挺晚了 你觉得我们
It's pretty late. You think we got time
有时间再模拟运行一下冷却系统吗
to run somemore simulations on the cooling system?
可以啊 我也还在想怎么弄热声扩展器
Sure, I'm still figuring out the thermoacoustic expander.
你们弄吧 我打算
Oh, while you do that I am going to
去让脑脊髓液重新流过我的大脑细胞
pump cerebral spinal fluid through my brain cells
好消除今日思考所产生的代谢副产品
to remove the metabolic by-products of the day's thoughts.
什么鬼
What?
俗称"睡觉" 我睡觉时间到了
It's called sleep and it's my bedtime.
晚安了 两位
Nighty-night, y'all.
喂喂喂 你别想跑
Hey, hey, hey, you're not going anywhere.
我们只有短短两个月就得交货给空军
We only have two months to deliver this to the Air Force
全是拜你所赐
because of you.
我知道啊 当时我在场呢
I know, I was there.
快给我醒来
Well, wake up!
我们经常得加班到深夜呢
We're gonna put in a lot of late nights.
加到多晚
How late?
谁知道啊 到半夜12点或1点吧
Well, I don't know, midnight, 1:00.
到1点啊
One o'clock?
我又不是小浣熊
I'm not a raccoon.
你要是累了 就去喝点咖啡
If you're tired, have some coffee.
什么 你才该去喝咖啡吧
What? You have some coffee.
我正喝着呢
I am having coffee!
-你看你喝完人多暴躁 -两位
- And look how irritable it's making you! - Guys!
只要一开始吵架 肯定啥也干不了了
We're not gonna get anything done if we start fighting.
你能不能爷们点 撑过去
Now, can you please try to soldier through?
好吧
Fine.
我觉得我撑不了多久了
I don't think I can go much longer.
才过了三分半钟好吗 给我醒来
It's been three and a half minutes, wake up!
我做了一个恶梦 梦到我最好的朋友
I had a bad dream that my best friend became a tyrant
变成了一个暴君 逼我彻夜工作
and forced me to stay up all night to work.
我做了一个美梦 梦到我抱你上♥床♥睡时
Oh, I had a good dream that when I carried you to bed,
你的头撞到墙 然后我开怀大笑
I let your head hit the wall and I laughed.
早安
Good morning.
这是在干嘛
What is this?
我们昨晚都没见着你们
Well, we didn't see you last night,
今天也见不到你们
we're not gonna see you today,
所以就想好歹一起吃顿早饭
so we thought we could have breakfast together.
这样真好
Oh, that is so nice.
真的会疼呢
Ow, it does hurt!
所以你们今天打算干嘛
So, what are you guys gonna do today?
本来今天下午谢尔顿该陪我去个派对
Well, Sheldon was supposed to go to this party with me this afternoon,
但我想这事是没戏了
but I don't think that's happening.
从一开始就没有戏过
Oh, that was never happening.
那我陪你去
Oh, I'll go.
我喜欢参加派对
I like a party.
不瞒你说 不是平常说的那种"派对"
Well, to be honest, it's not like a "party" party,
反而更像是个聚会
it's more like a gathering
就是不同领域的科学家们聚集在一起
where scientists of different disciplines get together
分享研究成果
to share their work
以及讨论其他科研领域的最新情况
and keep current on what's going on in other fields.
我也不知道我为啥称这为派对 对不起
I don't know why I called it a party, sorry.
没关系 我还是愿意去
It's okay, I'll still go.
你不觉得你会感到无聊吗
You don't think you'll be bored?
我就喝点酒
Oh, I'll have some wine
然后听听别人聊点我屁都不懂的事情
and listen to people go on about crap I don't understand.
这跟我每天的生活又有什么不同呢
I mean, how is it any different than every single day of my life?
可我不会在场啊
I won't be there.
哎妈 还真是个派对
Look at that, it is a party.
抱歉我整个周末都得工作
Sorry I have to work all weekend.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢你为我做早餐
Thanks again for breakfast.
昨晚都没等到你回家
Well, I didn't get to see you last night.
臣妾只想尽一点绵力
It was the least I could do.
皇上你就不应该把家门密♥码♥设那贱♥人♥生日
You shouldn't have made the alarm code his birthday.
咱俩今天干点什么呢
So, what should we do today?
谢谢你
Oh, I appreciate it,
但你的休息日不用浪费来陪我啦
but you don't have to spend your day off with me.
我不介意啊
Well, I don't mind.
你想去商场里逛逛婴儿用品吗
Oh, you want go to the mall and look at baby stuff?
没兴趣
Not really.
来嘛 我们可以共吃一个椒盐脆饼
Oh, come on, we could share a pretzel
然后被种族歧视老太婆用斜眼瞄
and get sideways glances from racist old ladies.
我带犹太人霍华德
I get enough of that when I take Howard
回我奶奶家过圣诞时就体验过了
to my grandmother's for Christmas.
我知道了
Oh, I know,
我们可以开始收拾出婴儿房♥啊
why don't we get started on clearing out the baby's room?
这会不会有点太早了啊
Isn't it a little early for that?
早晚都得收拾
You have to get to it eventually.
里面堆了超多垃圾 太不好意思了
Oh, there's so much junk in there, it's embarrassing.
你怎么能在我面前觉得不好意思呢
How can you be embarrassed around me?
到时候我还会陪你进产房♥呢
I'm gonna be in the room with you when you give birth.
我觉得你不会
I don't think you are.
你也觉得我今早不会出现在你家厨房♥
You didn't think I was gonna be in your kitchen this morning,
但我还不是来了
yet here I am.
小子
Hey, kid.
啥
Huh, what?
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你何不来一瓶功能饮料呢
Why don't you have an energy drink?
大家都在喝[吸食]
Everyone's doing it.
不了 谢谢 里面含有咖♥啡♥因♥
Oh, no, thank you, those have caffeine in them.
是我不好 我还以为你很潮呢
Oh, sorry, I thought you were cool.
我是很潮啊
I am cool.
你看这饮料
This is Yoo-hoo,
这是兑水版的巧克力牛奶
chocolate milk's delicious watery cousin.
好吧
All right.
但如果哪天你想体验有超能力的感觉
But if you ever want to feel like you have superpowers,
那就试一瓶这个
try one of these.
超级英雄们使用禁药吗
Superheroes take performance-enhancing chemicals?
那还用说
You bet.
你知道为什么浩克这么强壮吗
You know why Hulk is so strong?
类固醇
Steroids.
你知道为什么蝙蝠侠总是昼伏夜出
You know why Batman wanders around at night
大晚上跟人打架吗
getting into fights?
喝酒了
Scotch.
我的确是有一堆活儿要干
I am facing a great deal of work.
名人效应的确能让我更喜欢某些东西
And I do like things better when famous people also like them.
给
Here.
这瓶我请你
It's on the house.
第一瓶免费吗
The first one's free?
闪电侠 你这样生意怎么没垮
Flash, how do you stay in business?
你想知道我的秘诀吗
You want to know my secret?
我买♥♥了漫威的股票
I bought stock in Marvel.
你好 伯特
Hi, Bert.
这是我的朋友佩妮
This is my friend, Penny.
-你好 -快请进
- Hi. - Hey, come on in.
我去放点摇滚[石头]乐
I'll gonna go turn on some rock music.
那是地质学的双关语笑话
That's a geology joke.
伯特是一名地质学家
Bert's a geologist.
也是一名说笑达人
And a joker.
我们早到很久吗
How early are we?
其实我们晚到了一个小时
Oh, actually, we're an hour late.
突然好希望谢尔顿在这儿
I suddenly wish Sheldon was here.
我都不知道该从哪里开始收拾
I don't even know where to begin.
《音乐之声》的女主角曾说
Well, in The Sound of Music, Julie Andrews says,
"让我们从头开始
"Let's start at the very beginning.
那是个适合开始的好地方"
A very good place to start."
我本来还打算从尾开始呢
Oh, I was gonna start at the end.
真是要"谢谢你"呀
Thank God you're here.
我觉得首先需要扔掉的东西是
Well, I think the first thing we should get rid of is
你这态度
that tone.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表