剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Who wants to get fed?
快来抢食吃吧
What the hell are you doing here, Mr Bey.
贝伊先生 你来这里干嘛
I'm here to feed the ferret. What are you doing here?
我来喂雪貂 你在这里干嘛
I moved out.
我搬出来了
Of your house? Yes.
从你家里出来了 对
Of my house.
从我家里
Well, may I ask the nature of the problem?
能告诉我是什么情况吗
The nature...
情况是...
my wife kicked me out.
我老婆把我赶出来了
Oh, that sucks.
真衰啊
Yeah, it does.
是啊 确实如此
Is it another women?
是因为第三者吗
No. No, um...
不 不
apparently the problem is me.
显然问题出在我身上
Can you believe that? All me.
你能相信吗 都是因为我
And, uh..
还有
my anger.
我的愤怒
She wants me to go to...
她想让我参加
anger management and I said no.
愤怒控制班 我拒绝了
Well... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
You can say good night, Mr. Bey.
贝伊先生 你可以说晚安
Okay, good night.
好吧 晚安
Uh..Can you feed the ferret or..
你能喂下雪貂吗 或者
You know what, I'm sure I can take care of that.
这样吧 还是我来喂吧
Okay, just uh..
好吧 只是
half of that bowl, should be fine.
喂半碗就够了
It's all right.
没事的
To my friends.
敬我的朋友们
May we always remember the happier times.
愿我们永远记得快乐的时光
Salute.
致敬
I'm going to get the dessert.
我去拿甜点
Pardon me.
失陪了
Would you mind telling me what the point of all this is?
你能告诉我这一切有什么意义吗
Oh I don't know, the end of my life as I know it.
不知道 我知道我的生活快完蛋了
You're not the only one whose life is going to change.
又不是只有你的生活会改变
You know what, Jack, have a drink.
杰克 你还是喝一杯吧
In fact have a bunch of drinks.
最好多喝几杯
Is that supposed to make it all better?
这能让事情有所改观吗
Is that gonna get our lives back? Huh, Dylan?
迪伦 这能让我们回到过去吗
Look, I wanted to make sure that you,
听着 我想确定你
me and Magda are on the same page.
我和玛格达是同一战线
That's all.
仅此而已
How do I know that what you're telling
我怎么知道对警♥察♥和我
the cops is the same thing you're telling me?
你是不是都装的这一套
Getting all paranoid on me now, Jack.
杰克 你现在对我疑神疑鬼的了
They're already asking about my
他们已经开始问起
being pissed off that Sterling was brought in.
我因斯特灵被抓而感到恼火的事了
We all stick to the same story.
我们都统一口径
And nobody gets hurt.
那么就没人会有事
Voila. Creme Brulee.
瞧瞧 焦糖奶油
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you mind?
你能帮我吗
Of course.
没问题
Listen, I gotta check in with the boss.
听着 我得向老板报道
A short leash?
看得这么紧
Something like that.
差不多吧
Know the feeling.
深有体会
Must be a little nerve wrecking with the trial coming up.
审判就要来临 你一定觉得有些紧张
Yeah.
是啊
Takes a lot of guts to stand up to a guy like Zapata.
反抗萨帕塔那样的人真需要勇气
I'm not so sure guts is the right word.
我不确定那是勇气
It's more like death wish.
更像是求死之心
Say, this must be where you passed Zapata, right?
这就是你和萨帕塔擦肩而过的地方吧
What?
什么
I read your deposition.
我读过你的证词
You said that you passed
你说当你走进酒吧时
Zapata as you were coming into the wine bar..
你和萨帕塔擦肩而过
and he was leaving.
他那时正在出门
He is going to bring all of us down.
他会把我们都拖下水的
End this right now, end it right now.
了结这一切 马上动手
Do it.
动手
So you're saying that Jack was actually in the wine bar..
你是说杰克实际上与迪伦 萨帕塔
with Dylan, Zapata and Sterling.
和斯特灵一起在酒吧
Yeah, it was Zapata who put the gun in Jack's hand
萨帕塔把枪交给杰克
and Jack is apparently the one who shot Sterling.
显然 杰克射杀了斯特灵
Okay, well let's see if..
好吧 让我们看看你
you can put Dylan through his paces again.
能否让迪伦吐露实情
I'm gonna text you some questions that loved to get answered.
我会发给你一些我感兴趣的问题
Alright, got it.
好的 知道了
Mmm... three words, un freakin believeable..
三个字 真给力
This is, wow..
这简直是...
Anyone can give you the taste
谁都能做出这种味道来
but it's the aromatics, the mouth feel
但是这里面加了作料
that's what sublime.
口感才是王道
I noticed the, on your wine list, that you got No5 Subterm.
我注意到 你的酒水单上有沙布特
That's my favorite.
那是我的最爱
Excellent choice.
绝佳的选择
I've got a bottle in the wine bar,
在我的酒吧里有一瓶
Give me two secs.
给我两秒钟
Do you mind if I join you?
你介意我和你一起吗
Please.
不介意
After you.
你先请
Something on your mind, Mr Logan?
洛根先生 有什么心事吗
I don't really think you're interested in the wine bar.
我觉得你对酒吧没什么兴趣
No, I'm not, but it's a nice wine bar, though.
是 我不感兴趣 但这真是个不错的酒吧
Just uh..I'd be cool whatever with a few new facts.
只是... 虽然情况有变 我还是会保持冷静的
How?
什么
Yeah, we can confirm that
我们能确定
Zapata brought a gun to the restaurant that night.
当晚萨帕塔带了把枪去餐馆
I told you that from the start,
我一开始就告诉过你
not exactly a revelation.
这不算什么新发现
True, but the fact that he gave
对 但是他把枪交给杰克
it to Jack and told him to shoot Sterling is.
并指使他射杀斯特灵 这是新发现
No, that's ridiculous.
不 那太荒谬了
Zapata is just tying to save his skin.
萨帕塔只求自保
End it.
杀了他
Do it!
动手
Jack was scared, his hands were trembling,
杰克很紧张 双手颤抖
maybe he missed on purpose.
也许他是故意打偏的
Dylan, we know that Jack shot Sterling.
迪伦 我们知道杰克对斯特灵开枪了
Just the first shot.
只开了一枪
All right, it's the one that graced him.
但是一击毙命
I didn't say anything because...
我不吐露实情是因为
I was trying to protect him.
我想保护他
The same way he'd protect me when we were kids.
就和小时候他保护我一样
Zapata shot him, the way that you would put down a dog.
萨帕塔射杀了他 就像杀条狗一样
He fired the only shot that mattered.
他开的一枪至关重要
Sir. I'm sorry,
长官 很抱歉
I've been driving around all night.
我整晚都在开车转悠
I've got to tell you something.
我必须告诉你一些事
Tell me what?
什么事
Your wife is right, sir. Hang on...just..
您的妻子说得对 先生 等等
think about it for a second. Look how you are with me.
先认真想想 瞧瞧你是怎么对我的
Not just me but... mainly me.
不仅仅是我 但...主要是我
And you know sometimes I deserve it,
有时候我知道我应当受到这样的待遇
but I don't think that I deserve this.
但我觉得我不该这样被对待
I don't think anyone deserve this.
大家都不该这样被对待
Deserves what?
你说什么
That, that right there.
那样 就是那样
You don't even know you're doing it when you're doing it.
你发脾气的时候甚至自己都不知情
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表