剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You said a man and a woman, did you get any names?
你所说是一男一女叫什么名字
She called her partner James.
她称呼她的搭档为詹姆斯
They seemed pretty much on the edge.
他们的情绪好像不太稳定
We're going to get them back.
我们会把他们救回来的
Yeah.
好的
What's the next step?
下一步怎么做
Check out Winters' office,
搜查温特斯的办公室
I'm going to see what I can find out about this James.
我去看看能否查到这个詹姆斯的相关信息
With just first name to go on?
只知道他的姓吗
Yeah, maybe he's one of the guys that Winters ripped off.
没错 也许他被温特斯骗过
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Baby, come her, I have a plan, okay.
亲爱的 过来 我有个计划
I want you to keep an eye on them, I'll be right back.
你帮我看着他们 我马上就回来
Come on.
过来
Why are we here?
我们来这里干什么
This is where you're going to do the thing on the guy.
你们就在这里帮那个家伙做手术
Here?
这里
No, no, we need a sterile environment.
不 不行 手术要在无菌环境下进行
What about inside the ambulance?
在救护车上不行吗
It's too tight.
空间太小了
Okay my partner and I we want to help you guys
我和我的搭档愿意帮助你们
but honestly, it would be a lot better
但是说实话 最好的办法
if we got this guy to the hospital.
还是把他送到医院去
Listen, I don't think you guys get it okay.
我觉得你俩没明白我的意思
We need him fixed because we're not done with him.
我们之所以救他 是因为要跟他算账
We'll clear an area, we'll do it here.
我们可以清理出一块空地用来做手术
No.
不行
How hard is it to take out a bullet?
取个子弹能有多难
If we were surgeons it would be relatively simple.
如果我们是外科医生 那就简单多了
Enough talking, you say he needs surgery,
少说废话了 你们说他需要做手术
perform the damn surgery.
那就赶紧做他妈的手术
Keep him busy, Toby, I think I have a plan.
托比 别让他闲着 我有对策了
Alright. If I'm going to cut this guy open,
好吧 即使我真的要为他做手术
I don't know how deep that bullet is.
我也不清楚子弹的具体♥位♥置
I need you guys to help me clear a space here.
你们要帮我清理出一块空地
Everything has gone wrong...
所有的计划都被打乱了...
...maybe we should just...
...也许我们应该...
Maybe we should what, babe?
应该怎样啊 宝贝
Take him to hospital?
送他去医院吗
We do that, we do more time than he will.
不是我们狠心 我们比他善良多了
He's the bad guy, not us, okay.
真正的坏人是他 而不是我们
Hey, you go help your partner.
你去帮你的搭档
Edward Winters, financial crimes.
爱德华·温特斯 金融犯罪份子
Arrested him 8 months ago for investment fraud.
八个月前因投资诈骗被捕
He got 12 year, that's pretty heavy for white collar.
十二年对他这样一个白领来说算是重刑
Yeah, the guy's a gazillionaire...
是啊 这家伙富得流油
he opted for the jury trial,
他选择陪审团审案
not the smartest move in the middle of a recession.
在经济萧条时期 这一做法实在不明智
So what happened to the money?
那他骗来的钱呢
It's gone.
不见了
Gone?
不见了
Yeah, according to Winters, he lost too.
温特斯说 他自己也栽了
You believe that? So where is it?
你相信他吗 那钱到哪里去了
Who knows?
鬼知道
Checked the mattress, can't find it.
搜过他的床垫 没有找到
I'm guessing it's getting a tan.
我猜可能是流到海外了
And everyone who invested lost.
也就是说所有投资人都赔了
Well, the ones that got in first got great results as promised.
其实首批投资人如愿以偿 获利颇丰
Everyone else, you know, got three percent on the dollar
但剩下的人只得到3%的现金赔偿
plus the satisfaction of seeing him convicted.
以及看到他被绳之以法的快♥感♥
So why is he out?
那他为什么没坐牢
He got twelve years,
他被判了十二年徒刑
he appealed, someone listened...
但他提起了上诉 案件得到受理...
today's a big day though...
不过今天是个重大的日子
Yeah, why's that?
是吗 为什么
Well, the result of the appeal comes in tomorrow.
上诉的结果将于明天公布
Word is its not looking good.
传说中结果不太理想
Who posted his bail?
是谁给他交的保释金
Probably some bail bondsman.
大概是个保释代理人
Check the public record.
查查公共记录就知道了
I was hoping you could save me the keystroke.
我还指望你能帮我省去敲键盘的功夫
Some people aren't too happy that he's out on bail
有些人对他取保候审的结果
awaiting an appeal. They put a bullet in him.
颇感不满 朝他开了一枪
No a big surprise.
意料之中
Ponzi schemes prey on the people with the most to lose.
庞氏骗局专找那些输不起的人下手
Can I clean that up?
我能把那里清理干净吗
Once that blood seeps into the wood, it...
一旦血液渗入地板 就...
You guys have everything you need?
你们采集完证据了吗
Just wait till we clear out of here if that's okay.
还是等我们工作结束后再清理吧
Okay, thank you,
好的 谢谢
I have a new tenant moving in the day after tomorrow.
后天会有个新房♥客搬进来
Who came in and stole all the furniture?
谁进来把家具偷光的
That got repo'd by the Feds, except what you see here,
除了你所看到的 都被政♥府♥收回了
not really worth anything.
其实不值什么钱
Hey, what can you tell me about Ted Winters?
你对泰德·温特斯有哪些了解
You heard about the Ponzi scheme. Of course.
你听说过庞氏骗局吗 当然
The biggest one in Toronto history,
多伦多史上最大的骗局
but, hey, I never had a problem with the guy.
但是我和他绝对没有过节
Always paid his rent on time,
他总能按时交房♥租
stayed here for 18 months until he...
在这里住了18个月 直到他...
Until he went to jail.
直到他被关进监狱
He phoned me this morning
他今早打电♥话♥给我
and told me he didn't need the office anymore.
告诉我他不需要这间办公室了
You still have that number? Yeah.
那个号♥码你还留着吗 是的
Personal finance manager.
个人理财经理
You know, he took people's money and promised them more.
他把钱骗走之后 向投资人承诺会盈利
There is only one way to make money in this world,
这个世界上唯一的赚钱之道
my friend. Real estate.
就是房♥地♥产♥ 朋友
Yeah, good stuff.
是啊 的确不错
Listen, a lot of people are obviously pretty upset
显然有很多人对于泰德·温特斯
at the way Ted Winters took their money.
骗走他们钱财这件事很不满
Have you had any trouble here,
你这里发生过什么矛盾吗
you know, arguments, that sort of thing?
像是争吵一类的
Not here, Courts, for sure.
这里没有 但法庭上肯定有
Surveillance got anything?
监控器拍到当时的情况了吗
No cameras.
没有摄像头
Why have I needed them before now?
我之前根本用不上那东西
Whole world is on candid camera now, brother,
老兄 现在到处都有隐藏摄像头
you might want to look into it.
总有一天能派上用场
Nothing?
一无所获吗
Pulled the tapes from underground lot,
调出了地下停车场的监控录像
saw some images, but they're grainy as hell.
能看到人的轮廓 但是极其不清晰
Awesome.
太棒了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的协助
Thanks.
谢谢
Find them.
找到了
Okay, we find the thing.
好的 我们找到了
Can you find them?
你能找到吗
Get over here!
过来
Get over here now. Get on the ground!
马上过来 趴下
Come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来 过来
What the hell? Get in the chair.
搞什么 坐在椅子上
Baby, tie him up.
宝贝 把他绑上
Get the tape, get the tape.
去拿胶带 拿胶带
Tie him up. Okay
把他绑起来 好的
They're distracted, man, go!
他们被我支开了 伙计 快跑
Go!
快跑
This is ridiculous, get in here.
太扯淡了 过来
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表