-当然了 -我去拿
- Absolutely. - I'll get them.
等等 我跟你一起去
Well, hang on, I'll come with you.
真好玩
Oh, fun.
像玩耍约会一样
Like a play date.
如果我说错了 纠正我
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that exactly
但我们不是该阻止这种事的发生吗
what we were supposed to stop from happening?
我都舍身用肉体隔开他们了
I threw my body at them,
你还想要我怎么样
what else did you want me to do?
你觉得你该打电♥话♥给艾米吗
You think you should call Amy?
你有手有嘴 你打啊
You got fingers and a mouth, you call her.
你看
Here you go.
这些信都是彼得·希格斯写给你的吗
Are these all from Peter Higgs?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
有很多不同的名人
They're from many famous people.
看到没 比如这封信
See? Oh, like this one.
来自帕特里克·斯图尔特
This is from Patrick Stewart.
信上说 如果我再去他家
It says if I come to his house again,
他就会放狗来跟我"会一会"
I get to meet his dogs.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
-你好 谢尔顿 -你好 艾米
- Hello, Sheldon. - Oh, hello, Amy.
我又想你了
I was missing you again.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
时机正好
Hey, this is good timing.
还记得我之前跟你提过的诺维茨基博士吗
Remember that Dr. Nowitzki I told you about?
她就在这儿呢
She's right here.
她什么
Sh-she's what?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
幸会
So nice to meet you.
稍等
Hang on.
喂
Hello.
有点迟了 莱纳德
A little late, Leonard.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莱纳德这个时候打电♥话♥给你做什么
What is Leonard doing calling you at this hour?
这不重要
It's not important.
我得跟你说 这样似乎有点不合适
I must tell you, that seems a little inappropriate.
你同意吗
Don't you agree?
同意
I do.
瞧
See?
我们都这样认为
We both think so.
好了 我快疯了
All right, this is making me crazy.
你们谁过去一下
Somebody's got to go over there.
你有腿有脚 你去啊
You got feet and legs, you do it.
你要和我一起去吗
Will you go with me?
去了做什么 冲他们摇硬币罐吗
To do what? Shake a can of nickels at them?
我们太杞人忧天了
We're being ridiculous.
那么漂亮的女人是不可能
There's no way a woman that attractive
试图勾引谢尔顿·库珀的
is trying to seduce Sheldon Cooper.
你的自我安慰牌打完了没
You done trying to make yourself feel better?
没 我还没打种族歧视牌呢
No. I haven't played the race card yet.
我也不想打断聚会
Hey, I hate to break up the party,
但艾米说我累了 必须上♥床♥睡觉
but Amy says I'm tired and have to go to bed.
很高兴见到大家
It was nice seeing everybody.
多谢你们的晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
-不客气 -我们的荣幸
- Sure. - Our pleasure.
随便啦
Whatever.
要送我上车吗
Walk me to my car?
当然
Of course.
我们一起送
We'll all go.
借过
Excuse me.
不好意思 我过去下 好了
Pardon. I just need to... yeah.
真好玩
That was fun.
像玩"马里奥赛车"
It was like Mario Kart.
拜
Bye.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
是关于莱纳德和艾米的事吗
Wh-- Is this about Leonard and Amy?
我也不爽
I don't like it either.
我知道你在女人方面经验不足
Okay, I know you don't have a lot of experience with women,
但拉蒙娜似乎
but Ramona seems to have
对你有意思
a romantic interest in you.
这根本没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
她知道我有女朋友
She knows I have a girlfriend.
有时候女人不在乎
Well, sometimes women don't care.
有时候这令她们更想要这个男人
Sometimes it makes them want a guy even more.
可能是这样
That may be true,
但诺维茨基博士只是朋友
but Dr. Nowitzki's just a friend.
事实上 如果她没穿那件突显
In fact, I wouldn't have even noticed she's a woman
她胸部的泳衣的话 我都没注意到她是女人
if she hadn't worn that bathing suit that highlighted her bosom.
好吧 我们换个说法
Okay. Um... ...let's try this.
把你自己想象成那种
Think of yourself as one of those
人们喜欢收集的限♥量♥版玩具公仔
limited edition toys people like to collect.
我一直是这样想的
I already do.
那你就会明白了
Well, then you get it.
因为我是独一无二的
Because there's only one of me,
我更有价值
I'm more valuable.
对了
Right.
不过 艾米已经把我从包装盒中拿出来
Although, Amy's already taken me out of my package
玩过了 我掉价了
and played with me.
别管玩具这个比喻了
Let's forget the toy thing, okay?
-也许 -佩妮 感谢你的关心
- Um, maybe... - Penny, look. I appreciate your concern,
但我不觉得事情是这样的
but I don't think that's what's happening.
好吧 你觉得事情是怎样的
All right. What do you think is happening?
我觉得诺维茨基博士是一位友好的同事
I think Dr. Nowitzki is a friendly colleague.
我觉得你和莱纳德需要见婚姻咨♥询♥师
I think you and Leonard need to see a marriage counselor.
我需要去更新简历
And I need to update my resume
加上游泳这项特殊技能
to include swimming as a special skill.
别这样看着我 我尽力了
Don't look at me like that, I tried.
你吃了吗
Hey, did you eat yet?
吃了早餐 没吃中餐
Uh, breakfast yes, lunch no.
我服用了止咳糖
I did have a cough drop,
但这是介于吸和吃之间的行为
but that really rides the line between sucking and eating.
太好了 我给咱俩做了三明治
Well, perfect. I made us sandwiches.
真是周到
How thoughtful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没什么
No big deal,
我喜欢和你在一起
I enjoy spending time with you.
我也是
And I with you.
问一下
Question:
你是想和我发展恋爱关系吗
are you seeking a romantic relationship with me?
如果我是呢
What if I were?
这会引起一系列的问题
Well, that would raise a number of problems.
我们是同事
We're colleagues.
我现在有女友
I'm currently in a relation...
恕我失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表