剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That's not the point man. It's Oz!
这不是重点 我可是奥兹啊
Besides, if you want to know about trench coats and poison darts,
另外 说起明枪暗箭
I'm your man.
我可是专家
Alright, why would they make up a story like that?
好吧 那他们为什么要编这样一个故事
Disinformation.
虚晃一枪
Disinformation?
虚晃一枪
Yup, trying to ruin the guy's reputation
没错 先毁了那家伙的名声
to make everybody focus on one story,
当大家把注意力都放到这件事上的时候
and you've got the truth underneath it, covered up.
幕后的真♥相♥就得以掩盖
Standard boiler plate spy agency stuff man.
情报机构的典型手腕
Yeah, what movie did you get that from?
你从哪部电影学来的
It was a book.
从书上学来的
My question is what is so important about this guy?
我的问题是 这个家伙有何重要之处
The real question is,
真正的问题在于
what is so important about this guy
这个家伙到底有何重要之处
that would make CSIS pull such a stupid stunt?
会让情报局出此下策
I know, I actually wonder why
我懂 我实在想不通
sometimes they're called intelligence agencies.
他们有什么资格叫情报机构
Can you open this please?
帮我打开好吗
I spoke with Ottawa,
我和渥太华方面通过话
they want CSIS to say they're sorry.
他们希望情报局方面致歉
Oh nice, maybe we can have a healing circle as well.
真好 或许我们还可以坐在一起谈谈心
Apparently a couple of their field agents
他们几位外勤组的探员
were improvising on the fly.
临时决定搭飞机过来
CSIS is now promising they're full cooperation.
情报局承诺会全力配合
So lies don't work, and they resort to the truth.
谎言无用 他们便诉诸于真♥相♥
Are you...
你是不是...
Hung over?
宿醉了吗
Yes.
是的
Drinks with a college friend.
和大学时一个朋友一起喝酒
I don't remember the cab ride home.
我不记得坐出租车回家的
But my cognitive powers are about to kick in any second now.
但是我的认知能力随时可以恢复
There you go.
就这样
Ok, the reason everybody is so jumpy is because
每个人都心惊胆战的是因为
Ben Philcox traveled on the regular to Baltimore,
本·菲尔科克斯按行程到了巴尔的摩
where he consulted with the CIA.
和美国中情局磋商
He had access to classified American intelligence.
他有权限接触美国的机密情报
And that's why the CSIS wants to know if that's
这就是为什么情报局想要知道他是否
what he was murdered over.
因为这个而被谋杀
Of course they're asking for IIB's help.
当然 他们要求联合调查局协助调查
Right, now that they've compromised the evidence.
是啊 既然他们愿意共享证据
See what I can do.
我也会尽力配合
I don't have to tell you that we're probably only
我不必告诉你我们可能只
seeing the tip of the iceberg here.
看到冰山一角
Well, I'll try to avoid the full on Titanic.
那我争取不让泰坦尼克撞上整座冰山
Yes please.
好的
Sorry!
抱歉
So what do you have?
进展如何
Well, autopsy results are in, cause of death,
尸检报告出来了 死因是
asphyxia due to drowning, but his lungs were filled
溺水窒息 但是肺部充满了
with heavily chlorinated water.
高浓度氯水
Forensics is thinking like a swimming pool or a
法医认为也许是来自游泳池或者
hot tub or something like that.
水疗按♥摩♥浴缸等
So, he was drowned, then brought to his house to
所以他是先溺水身亡 然后被拖回家
make it look like he died there.
设计成死亡地点在家中
Yeah. I looked at the cellphone records, and they
我查了手♥机♥记录 他们
place Philcox in the area of Spadina and Wellington.
将菲尔科克斯安排在士巴丹拿和惠灵顿地区
Pools?
有水池吗
Yup, there's 22 in a three block radius.
有 以三个街道为半径范围内共有22个
There's no way to tell how many hot tubs though.
数不清有多少水疗按♥摩♥浴缸
But, there's a whole lot of cameras that they put
但是 为了二十国集团峰会安装了
up for the G20 Summit, and I found this.
非常多的摄像头 我找到了这个
Here we go.
就是这个
Friday night, 9:45. Spadina, he turns onto Wellington and
周五晚9:45 他在士巴丹拿 转向惠灵顿区
heads west, but I didn't find any footage of him
向西走去 没有找到他走出
exiting Wellington.
惠灵顿的录像
And...
还有呢...
And there's one pool.
还有那里有一个水池
Thompson Hotel.
在汤普森酒店
I know the doorman.
我认识那里的门卫
Of course you do.
你当然认识
You want to go check it out?
你想去看看吗
Yeah.
当然
Can we make this quick? It's my day off.
能快点吗 我要下班了
I remember you got this thing for faces.
我记得你很会认脸
Don't mean I know names.
那也不代表我叫得出名字
You recognize this guy?
认得出这家伙吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许
Is he a hotel guest?
他是酒店的客人吗
He comes to the Friday night games.
他来参加周五晚的牌局
Poker?
扑克吗
Real high stakes.
绝对高赌注的
Supposed to be kept discreet, so management
应当是保密的 所以管理人员
don't like us talking about it.
是不喜欢我们讨论的
Who else is at these games.
还有谁参加
I don't know names.
我不知道名字
You could check the security cameras, you'll
你可以去查看下监视器 你会看到
see they black these guys faces out when they come.
他们来的时候会遮住脸
Look, I could lose my job just for talking to you.
听着 我光跟你说话就能让我丢了饭碗
Yeah, you'll lose your job, you make me missing,
是吗 你会丢了工作 你让我成娘们了
my mascara, it's running.
我的睫毛膏跑哪儿去了
Kiddo, I know it hurts now,
孩子 我知道现在很疼
but trust me, it's going to hurt more later.
但是相信我 待会还会更疼
Okay, this our bicycle stunt man?
这个就是我们的单车特技表演者吗
Learned the hard way what
用血的教训来学习
'Do not try this at home' means, did you?
什么叫做"请勿在家模仿"
In the epic battle of iron railing vs groin,
在铁杆和腹股沟的大战中
there can only be one winner, Sandy.
只能有一个赢家 珊迪
Look, I've gotta...
听着 我要...
Ok, do you get extra pay when he takes off like that?
他就这么一走了之 你能拿到额外工资吗
I get extra work.
我会有额外工作
How's it going?
进展如何
Good, I have something else for you to do.
很好 我还有些事情需要你做
You got more spook stuff for me, do you?
你还有更多的鬼差事交给我 是吗
One or the other.
二选一
Alright, let's get him down to X-ray,
好了 送他去做X光
let's try 10mg of morphine.
注射10毫克吗♥啡♥
I already gave him 5, around 21:30.
我已经注射过5毫克了 大概在21:30
Really?
真的吗
Probably got a lower pain threshold than us.
可能比我们的疼痛临界点更低点
Like that club girl we brought in.
就像我们从俱乐部来回来的那个女孩
Yeah, well, pain management is tricky business.
疼痛界定是很棘手的
Hey, uh vodka soda.
伏特加苏打
You look beautiful, Miche.
米歇尔 你看起来真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Hug.
来抱一下
I was surprised to get your call.
接到你电♥话♥的时候我很惊讶
I needed information, and I thought, who better.
我需要些信息 然后我想 谁更适合呢
You thought of me, when you needed information?
当你需要信息的时候就想到了我吗
Hey Adam, how you doing man?
亚当 你好吗
Just like the old days huh?
还是老样子吧
Yeah, except now you don't really own the place, right?
但你现在不是店主了 对吗
Such a peach, I'm going to get it back though,
这么诱人的东西 我一定要回来
I've got a plan.
我有计划
You've got a plan. Yeah.
你有计划 是啊
Of course you do.
那是当然
Listen...
听着...
Oh, wait, wait, no, I was in Florence,
等等 我在佛罗伦萨的时候
and I saw this and thought of you.
我看到这个就想到了你
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表