小瞧哥了 蠢货
Nice try, blockheads.
拜托 谢尔顿 你不能就这样放弃物理
Come on, Sheldon. You can't turn your back on physics.
而且你根本不知道你在捣鼓些什么
Besides, you have no idea what you're doing with this stuff.
如果你真想学机械方面的知识
But if you really want to learn the mechanical side,
你想知道的 我都能教你
I can teach you anything you want to know.
与其站着傻看
And instead of standing around watching,
你不如帮我们创建更小的导向系统
you can help us build your smaller guidance system.
有了新的技能
And with all these new skills,
你可以修好任何火车模型
you'd be able to fix any model train.
你将成为火车模型店之王
You'd be the king of the train store!
不好意思 哥有女朋友
Excuse me. I have a girlfriend.
哥已经是火车模型店之王了
I'm already king of the train store.
怎么样
So, what do you say?
我能有什么选择 你们需要我
Oh, what choice do I have? You need me.
我就像这个团队的曲轴
I'm like the crankshaft of this team.
那是涡轮增压机
That's a turbo.
无论是什么 看起来很沉
Well, whatever it is, it looks heavy.
你们两个在艾米回家前把它抬楼下去
I'm gonna need you two to get it downstairs before Amy comes home.
抱歉这里这么热
I apologize that it's so warm in here.
的确很热
It is warm in here.
我都流汗了
I've worked up a bit of a sweat.
我也是
Me, too.
水能给我吗
May I borrow your water?
* 大爷在此 *
* Here I am *
* 像飓风般震撼你 *
* Rock you like a hurricane *
* 大爷在此 *
* Here I am *
* 像飓风般震撼你 *
* Rock you like a hurricane *
绿灯了
The light's green.
对不起
Sorry.
导航说还有三小时就到铁路了
GPS says we'll be at the railway in three hours.
我能在两小时内开到
I can get us there in two.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表