我对孩子的东西毫无兴趣
I don't care about any of the baby stuff
不像其他妈妈那么痴迷
every other mom is so into.
说实话 我都不确定自己是否喜欢孩子
Honestly, I'm not even sure I like babies.
听着 有些人喜欢小孩
Look, some people are baby people,
有些人不喜欢小孩
and some people are not baby people.
但这不代表你不爱自己的孩子啊
It doesn't mean you won't love your own baby.
我以为自己会更兴奋呢
But I thought I'd be more excited.
兴奋也不能保证什么啊
Oh, being excited isn't a guarantee of anything.
拉杰什的妈妈怀他的时候 兴奋得不行
Rajesh's mother was thrilled when she was pregnant with him.
他出生以后 一举一动都让她痴迷不已
After he was born, she doted on his every move.
知道后来怎么了吗
And you know what happened?
他伤了妈妈的心 搬到地球另一端去
He broke her heart, moved halfway around the world,
只跟穷酸的可怜白人姑娘约会
and dates only poor white women.
世事难料啊
So you never know.
谢谢您 我感觉好多了
Thank you. I feel better now.
-我感觉不好 -很好
- I don't! - Good.
伯纳黛特 祝你生个千金
Bernadette, I hope you have a daughter.
我不知道该怎么开口
Uh...I don't know how to say this.
可以试试用"长官"开头
Well, you could try starting with "sir".
对 对不起 长官
Right. Sorry, sir.
他说的是开头 不是结尾
He said start with it, not end with it.
长官
Sir...
我们碰到了一些难关
We've hit a bit of a snag.
赶不上计划时间了
We're already behind schedule.
计算需要克服的部署性问题
The computations required to
要比我们之前预想的
overcome the deployability issues
要大了许多
are more significant than we thought.
我知道我们签了合同
I understand that we're under contract,
不知道违反合同有什么后果
and I don't know what the consequences of violating that are,
但是 我们没办法
but, uh... we're not gonna be able to deliver
按保证的时间完成了
in the time we promised.
你们需要多久
How long do you need?
我们估计... 两年吧
We-We're thinking... two years.
好的
All right.
就这样
That's it?
你愿意接受啊
You're okay with that?
你觉得你是第一个
You think you're the first government contractor
无法按时完成政♥府♥合同的人吗
who isn't gonna deliver on time?
我们还在等当年里根总统
We're still waiting for a big space laser
订来打共♥产♥党的大宇宙镭射枪呢
Reagan ordered to beat the commies.
感谢您的理解 长官
Thanks for understanding, sir.
非常感谢
Yes, thank you so much.
我们真的很感激
We-We really appreciate it.
好了 没压力了
All right, pressure's off
要去看电影吗
Wanna see a movie?
爆米花我请
Popcorn's on me.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表