剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You are very observant.
你真是观察入微
Do you believe in evil, Mr. Logan?
你相信世上有恶魔吗 洛根先生
Do I believe in evil?
你问我相不相信有恶魔
Yes. I've seen evil.
是的 我见过恶魔
Have you? Yes.
是吗 是的
Have you looked in the eye? Yes, I have.
你直面过他们吗 是的
Well, then you know the only way to cure it
那你就该知道战胜恶魔的唯一方法
is to cut it out.
就是将它铲除
To surgically excise it and destroy it.
切除它 消灭它
Sounds to me like you're on a mission for justice.
听上去好像你在为了正义 执行你的使命
Oh, I don't believe in justice, per se,
我本人并不相信正义本身
I believe in just desserts.
我相信正义的回报
And this, did you get what you deserve?
那么这个 也是你应得的吗
I was put in prison for chasing money, Mr. Logan.
洛根先生 我是因为追逐金钱才入狱的
Money means nothing to me now.
现在我视金钱如粪土
Just think Coruthers, $100,000.
科拉特斯 想想看 十万美元
Officer Dewhurst, you're a sight for sore eyes.
杜赫斯特警官 见到你真高兴
I hope you've had a productive day.
希望你今天过得很充实
Your nine hours are up Magnus.
你的九小时到了 马格纳斯力
I booked a nice cozy room for you at the Don Jail.
我在多伦多监狱里为你订了一个舒适的房♥间
You're going back to Kingston in the morning.
你明天早上要回金斯敦去
Vacation's over.
假期结束了
Oh well,
好的
it was fun while it lasted.
我过得很开心
Who else knew the Judge had enough money for the ransom?
还有谁知道法官有足够的钱来支付赎金
Whoever gave it to him.
谁给他钱谁知道
Goodnight Mr. Logan, get some sleep.
晚安 洛根先生 去睡会儿吧
I think he paid Coruthers to disappear.
我认为他给科拉特斯钱让他消失
Tomorrow morning he goes back to Kingston
明天早上 他就回金斯敦去了
so whatever he's planned
所以无论他有什么计划
has already happened.
都已经开始行动了
Or it's about to.
或者正要开始行动
It's almost six o'clock
现在快六点了
so we have three hours until the ransom demand runs out.
离赎金交付的截止时间只剩三小时了
Yeah, he kept on talking about revenge in there,
他一直在里面讲关于复仇的事
you gotta believe that he's got a reason to go after the Judge.
你得相信他有某种理由要追捕法官
Assuming that Judge Sonnenfeld was his only target.
假设索南菲尔德法官是他唯一的目标
What's this?
这是什么
Her name is Andrea Fry.
她叫安德里亚·福莱
Five years ago she was strangled, her body left in the woods.
五年前被人勒死 尸体被丢在树林里
She was a student at University of Toronto
她是多伦多大学的学生
around the same time as Harrow.
和哈洛差不多在同一时期念书
Guys this is the girl I saw
伙计们 这就是我对哈洛读心时
when I read Harrow.
看到的女孩
I will check with Toronto Homicide.
我会跟多伦多凶案调查组核实情况
I think we just caught a break.
我想我们刚刚找到了突破口
Detective Ramiro
拉米罗侦探
do you remember Andrea Fry?
你对安德里亚·福莱有印象吗
Don't forget a case like that.
像那样的案子是绝不会忘记的
It was brutal, she was an orphan.
非常残酷 她是个孤儿
Run through the system.
浏览下系统里的资料(就会发现)
She lands this amazing scholarship,
她拿到令人惊叹的奖学金
full ticket to any school she wants.
可以按她自己的志愿选择任何一所高校
Fairy tale story, right?
就像童话故事一样 对吧
She ends up at U of T Business school.
她最终选择了多伦多大学商学院
Rarified air, kids with silver spoons.
那里氛围高贵优雅 都是些富家子弟
And frat houses, right?
还有联谊会 对吧
Yeah, keg parties.
对 有很多啤酒派对
Girls brought in from all over campus,
从大学各处带来的女孩
suddenly it's not a fairy tale anymore.
童话瞬间破灭了
Not for Andrea.
至少对安德里亚来说不是了
She ends up raped with a cord around her neck.
她被人用绳子勒住脖子强♥奸♥致死
We're interested in a prime suspect from that case,
我们对那起案件的主要嫌疑人很感兴趣
Gregory Harrow.
格里高利·哈洛
The guy was just wrong all over.
这家伙怎么看怎么不对劲
I knew in my bones he was the one who did Andrea.
我确信他是那个强♥奸♥并杀害安德里亚的人
So why did the case go sideways?
那为什么这个案子不了了之
I had to prove that she was in Harrow's room that night,
我得证明她那天晚上在哈洛的房♥间里
no question that's where he killed her.
毫无疑问 他就是在那儿杀害了她
All I needed was a warrant
我需要的仅仅是一张搜查令
and I had the evidence to nail his ass.
这样我就有有证据能逮住他
Let me guess the Judge wouldn't sign the warrant, right?
让我猜猜 是不是法官不愿签署搜查令
Son of a bitch says there's no probable cause,
那个混♥蛋♥说是因为没有正当理由
can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Witness's started shutting up,
证人开始缄守沉默
no body on her side,
没人站在她这一边
an orphan girl?
一个无父无母的女孩
It all just fell to pieces after that.
然后一切变得支离破碎
Harrow skated away.
哈洛逍遥法外
Do you remember the name of the Judge?
你记得那个法官的名字吗
Oh yeah, real piece of work,
记得 那是个"人才"
Daniel Sonnenfeld.
丹尼尔·索南菲尔德
Hey Dev, would you mind printing off a few copies
戴夫 能不能帮我把这个画面
of this image for me please?
打印几份出来
No problem.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢你
What does that look like to you in the back ground?
你觉得背景里的那个东西像什么
Looks like a trophy.
看上去像个奖杯
Yeah, a swimming trophy.
对 游泳比赛的奖杯
Harrow was a champion swimmer
哈洛曾经是个游泳冠军
with a dozen trophies just like this in his college dorm room.
他大学宿舍里就有一打像这样的奖杯
I got it in my reading.
我对他读心时发现的
A little over five years ago Gregory Harrow
五年多以前 格里高利·哈洛
was suspected of murdering a woman in college,
被怀疑谋杀了一名女大学生
Andrea Fry.
就是安德里亚·福莱
Only they can't get a search warrant for his place
可是他们拿不到对他住所的搜查令
because Judge Sonnenfeld won't sign.
因为索南菲尔德法官不愿签字
And then the Judge starts to receive cash every month
从那以后这位法官每月都会收到一笔钱
over the years it adds up to three quarters of a million.
这些年来合计已达七十五万美元
Now if we can show the money leaving Harrow's account
现在我们只要证明这笔钱是从
and reappearing in the Judge's.
哈洛的账户转到法官的账户的
Yeah, only now he's cut off
对 可是他现在已经被切断了
from daddy's funds,
他父亲那的资金来源
he's totally broke.
他身无分文了
So he decides to kidnap the Judge
所以他决定绑♥架♥法官
and make his own money back in ransom.
用赎金的形式要回本属于他自己的钱
So is the almighty Magnus
那么万能的马格纳斯力是不是
behind this or not?
在背后操控着这一切
I don't know yet.
这点我还不知道
I still don't know how arranging the get out of jail for a day
我仍然不知道如何能安排离开监狱一天
and taking a field trip to IIB figures into it.
还包括来联合调查局放放风
He could pull all the same strings from behind bars.
他在监狱里服刑还能操控这一切
We have about an hour until ransom demand runs out.
离赎金交付的截止时间还有一小时
We need to search Harrow's apartment,
我们需要搜查哈洛的公♥寓♥
his car, the locker at his gym,
汽车 还有他在健身房♥更衣室的储物柜
everything we can.
所有我们能搜的地方
Alright give me a minute
好吧 给我一分钟
I will write it up and get you a warrant.
我会写好申请让你拿到搜查令
Open it.
打开
This is crazy.
你疯了
It's included in the warrant, sir.
先生 搜查令上包括了这项要求
Open it.
打开
What's this?
这是什么
That isn't mine.
不是我的
None of that is mine.
没一样是我的
I have no idea where that came from?
我不知道它从哪儿来的
Where are your trophies?
你的奖杯呢
My what?
我的什么
Your swimming trophies from college,
你在大学里拿到的游泳比赛奖杯
they're not in your apartment, where are they?
不在你的公♥寓♥里 它们在哪里
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表