剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Oh I had it towed, it was blocking a fire lane.
我找人拖走了 它挡住消防车通道了
What fire lane? There's no fire lane here.
什么消防车通道 这里哪有消防车通道
You can read all about that in the report, how's that.
我在报告里面就会这么写 没辙了吧
You guys, call on and tell what's going on.
你们去呼叫总台汇报情况
I got to take care of this.
这边我来处理
I know you're upset about Ross.
我知道罗斯的事让你很难过
Ross?
罗斯
Yeah.
是的
It's detective Miller,
是米勒警探
a police officer who's dead
他人已经不在了
and you want to rake his family over the coals?
你还想对他的家人说三道四吗
They have a right to the truth, don't they?
他们有权利知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
You're so far above your pay grade man, you have no idea.
别越俎代庖了 你啥都不知道
Well, you're right.
你说得没错
My job isn't nearly as lucrative as yours.
我这位俎人确实没有庖工的油水多
...that was a mistake, Logan...
惹我没什么好处 洛根...
If I were you I'd keep my eye on the eight-ball.
如果我是你 我会密切关注八号♥球
Eight ball came through for us again.
八号♥球又来找我们了
Come here, come here.
过来 过来
Hands behind our back.
双手背到后面
Stretch'em. Come on, come on.
把手伸过来 快点 快点
Is this really necessary officer?
警官 真的有这个必要吗
Take a walk.
滚开
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
Can't complain.
好得没话说
I'm sure I don't have to tell you
想必你也清楚
this could go down very hard for you, assaulting a police officer.
袭击警官没有什么好下场
He towed our ambulance,
他把我们的救护车给拖走了
there was no reason for that.
有点蛮不讲理
You know Scott's a good man, he's good police.
斯科特是个好人 也是个好警♥察♥
If you lose a partner the way he did, he's only human...
他刚刚失去搭档 这也是人之常情
I say I sit him down, talk to him
我会跟他坐下来好好谈谈
and you pretend this never happened.
你就假装什么都没发生过吧
The list of things that never happened
"假装没发生过"的事情
seems to be getting bigger.
好像越发严重了啊
If I were you I'd think long and hard about
如果我是你 我会好好想想
where you could wind up.
最后的下场会如何
Sgt McCluskey, IIB,
联合调查局 麦克劳斯基警官
he's with me.
他是我的人
Really?
真的吗
Paramedics see a lot I guess.
你们医护人员见识得太多了
Maybe so much they get confused.
大概容易犯糊涂
And just so you know Sgt.
警官 你要知道
I'll stand by my people all day long, is that clear?
我会全天候地保护我的手下 清楚了吗
So clear I can see right through it.
清楚得很
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
Yeah.
是啊
Think things are tense now,
鉴于目前的紧张局势
I'm about to share Ross's toxicology report with these guys.
我打算把罗斯的毒理检验报告给他们看
What, there was no cocaine?
体内没有可♥卡♥因♥吗
No, there was plenty of that
不是 可♥卡♥因♥含量很高
but what killed him was a lethal dose of cyanide.
但他的死因是摄入过量的氰化物
So now we're not just investigating cops,
所以这不是一起简单的警♥察♥涉毒案
we're investigating a cop murder.
也是一起警♥察♥谋杀案
Yeah.
没错
So I'm pretty sure
我很确定
eight-ball is the guy with the gold tooth.
八号♥球是个镶着金牙的家伙
He has something to do with the cocaine.
他和可♥卡♥因♥脱不了干系
So we get him
如果我们能抓到他
maybe we can find out how deep the cancer inside
说不定可以摸清打黑小组的内部问题
the anti-gang unit really is.
到底有多严重
Well, whoever killed Ross had to be able to
杀死罗斯的凶手一定有办法
get close enough to his stash to taint it.
接近他的毒品藏匿地点 才能下毒
Someone who's afraid Ross's recklessness would
有人担心罗斯的鲁莽行为
bring them down too.
会连累他们
Or someone like a dealer who is being pressured by the cops.
凶手也可能是个被警♥察♥压制已久的毒贩
Okay, I'm going to get Dev putting a face to this eight-ball.
好吧 我会让戴夫绘制八号♥球的画像
Look, I wish I could say the heat was off,
我也希望能早日卸下包袱
but I have a feeling you're going to get leaned on
但我觉得在此事了结之前
even harder before this is over.
他们还会继续向你施压
Well, the same goes for you.
你也一样
Yeah.
没错
I can't afford to be wrong on this one.
这一次我错不起
Sorry there, bud.
不好意思 伙计
What are you trying to do? Blow my cover?
你想干什么 戳穿我的身份吗
Is there anything coming back on who might have done Ross?
关于罗斯被杀一案有什么新的消息吗
No.
没有
If anyone knows anything they're not saying nothing.
就算有人知道内♥幕♥ 他们也不会说
Look somebody got to his coke.
貌似有人动了他的可♥卡♥因♥
He took a hot shot.
他被下了毒
You got to know where he got his drugs.
你得查清毒品的来源
Look, Matt. I didn't ask if he didn't want tell, right?
马特 他不想说 我也不会问
I'm working on it.
我还在查
Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
I'm cutting you guys a lot of slack.
我帮你们省了不少麻烦
I didn't listen to the trash talk, I didn't ask questions.
我不是来听你讲废话的 我也没多嘴问
Anything coming back to bite me on the ass?
现在你想反咬我一口吗
Sir, I just want to find out who's involved.
长官 我只想查出到底是谁干的
Then you do that, but everything's by the book, right?
那就放手去做 但一切要按规矩办事
You're not going off half cocked.
不要鲁莽行事
By the book, Sarge, like you said.
听你的警官 按规矩办事
Whoa, jeez...
天呐
Oh what's going on?
怎么了
I saw a cop car.
我看到一辆警车
Not every cop in the city is after us.
并非每个警♥察♥都会针对我们
Yeah, just the loose cannons
是啊 只有那种凶神恶煞
with crazy eyes and bulging neck veins.
青筋突起的暴脾气才会那样
I don't want to poop on your parade here
我不想打击你的情绪
but I'm starting to think this whole IIB thing was a big mistake.
但我觉得帮联合调查局破案是个错误
If it's a mistake, it's my mistake.
就算是个错误 那也是我的错误
Yeah, but it has consequences for other people.
没错 但这也影响到了其他人
I'm not just talking about me,
我指的不仅是我
even though I will be reliving that telephone conversation
我下半辈子会不断回忆起
with Ryder about the ambulance towing
打给赖德的那通电♥话♥
for the rest of my life, thank you.
告诉他救护车被拖走了 托你的福
Okay, I didn't mean to get anyone involved in this.
好吧 我不是故意把别人牵扯进来
Toby, if you want to fight crime,
托比 如果你想打击犯罪的话
get a badge and a gun and fight crime.
干脆去当警♥察♥好了
But is that who you are?
但那是你的本性吗
Last year the anti-gang unit did a sweep of the
去年打黑小组对贫民窟
downtown east side.
进行了大扫荡
This is one of the guys they arrested.
这是他们逮捕的犯人之一
He goes by the name of Erran Balamani, aka eight-ball.
他叫伊恩·巴拉曼尼 又称八号♥球
That's original.
他是这一切的源头
Possession, two counts, possession with intent, one count.
两项藏♥毒♥罪名 一项蓄意藏♥毒♥罪名
All the charges got dropped before they made their way to court.
所有指控在上庭前撤销
I'm going to give you one wild guess who made the bust?
你猜是谁逮捕的他
Scott O'Neil and Ross Miller.
史考特·奥尼尔和罗斯·米勒
Boom.
没错
And here's where it starts to get interesting.
从此事情变得越来越有趣
We've been tracking this eight-ball character...
我们一直在寻找八号♥球的下落
Who has, IIB?
谁在找 联合调查局吗
Immigration unit.
移♥民♥局
His family is from Sri Lanka
他们一家来自斯里兰卡
with some serious ties to the Tamil Tigers
和泰米尔猛虎组织有着紧密联♥系♥
and the hard core members they have this tradition,
其核心成员沿袭着这样一个传统
they carry a vial of cyanide around their neck
他们会在脖子上挂一小瓶氰化物
in case they ever get captured.
以便被捕后吞毒自杀
Well, I'll be damned.
真够猛啊
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表