Oh, I'm gonna throw you so hard,
那锅大到可以给全村做饭了
I might actually win a stuffed animal.
两位 听起来你们又生气了
Uh, guys, it sounds like you're getting angry again.
那是因为这是事实
That's because we are.
太好了
Yes!
我不需要情绪解读机
I don't need an emotion machine!
我就是情绪解读机
I am one!
多谢了 女士们 太有意思了
Thanks, ladies! This was fun!
下次的诡异尴尬夜 别让我们期待太久哦
Let's not wait so long for another bizarre, awkward night.
真是浪费时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
我真是白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
别这么自责
Don't beat yourself up.
批评你是我的工作
That's what I'm here for.
也许我不该定下来
Maybe I won't settle down.
也许我要在花丛中过一过
Maybe I'll just play the field.
花丛刚才就在这屋里
Yeah, the field was just here.
花丛拒绝了
The field said no.
兄弟 拜托
Dude, come on.
这样吧
Okay, I'll tell you what.
我们约好
I'll make you a deal.
三十年后 如何你依然单身
30 years from now, if you're still single
而我和伯纳黛特也离婚了
and things don't work out with me and Bernadette...
咱俩可以试试
you and I can give it a go.
感谢你的好意 但如果你俩离婚了
I appreciate the offer, but if things don't work out with you two,
我一定像秃鹰一样扑向她
I'm swooping in on her like a vulture.
太迟了 斯图尔特先订了
Too late. Stuart called dibs.
从理论上说 如果我们
But theoretically, if you and I
是同志关系
were in a gay relationship,
我们怎么告诉大家
how would we tell people?
贴出公告吗
Like, print up announcements?
我不知道 贴了公告会有区别吗
I don't know. What difference does it make?
我希望所有同志游♥行♥都能邀请我们
Well, I want to make sure we get invited to all the parades.
听起来的确有趣
Those do look fun.
是啊 如果你想穿网眼露脐装游♥行♥
Yeah. Well, if you want to march in a fishnet crop top,
你最好别碰蘸酱
you better lay off that dip.
如果你不想让我吃
If you didn't want me to eat it,
-为什么摆出来 -是给姑娘们的
- why'd you put it out? - It was for the girls.
她们甩了我 我才不管她们是否会长胖
They broke up with me-- I don't care if they get fat.
我不会长胖的
I'm not gonna get fat.
想打赌吗 你从来不锻炼
Oh, you want to bet? You never exercise.
瞧着 我现在就锻炼
Fine. Look, I'll exercise right now.
一
One...
二
two...
对了 这是仰卧起坐[很脆]
These are crunches, by the way.
真够成熟的
Very mature.
继续这样吃
Keep eating like that.
你会发心脏病的
You're gonna have a heart attack.
好的 我这样吃呢
Okay. How about if I eat like this?
你真幼稚
You're such a child.
对你未来老公 你就这种态度吗
Hey, is that any way to talk to your future husband?
我只是假设
Hey, I was being hypothetical, okay?
-我永远不会和你结婚的 -得了
- I would never marry you. - Please.
等你看到我选的求婚戒指时 你会感动到喷泪
When you see the ring I pick out, you're gonna melt.
想得美
Yeah, right.
是玫瑰金的吗
Wait, is it rose gold?
别告诉我 我想有个惊喜
Actually, don't tell me. I want to be surprised.
你最后把机器送回去了吗
So, did you wind up sending that machine back?
是的 我都不确定它的准度到底行不行
I did. You know, I'm not even sure how accurate it was.
我把它拿到火车商店 它说所有人都很伤心
I took it to the train store-- it said everyone was sad.
我终于把哈雷哄睡着了
I finally got Halley to sleep.
我刚看到有一项研究说
You know, I just read a study that suggests
初为人母的人在情绪感知方面 有两年的优势
new mothers are better at senseing emotions
比普通人多两年优势
for up to two years.
这是真的
It's ture.
怀孕引起大脑的生理变化
Pregnancy causes physiological change in the brain,
导致感同身受的能力增加
and resulting increase empathetic.
原来我们只需要搞大谢尔顿的肚子就行
So all we need to do is got Shledon knocked up.
不行 我在动物收♥容♥所♥找到他时 他已经被阉了
Can't. He's already fixed when I found him at the shelter.
伯纳黛特 我们来测试下这一理论
Hey, Bernadette, let's test this theory.
你觉得我现在有什么感受
What're you thinking I'm feeling right now?
来看看
Let's see.
你比我们优秀
You're better than us?
有点可怜我们
A little bit sorry for us?
但最主要是开心不必成为我们这样的人
But mostly gald you don't have to be us.
接着让她大肚子 她真厉害
Keep filling this one with baby, she's good.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表