剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What exactly are you doing up here?
你到底在这里干什么呢
Just keeping an ear out, an eye out, see if I can
就是听一听 看一看
pick anything up.
说不定能发现线索
It's like $300 out of taxes?
能逃三百块的税吗
I wonder how they cover this with ice?
我纳闷他们是如何用冰将这里覆盖
Just doing some light summer reading?
在听一些有趣的东西吗
I mean your range is increasing, right?
你的试听范围扩大了 是吗
Yeah, a little. Why?
是的 一点点 怎么了
What about those guys?
你能听得到那些家伙吗
About 150 feet away
大概150英尺远
that's got to be a personal best.
能创下个人最高记录了
Four hours overtime, and twenty bucks an hour...
加班四小时 一小时二十块...
Can't get him hear.
不能让他听到
Too open...to run.
太容易暴露 不方便逃跑
I know where.
我知道在哪里
Can't turn back.
无法回头了
LeGree is mine.
勒格雷是我的
Getting something?
发现了什么
Got a hit.
有个可疑人物
What kind of hit?
什么可疑人物
Someone's going to go after LeGree.
有人想要对勒格雷下手
I heard "Can't turn back,
我听到有人说"无法回头了
LeGree is mine."
勒格雷是我的"
You calling McCluskey?
你给麦克劳斯基打电♥话♥吗
I got to find LeGree.
我得找到勒格雷
Anything I can do?
有什么我可以做的吗
Stay put.
呆在原地
Excuse me.
借过
For all this posturing as a military man
尽管斯派尔斯上校是一个军人
the truth is colonel Spires belongs in the Liberal Party
但事实上他是自♥由♥党人
with the rest of those waving the white...
还有其他的那些投降的...
Can't turn back.
无法回头了
Stop the guy with the flowers!
制止那个拿花的家伙
Message for you.
给你带个信
That was for ...
那是为了...
It's a lucky thing the blood spilled was fake.
幸运的是泼的血是假的
Let's make sure the rest of this comes off without
一定要确保接下来不会再出现
any more trouble.
任何问题
I'll be on site with Sgt. McCluskey assisting.
我会和麦克劳斯基警官在现场协助你们
Are we sufficiently staffed, Sgt.?
警官 我们的人手是否足够
We've stepped up our presence since the incident, sir.
事后我们已经增加了人手 长官
We have to assume that the protestors have more
我们不得不假设有更多的示♥威♥者
up their sleeves.
蠢蠢欲动
We're coordinating with a number of police security.
我们正协调些警力参与安保工作
We also have eyes and ears through the hallways,
同时每个走廊都有我们的耳目
surveillance apparatus and also metal detectors at each entrance.
在每个入口都设有监视器和金属探测器
Any other intelligence aspects, corporal?
还有其他方面的情报吗 下士
We have CI on the floor.
现场有反情报人员
Someone inside the protest group?
在示♥威♥群众里的内应吗
No sir. I have a man on the ground
没有 长官 我在现场安排了个人
who knows how to spot trouble.
他很会侦查威胁
He's the one that got us on to the prankster.
就是他让我们抓到了那个捣乱的
Not soon enough it seems.
似乎还是不够快
Now I happen to know both these candidates personally.
我刚好私下都认识这两位候选人
Let's be sure we don't have another incident.
务必确保不会再发生意外了
Is it just me or is it really quiet around here today?
是只有我觉得 还是今天这里真的好安静
Oh, Logan and Bay are moonlighting. Could be that.
洛根和贝伊在兼差 可能是那样
You know it could be that?
说不定是那样
And between Toby and Olivia
托比和奥利维亚之间
and all that Melrose Place,
上演《飞跃情海》里那样
'is it really over' stuff.
剪不断理还乱的桥段
And Oz treating the nurse's station like it's a private hang.
还有奥兹把护士站当成了私人聚会点了
Yeah, that's gotta stop.
没错 不能再这样了
Although I do like Oz.
虽然我的确喜欢奥兹
Really?
是吗
Not like him like him but...
不是爱恋的那种喜欢 但是...
I mean he's probably hooked up with someone anyway.
我是说他可能已经有主了
No, he's still prowling the open waters.
不 他还是个光棍
Oh, I saw you practicing your putting
之前我看见你在救护车停车场
in the ambulance bay earlier.
练习推杆
Yeah, I got myself a titanium putter with the copper insert.
没错 我给自己买♥♥了一副钛铜复合杆
It's perfect for the center of gravity.
重心非常完美
Yeah, where you playing?
你在哪儿打球
Vaughn Mills. First time there.
沃恩·米尔斯 第一次就是在那里
Don't hit a pass or pin on the 11th.
不要打出超越球或者打到11洞的旗杆
it has a wicked back to front slope.
那里有个诡异的后高前低的斜坡
I had him, I just couldn't get there in time.
我发现了他 只是无法及时赶到那里
Well, at least you spotted the threat.
至少你发现了威胁
So what now?
现在怎么办
LeGree is on the warpath.
勒格雷大发雷霆
He's reached out to my superintendent
他联♥系♥到我的上司
and demanded a larger IIB presence.
要求更多的联合调查局人员做安保
Okay, so what does that mean?
好吧 那么这又意味着什么
So anything you see or hear...
也就是说 任何你看到的 听到的...
...read.
感应到的
...bring to me and I'll figure out how to deal with it.
都要告诉我 我会想办法处理
All right, got it.
好的 知道了
Might be married, but he never wears a ring.
他可能结婚了 但从不戴戒指
Left a few more aisles... placard goes on sixth row.
多留几个过道 海报贴在第六排
Never enough hours in the day.
时间总是不够用
That guy is totally...
那个男的简直...
Wow, check her out.
看看她
I don't know where this goes.
我不知道这个该放哪里
That should take care of it.
那应该能管用
I mean, seriously, we gotta lift from the knees
说真的 当你那样做的时候
when you're doing that.
你得靠膝盖的力量起身
Thanks for the treat, take care.
谢谢配合治疗 保重
Fifty bucks on the Bruins.
50元赌灰熊队赢[曲棍球队]
My God, this will kill me.
我的天 我快被折磨死了
There's no way I can do a whole day.
我根本不可能一整天都做这个
You getting anything?
你有什么收获吗
Random stuff.
零零散散的心声
Never ceases to amaze me;
你总能让我震惊
you're like a telepathic radar.
你就像心灵感应的雷达
Early warning detection system.
预警探测系统
The last line of defense against all foreign and domestic...
抵御内外所有威胁的最后一道防线
This is what you've been waiting for.
这就是你期待已久的好机会
Line it up. Only get one shot!
全力以赴 胜败在此一举
Do you see somebody up there?
你能看到那里有人吗
Yeah, 2 o'clock,
看到了 两点钟的方向
he's fixing the lights or something.
他好像在修灯
All dead, metal lamb.
全都死了 金属羊羔
You've got a bullet coming, you bastard.
等着吃子弹吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh hey, Toby, talk to me.
托比 告诉我怎么了
He wasn't fixing the lights.
他不是在修灯
What did you read?
你发现了什么
Where'd he go?
他去哪里了
Where'd who g? Who is this guy?
谁去哪里了 这个家伙是谁
I got to find Michelle.
我得找到米歇尔
Are you sure this wasn't another pink balloon.
你确定这次不会又是粉红色气球恶作剧吗
He's got a rifle, he's going to use it.
他有把步♥枪♥ 准备用上
Okay, I'm coming with you; I just got to pack the rig up.
我和你一起去 我只需要收拾下装备
We've searched the catwalks, there's no one there.
我们已经搜查了轻便梯 没人在那里
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
So you read a guy thinking about a gun,
就是说 你听到一个人心想着一把枪
does that mean there is a gun?
意味着那儿一定有一把枪 是吗
I still don't know how this thing of yours works.
我还是不明白你的特异功能是怎么回事
You have to search everybody. You have to check every room.
你得搜查每个人 你得检查每间房♥
We do that and the convention is over.
搜完会议都结束了
That's not my call.
不是我说了算
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表