剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not a cop, I'm a paramedic.
我不是警♥察♥ 我是医务人员
I'm just here to make sure the baby's ok.
我来看看孩子是否安好
I know who you are, Reagan.
我知道你是谁 里根
Look, whatever issue you have with me,
不管你和我有什么过节
this baby has nothing to do with you.
都不关这孩子的事
Don't come any closer.
别再往前了
Reagan put the knife down.
里根 把刀放下
Ok, we should go.
我们上吧
No. Just wait, wait.
不 等等 等等
Please don't don't do this, Reagan.
里根 你别这样
Let me see the money.
让我看看钱
Come on, toss it here!
快点 扔过来
I know I've made my mistakes.
我知道我已铸成大错
Yeah... and I was one of them.
对 我就是你的错误之一
Reagan please, listen to me.
里根 求你听我说
My mother killed herself because of you.
我妈妈因为你而自杀
You used her, and then you threw her away!
你玩弄了她 然后又抛弃她
Reagan, hear him out.
里根 听他说
He deserves that much.
应该让他把话说完
All that man deserves is pain,
他就应该被痛苦折磨
the same kind that he caused us.
就像他带给我们的痛苦一样
I want to help you.
我想帮助你
No!
停
Don't.
不准靠近
Just give us the baby, Reagan.
把孩子给我们 里根
I'm taking your baby, and your money.
我要带走你的孩子 还有你的钱
I'm going somewhere warm.
我会去一个温暖的地方
Somewhere a blue eyed infant will get adopted in a snap.
在那里 蓝眼孤儿马上就会被领养
No!
不要
It doesn't matter who, as long as you don't have her.
领养人是谁并不重要 反正不是你
Come on!
出击
Ok.
遵命
I don't want to have to hurt her, but I will.
我不想伤害她 并不代表我不会
I know you don't want to hurt her.
我知道你不想伤害她
What do you want, Reagan?
你想要什么 里根
Nobody cares what I want, no one has ever cared.
没人在乎我想要什么 没人在乎过
Just give me the baby.
把孩子给我
Give me your sister.
把你妹妹给我
She has everything, and I have nothing.
她受尽百般宠爱 我却孤苦伶仃
I didn't do right by you Reagan, or your mother.
里根 我有愧于你和你母亲
But if you let me, I'm willing to try.
但是如果你允许的话 我愿意弥补
How is she? She's alright.
她怎样了 她很好
Is she ok? She's alright.
她没事吧 她没事
She's fine.
她很好
Yeah, she'good.
对 她没事
It's alright, it's alright.
没事了 没事了
What's going to happen to my daughter?
我女儿会怎样
There will be kidnapping charges.
她会因绑♥架♥被起诉
What if I was to testify on her behalf?
如果我替她作证呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice.
不错
This gym has missed your presence Mr. Bey.
贝伊先生 你多久没来健身房♥了
Yeah, well I think it's time I started using this
我想我不能只拿这个东西
thing as more than just a foot stool, you know?
当踏脚凳使 是吧
So, can I work in?
那我能练练吗
No problem.
没问题
So your guy got discharged yesterday.
那老头昨天撤销投诉了
You know I think if that heart attack was supposed
如果那次突发心脏病是叫醒服务
to be a wake up call, he didn't get the message.
那他压根就没被叫醒
Maybe the wake up call wasn't for him?
可能叫醒服务不是给他准备的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, You were saying he had unfinished business,
你说他还有尘缘未了
maybe that was to inspire the man that saved his life.
可能是为了给救他一命的那个人点启示吧
Hadn't really thought about it that way.
还真没从这个角度想过
Well you know what you gotta do?
你知道你该做什么吧
Put on more weight?
多长点肉
Hmm, Like on the...
就像那个...
I understand Mr. Bey. Ok... you got it.
我明白 贝伊先生. 好的 你懂的
Alright, here we go, ok.
好了 我们开始吧
I like to see a man push himself.
我喜欢看男人自己逼自己
The iron never lies, right sir?
铁家伙才是王道 是吧
Here we go. Ok.
开始了
Come on!
加油
One, that's one, right?
一个 算一个吧
Yes, that's one Mr. Bey.
对 一个而已 贝伊先生
Ok, could you get under there please?
你能帮我撑一下吗
Ok, I got it.
好了 我拿稳了
It's ok, let go...I got it.
好了 你松手吧 我能行了
Yeah, I got it. Can you? Ok, come back in?
你能 再帮我撑一下吗
Ok.
好了
I've had enough Mr. Bey.
贝伊先生 我受够你了
I got it sir.
我能行了 长官
How are you?
你怎么样了
Well, the great thing about the media circus
媒体围着那个被救的孩子
around a rescued baby is that nobody cares about a
这样最大的好处就是 没人会注意
woman and her sketchbook.
一个女人和她的素描本
Even though she's the one who cracked the case.
即使这个女人是破案的关键
Shh! If anybody asks, you don't know me.
小声一点 如果有人问起 就说不认识我
So, will we see each other again do you think?
你觉得我们还会见面吗
Divining the future, Toby, you figure that one out,
预见未来 托比 你找到答案的时候
you let me know eh?
告诉我 好吗
Alright.
好吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表