剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
He wrote some taunting leterers to the police,
他写了一些信来嘲讽警局
I was fresh out of cadet training
那时我刚参加完新警员培训
with enough time to look at the syntax patterns.
有充足的时间去研究他的句法规则
I tied them to an obscure doctoral thesis
我将信和一篇隐晦的博士论文联♥系♥在一起
and we traced him through that.
通过那样追踪到了他
Sounds like solid police work.
听起来案办的很出色嘛
It was a fluke.
侥幸而已
He's got a doctorate?
他有个博士学位吗
Two.
是两个
Who, what, where? What is this?
谁 什么 哪儿 你说什么
Mr. Rimaldi in 407.
407病房♥的里摩迪先生
I think he's trying to extend his stay
我觉得他为了多见你几面
so he can see more of you.
而故意拖延出院时间
Oh, he's such a sweetheart.
他太可爱了
Or I can tell him you're thinking of
或者我可以直接告诉他
opening him up for a looksy.
你要把他开膛做个检查
That would cure his interest in surgeons.
这样他就不会对外科医生感兴趣了
Hey Liv, you got a minute?
丽芙 你有空吗
Hey, yeah what's up?
有 怎么了
I want you to check me out.
我想让你给我检查一下
Why, what's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Coruthers was supposed to meet his parole officer
科拉特斯上个星期应该和他的保释官见面
last week, he never showed.
但他没有露面
We checked his neighborhood,
我们问过他的邻居
no one has seen him since he got out.
自从他出狱之后还没人见过他
The Judge's wife got a ransom demand.
法官的妻子收到了赎金要求
Delivered?
是寄过去的吗
The courier said it was left in a drop box downtown
快递员说它是在市中心的投件箱里发现的
with a hundred dollar bill taped to it.
上面还附有100块的钞票
No way to find out who dropped it off.
根本没法查出是谁投递的
Alright, let's see it.
好吧 那咱们看看吧
What is this place?
这是什么地方
What are those shadows?
那些阴影是怎么回事
Listen carefully,
仔细听好
$1,000,000
一百万
that is the cost of my life.
这是要赎回我的命所要的价钱
It's to be delivered by nine o'clock tonight.
必须于今晚九点之前送达
I will let you know where.
地点我将另行通知
Have it ready.
准备好赎金
He will be watching.
他会密切监视的
No police or I die.
不准报♥警♥ 否则撕票
Do as he says or he will kill me.
按他说的去做 否则他会杀了我
It's mainly these intense migraines.
主要是剧烈的偏头痛
So when did you first notice it.
那你是什么时候开始注意到的
This morning.
今天早上
Would you say it's connected to your use of telepathy?
这和你的用心灵感应有关吗
What do you think that means?
你觉得这意味着什么
I'm not sure.
我不太清楚
There's lots we don't know about this ability of yours.
对于你的超能力我们还不甚了解
It's could be from the information input
有可能是由于信息输入
or how your brain is processing it.
或者你大脑处理信息的方式造成的
We'll run some tests narrow down some possibilities.
我们会做一些测试来排除部分可能性
In the mean time, are you taking anything for them?
你吃过什么药物吗
This Turkish drink that Oz gave me.
奥兹给我的土耳其饮料
Turkish drink?
土耳其饮料
Yeah, it worked.
是啊 还挺管用的
Thank you. Thanks, Liv.
谢谢 谢谢你 丽芙
You're welcome.
不用谢
Coruthers never made it past the sixth grade,
科拉特斯连小学都没有毕业
I don't see him setting this up.
我觉得这事不可能是他策划的
Right, or staking out the Judge,
对 还有监视法官
knowing his movements, his schedule.
掌握他的动态及行程
Figuring out where all the surveillance cameras were
掌握所有监视器的位置
and taking them out.
并喷上油漆
Getting a van and a place to keep him,
还弄到面包车和关押他的地方
video equipment, a computer to burn a dvd.
还有摄影器材 用来刻录光盘的电脑
Okay, what about Lex Luther here, how is he connected?
好吧 先说这光头到底有什么干系
Well there's no doubt in my mind that he's behind all of it.
我觉得他才是这一切的幕后黑手
Okay, well, are there any links between him
好吧 那么他和被绑♥架♥的法官之间
and the kidnapped Judge?
有什么关联吗
Nothing, in fact six years ago when Magnus was arrested
没有 事实上六年前马格纳斯力被抓的时候
Sonnenfeld was still serving as a justice of the peace.
索南菲尔德只是个治安法官而已
Alright, so warrant applications, probable cause...
好吧 搜查令的申请可能导致...
None of them have anything to do with Magnus.
这些都和马格纳斯力没有任何关系
As far as I can tell they never met, in court or otherwise.
据我所知他们素昧谋面 各方面均无交集
Okay, well he's been in lock down since this started
好吧 这件事发生之前他一直被关押
so he can't be communicating with Coruthers.
所以他不可能和科拉特斯联♥系♥
There has to be someone else involved.
肯定还有其他人参与其中
Someone on the outside.
外面的人
So we're going to take another run at Magnus.
我们准备再次审问马格纳斯力
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Okay, how is this going to be any different than before?
好吧 那这次跟以前有什么不同
Well you're going to come in with me this time.
这一次你要跟我一起进去
You ask the right questions and get the read
你负责发问以获取信息
and I'm going to try to slow him down.
我负责拖延住他 让他脑子慢下来
Okay.
好的
Magnus, this is Agent Logan.
马格纳斯力 这位是洛根探员
He's going to help me out.
他会协助我办案
I see.
明白了
Just want to ask you a few questions.
我会问你几个问题
Maybe you can help us find the Judge.
或许你可以帮助我们找到法官
Are you an expert in interrogation Agent Logan?
洛根探员 你是审讯专家吗
No I'm not. No.
不 我不是
This prisoner Coruthers, I hear he's quite talkative.
我听说科拉特斯很健谈
I also hear that he was not the sharpest tool in the shed
我还听说他脑筋不太灵光
which makes me wonder how interesting
所以你们的谈话内容
his conversations must have been.
一定很有趣
If I were to limit my conversations to those who understand me,
如果我只跟那些理解我的人聊天
Agent Logan, it would be a very solitary existence indeed.
洛根探员 我这辈子会非常孤独的
But you're asking the wrong questions.
但是你问错了问题
Oh, okay.
好吧
What are the right questions?
那怎样才算问对呢
Why are you assuming that kidnapping the Judge
你为什么会认为绑♥架♥法官
was his idea?
是他的主意呢
Maybe it was yours.
或许是你的
See, presumptions.
又在凭空臆断了
Then who?
那是谁
You have to go back into the past.
你需要去追溯历史
Noah didn't build the ark when it was raining.
诺亚建造方舟属于未雨绸缪
Is this going to be nothing but riddles?
你的猜谜游戏要玩到什么时候
Because I'm beginning to think that you don't have anything at all
因为我觉得你根本没有掌握任何线索
and this was just an excuse for you to get out of prison for a day.
而这只是你为了放风一天而编造的理由
Well, we rarely get to spend any time together, Michelle, you and I.
米歇尔 你我几乎没有机会相处
Oh, it's Michelle now, is it?
现在开始叫我米歇尔了
Oh, I feel I know you very well.
我觉得我很了解你
Is that right?
是吗
It must be very difficult always feeling
总是觉得自己的成功名不副实
that you don't deserve your successes.
肯定很痛苦
Always waiting for everyone to find out you're a fraud.
总是等大家揭穿你骗子的身份
Does this sound familiar?
听起来是不是很耳熟
It's called imposter syndrome.
这叫冒充者综合症
You tend to chalk up all your achievements to luck.
你总把自己的成就归功于运气
Like catching me.
比如抓获我这件事
Just eats you up that a little cadet
被区区一个警校学生所抓获
brought you down, doesn't it?
一定让你备受煎熬 对吧
No, silly child,
不 傻孩子
that you take no pride in it.
我难过的是你并不引以为傲
It's quite common for people that rise in their careers too quickly,
对于那些平步青云的人来说这很正常
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表