剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Do you mind if I check the court database?
我能查一下法庭数据库吗
Here, this is the man, he was recently paroled.
就是这个人 他最近被假释了
He wouldn't be after me.
他追杀的不可能是我
Two years in Kingston is enough time
在金斯敦监狱里蹲上两年
to build up some resentment.
足以培养出仇恨感了
Only I didn't try his case.
但他的案子不是我审理的
Yeah, it was Judge Sonnenfeld.
没错 是索南菲尔德法官
Come on, half the lot's empty
拜托 半个停车场都空着
Do you have to do this here?
你非要停在这里吗
You're blocking my car.
你挡住我的车了
You've been proposed to before, right?
之前有人向你求过婚 对吧
Never.
从来没有
But you were married.
但你结过婚啊
I did the proposing.
是我主动求的婚
I know, sad.
很悲哀吧
Should have been my first clue.
这算是离婚的第一个征兆
Yeah, but I mean there have been other proposals, right?
但是肯定还有其他人向你求婚吧
Nope.
没有
You know, a few kicked tires, but....
之前有交往过几个 但...
Come on, a lovely lady like yourself?
拜托 像你这么可爱的美女
You must have had hundreds of guys.
肯定有好几百男人追过你
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
No, not that you've had hundreds of guys,
不 倒不是说你有过好几百男人
I mean, just... there's probably been three guys.
我是说...大概有三个吧
You know, little cue. I'm going to shush.
不过是一种暗示 我还是闭嘴好了
That's a good idea.
太好了
Yeah.
好吧
Hey, you got everything covered?
你把一切都搞定了吗
Yeah, inventory, paperwork, writing letters to myself,
是啊 存货整理 书面文件 和给自己的信
yeah, pretty much everything.
对 基本都搞定了
Thank you.
谢谢你的汤
Right? Yeah.
管用吧 是的
Yeah, my tongue is numb but my headache is gone.
我舌头麻了 但是头不疼了
Thank you. I'll make you another batch.
谢谢你 我再给你做一份
My favorite cop.
美女警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了
Hey, any chance you can meet me at IIB?
你可以到联合调查局找我吗
Yeah, what is it?
可以 什么事
A kidnapped Judge and a man that is incapable of telling the truth.
一名被绑♥架♥的法官和一个不会说实话男人
Give me an hour.
一小时后到
Okay.
好的
We've got a fresh imprint of the oil stains.
发现一处不久前留下的油渍
Clear tread pattern, it's a truck or a van.
印有清晰的轮胎花纹 是辆卡车或者面包车
His wallet and court case still inside the briefcase,
他的钱包和案卷还在公文包里
car keys on the ground.
汽车钥匙在地上
Quick snatch and grab.
绑♥架♥他的人下手很快
What about the surveillance cameras?
监控录像里有线索吗
Sprayed with red paint, same with the others all the way down.
一路上的摄像头都被喷上了红漆
Okay, find the tapes and roll back to before they were blacked out
将录像回放至喷漆之前
and get me the car that came in.
帮我查到那辆车的来历
How did the genius get this wrong?
智者千虑必有一失
Magnus is only wrong when he wants to be.
马格纳斯力从不犯错 除非是他有意为之
Then what were you going to say to her?
你当时打算对她说些什么
I don't know what to say to her.
我也不知道
You didn't have anything planned?
你没有事先计划好吗
Ah, she was going to find the ring in the milkshake
等她发现奶昔里面的戒指
and I was going to say, let's get hitched.
我就会说 我们拴在一起吧
Hitched?
拴在一起
Tractor trailers get hitched.
拖拉机拖车才会栓在一起
You have to be romantic.
你得浪漫一点
Okay, look, I'm you, right?
好吧 假装我是你
Life without you is not worth living.
没有你 生命将毫无意义
Love without you is no love at all.
没有你 爱已不再是爱
Sandy, X-ray?
珊迪 X光片呢
Yep.
来了
This is a picture of your heart
这是你心的照片
and this is a symbol of mine.
而这是我内心的象征
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Ah, that's good.
太棒了
Go get her, tiger.
猛虎 去把她拿下
Thanks, bro.
谢谢了 兄弟
I'm off at nine.
我九点下班
She's off at nine...
她九点下班
Oh, okay...
好吧...
This is pretty serious, he's in chains.
他都上镣铐了 看来挺严重
Yeah, well he's made four escape attempts
是的 在过去的五年时间里
in the last five years.
他四次企图越狱
Last time they put him in solitary,
上次把他关到单间之后
a few hours later they found him outside the perimeter.
他用了几个小时就逃到了护栏之外
Okay, go ask the right questions
好吧 把问题问到点子上
and see what I can get.
看看我能读到什么
So you held on to that information
你守了六天的秘密
for six days and then you told us the wrong Judge.
到头来却说错了法官的名字
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
You have to admit though
但你不得不承认
without me you wouldn't know anything at all.
如果不是我 你们还被蒙在鼓里
The first you would have heard about this is
等到法官的尸体出现
when the Judge's body turned up.
你们才会得知此事
Why don't you just tell me what the hell it is you're up to?
不如你直接告诉我你到底有什么企图
I would love to help my favorite cop,
你是我最喜欢的警♥察♥ 我乐意帮你
got to love the irony.
挺讽刺 对吧
Where is Coruthers keeping Sonnenfeld?
科拉特斯把索南菲尔德关在哪里了
Could be anywhere.
哪里都有可能
Maybe it's all a misdirect, like a magician?
也许你像魔术师一样 一直在误导我们
Wants you to look at his right hand
明明把牌藏在左手
while the left is palming the card?
却让我们看你的右手
Magician?
魔术师吗
I like that.
我喜欢这个称呼
Well you have made four escape attempts.
你已经四次企图越狱了
Five, you don't know about my last one.
五次 最后那次你不知道
Know you're out of Kingston,
离开金斯敦监狱之后
you're ready for your disappearing act?
你就打算彻底消失了
Maybe I just wanted to get you alone in a room.
也许我只是想和你独处一室
That sounds like a threat.
听起来像是威胁
How did you catch me?
你怎么抓到我的
You weren't even in charge of the case.
你根本不是案子的负责人
A lot of cops worked the Gold Corp case.
很多警♥察♥都参与办理了黄金公♥司♥一案
But you're the one that found me.
但只有你抓到了我
I guess I got lucky.
我的运气比较好吧
Thank you Sergeant.
谢谢你 警官
I find your honesty refreshing.
你的诚实真让我提神
Did you get anything?
读到什么了吗
I got nothing.
什么都没读到
Nothing? Nothing.
什么都没读到 对
No, I can't read his thoughts, way too quick.
他的思路太快 根本来不及读
Aren't everybody's thoughts quick?
不是每个人的思路都很快吗
No, not this quick.
不 别人没这么快
I mean just picture yourself sitting beside a highway
假设你坐在高速公路旁边
trying to listen to a conversation in a moving car, you can't, right?
不可能听清行驶汽车中的对话 对吧
He looks calm when his mind is going a mile a minute.
他表面看似平静 但脑子里却在高速运转
Just slow it down.
把它放慢不就行了
Oh yeah, that's right, I'll just press pause
你以为我是录像机吗
and rewind and press slow mo.
可以暂停 倒带 慢放
Whoa, what did I do?
我没惹着你吧
It's my headache.
头疼得心烦
Well I'll get you some more of my mother's turnip juice.
我再去给你拿点我妈做的萝卜汤
No, I appreciate that.
不用了 谢谢
I told her how much you liked it, she'll make you some more.
我告诉她你很喜欢 她会给你再做一些
It's no problem, really.
没问题的 真的
You'd half expect him to disappear like Houdini.
总会担心他像胡迪尼一样凭空消失
I still can't believe it was you that caught him.
还是不敢相信竟然是你抓到他的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表