.
好了 停止按压 准备好输液管
Administering 10ml atropine at 16:07.
于16:07注射10毫升阿托品
使心跳加快
阿托品用于解除迷走神经对心脏的抑制
Hey, we got a pulse! Hey!
有脉搏了 太好了
Cool work, man.
干得漂亮 哥们
What have we got?
病人什么情况
CTAS I, male, 53,
复苏救生级别 男性 53岁
collapsed, asystole on scene,
发现时昏迷状态 心脏停搏
I级代表最严重的病情 为复苏救生级别
Ctas 加拿大治疗类选法和病员病情严重程度分级
we brought him back.
我们把他抢救回来了
We're set up in Bay 2.
我们被安排到了二号♥抢救室
Bay 2? Alright.
二号♥抢救室 好的
Line's in the left AC, still unconscious,
输液管在左肩锁那里 仍处于昏迷状态
no known history, no medical alert.
病史不详 医疗禁忌不明
How long was his heart stopped?
他刚才心脏停搏了多久
From the looks of things,
通过观察
could have been as much as five minutes.
大约有5分钟左右
Brought him back from the dead, not often we see those, Oz.
这种情况通常是抢救不回来的 奥兹
Probably had unfinished business.
他大概有未了的心愿
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know, wasn't his time.
就是说他的时辰未到
Kind of reminds you why we do the job, right?
这不就是咱们干这行的初衷吗
Yeah, woo. Pretty incredible.
是呀 太不可思议了
Something about that guy though. Clive?
不过克莱夫倒是提醒了我
Yeah, you did connect with him.
没错 你们确实有相同之处
Could be me in 20 or 30 years
我如果不注意身体
if I'm not careful,
二三十年后也是这种下场
you saw the guy's place.
你也看到了
It's like a junk food fallout shelter.
他家简直是个垃圾食品仓库
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
You eat right, you've got nothing to worry about.
你只要合理膳食 就没什么好担心的
I'm one slice of pie away at all times.
我一直有吃甜食的习惯
You saved his life, the guy is going to clean his act up.
他死里逃生 一定会改掉不良饮食习惯
He's not out of the woods,
他还没有脱离危险
we will not know until we get an angiogram.
拿到血管造影片之后才能确诊
Thanks, Liv!
谢谢 丽芙
Chalk one up to the boys in blue!
你们蓝衣小子又立功了
Yeah Yeah.
是啊 是啊
I'm not saying we perform miracles now,
我说的不是我们妙手回春这件事
but you might see my face on a tortilla some day.
而是某天我的脸会出现在玉米饼上
You know, like Madonna?
就像麦当娜一样
She was on a tortilla there?
她的脸就出现在了玉米饼上
My god, that woman is on everything.
老天 那女人的脸到处都是
No, not.. not.. ok.
不 不是... 好吧
I couldn't get a hold of her pediatrician.
我联♥系♥不到她的儿科医生
She's got a fever, she's not eating.
她发烧了 而且还厌食
Marta is sick, too.
玛尔塔也病了
I don't know, I think it's a bug.
大概是病毒感染
Marta is her mother?
玛尔塔是她母亲吗
Her nanny, I'm a single dad.
是她的保姆 我是个单身父亲
Don't worry, Mr. Shelton.
谢尔顿先生 别担心
Keith, please.
叫我基思就行
Keith, sure.
好的 基思
You're probably right,
你说得大概没错
Marley looks like she's just got a bug,
马利像是被病毒感染了
but it's good to make sure.
但还是做一下进一步检查吧
Here's Sandy, actually, to have to sign some forms,
这是珊迪 她会让你填几份表格
and we'll send the samples to the lab and go from there.
然后把抽样送到化验室 等待结果
Great. Thank you. You're welcome.
好的 谢谢 不客气
I will trade you that baby for this clipboard.
我来抱孩子 你来填表
Alright.
好的
Come here, pumpkin!
小可爱 让阿姨抱抱
Oh! She's gorgeous.
她可真漂亮
She's got her mama's looks.
她长得像她妈妈
Test results should be back in a few hours.
几小时内就能拿到化验结果
Great.
太好了
It's ok, there you go.
没事的 别哭了
Nice and snug.
又舒服又暖和
What is it, Max?
马克斯 什么事
No, no, listen, I told you he is not part of this deal.
不 不 我告诉过你 没他的份儿
Screw him! Let him sue us. I don't care.
去他的 让他告咱们去吧 我不在乎
You know, actually, that's a good colour on you.
其实这件衣服的颜色很适合你
It's my uniform.
这是我的工作服
Yeah, but it looks good, you know it looks 'tight'.
我知道 但看上去挺好看 挺"紧"的
Tight?
紧
Yeah, not like tight like snug,
是啊 不是像贴身那种紧
you know I'm just making small talk here.
我只不过是在跟你闲聊
So skip it.
少废话
Can I see you again? Sure.
我还能约你出去吗 可以
When? Friday.
哪天 星期五
What time? Eight.
几点 八点
Eight. Where?
八点 去哪里
Rodney's. Tight.
罗德尼餐厅 很好
Fine, throw him a finder's fee, I don't care,
好吧 给他点中介费得了 我无所谓
he doesn't deserve any more than that, it's our deal.
不能再多给了 他不配 我们说好的
We made initial contact...
我们初次接触...
What do you think you're doing?
你想干什么
Help! Help me!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Somebody call 911, someone just stole my baby!
快报♥警♥ 有人把我的孩子抢走了
I'll go follow up and then I'll be back, ok?
我先继续跟进调查 稍后再找你 好吧
So, hey, Detective, how you doing?
你好 警探
So what happened, anybody see anything?
到底发生了什么 有目击者吗
Paramedic Toby Logan.
我是医护人员 托比·洛根
Logan, yeah, you worked with Marks
洛根啊 在47分队的时候
in the 47th?
你和马♥克♥思♥是搭档
Couple times, yeah.
是的 合作过几次
Uh, we've got a couple of witnesses to the drive away,
几位目击证人看到车开走了
but nobody can ID the doer.
但没人能辨认出歹徒
We've got some surveillance cameras out there.
停车场有监控录像
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表