a hot young blonde who likes me for me.
这笑话真好笑
That's a good one.
莱纳德 轮到你说笑话了
Okay, now, Leonard, you tell a joke.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
她很开心 你看
She's great. Look.
我看到墙
I see a wall...
地板
floor...
某个亚洲娃
some Asian baby...
看到她了
There she is.
看到没 没什么好担心的
See? Nothing to worry about.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我得试着处理工作了
Okay, I'm gonna try and get some work done.
好 我也是 爱你
Yeah, me, too. Love you.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. Bye.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
一个男人就不能到一所他没读过的大学
Can't a guy hang out at a college he doesn't go to
盯着看一个不是他生的宝宝吗
and stare at a baby that isn't his?
我能理解
I get it.
我都没走到办公室就忍♥不住来看她了
I haven't even made it to my office yet.
如果我们一整天就站在这看她 会不会很怪
Is it weird if we just stand here and watch her all day?
大概会吧
Probably.
我们该走了
We should go.
是啊
Yeah.
又或者我们可以带她去水族馆
Or we could take her to the aquarium.
我去抱她 你去拿她的包包
I'll get her, you grab her bag.
撑住 哈雷 我们来救你出来了
Hang on, Halley, we're busting you out of there!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
在看《旗帜背后回忆特辑》的评论
Comments from our Behind the Flags retrospective.
听听这个 有人夸这一♥期♥
Get this, people are calling it
至今为最漫长的一集
the longest one yet.
有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
是伯特吗
Is that Bert?
是伯特
It's Bert.
听起来好像是伯特
I think it's Bert.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我和丽贝卡分手了
I broke up with Rebecca.
这对你来说是好事呀
You know, good for you.
才怪 我想死她了
No, I miss her.
我不懂当时为什么要听你的
I don't know why I listened to you.
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
都是你瞎扯什么他值得被爱
It was your crackpot idea that he deserves love.
下次你想说话时
You know, you need to start raising your hand
必须先举手
before you speak.
是的 从现在开始
Yes, starting now.
伯特 你是个好人 你值得被一个爱你
Bert, you're a good guy; you deserve a woman
而不是只爱你的钱的女人爱
who's interested in more than just your money.
她也爱只穿着小裤裤
She was also interested in walking around my house
在我家溜达
in her underwear.
现在家里会这样的人只有我了
Now the only one doing that is me.
如果你这么难过 就把她追回来吧
If you're that upset, go get her back.
我试过了
I tried.
她都不接我的电♥话♥了
She's not answering my calls.
一想到电♥话♥还是我买♥♥给她的 就心如刀绞
Which really hurts because I bought her that phone.
我真是犯了一个大错
I made a huge mistake.
不 你没有做错
No, you didn't. Okay?
伯特 以前我有钱时
Look, Bert, when I had money,
我和好多不合适的女孩约会过
I dated lots of girls who weren't right for me.
后来我放弃了万贯家财
And then I gave up my money,
如今我孤身一人 借宿在朋友家
and now I'm alone and living with my friends,
拜托谁快点来把这个话头接走
and somebody else should probably talk now.
亲 我说
Look, sweetie,
恋爱并不是靠金钱维系的
relationships aren't about money, okay?
而是靠相互尊重和共同之处
It's about respect and having things in common
以及...
and...
什么事 谢尔顿
Yes, Sheldon?
你和莱纳德就没有任何共同之处呀
You and Leonard don't have anything in common.
也许你俩也该分手
Maybe you should break up.
你自找的
You called on him.
猜猜谁从托儿所回来啦
Guess who's home from day care?
是我们的小哈雷
It's Halley.
除非有别人也在宝宝脚底做了X记号♥
Unless somebody else put an X on the bottom of their kid's foot.
你们一接走她 托儿所就给我打电♥话♥
You realize they called when you took her.
猜猜谁从水族馆回来啦
Guess who's home from the aquarium?
抱歉突然来打搅
Sorry again for barging in.
别走嘛 我们都很欢迎你一起玩
You don't have to go. You're welcome to hang with us.
事实上 我们的朋友小团体已经满员了
Actually, our friendship group is at capacity.
但如果有人退出 你将是第一候补团员
But if anybody drops out, you're at the top of the list.
除非是拉杰退出
Unless it's Raj,
那样的话 我们会需要补充一个有色人种
in which case, we'll probably get a person of color.
你们人太好了 但是我准备
You guys are nice, but I'm just gonna
买♥♥一台水上摩托来唤回丽贝卡芳心
buy Rebecca a Jet Ski and see if that gets her back.
我真替伯特不值
I feel bad for Bert.
其实他用他的钱来吸引女性
So he's using his money to attract a mate.
和我用我的智慧来吸引艾米
Is that any different than me using my intelligence
有什么不同吗
to attract Amy?
莱纳德不也用他的卑躬屈膝去吸引佩妮吗
Or Leonard using his power of groveling to get Penny?
差别可太大了
It's totally different.
伯特的万贯家财有尽时
Bert's money might run out,
我的跪求大♥法♥无绝期
but I can beg until the end of time.
不光如此 他还比我矮
All that and he's shorter than me.
谢尔顿 艾米有哪些地方吸引你
Sheldon, what did Amy have that attracted you?
数不胜数呀
Oh, so many things.
她聪慧的头脑 善良的品行
Her mind, her kindness,
尤其是她绝妙的身体
and especially her body.
真的吗
Really?
别多想 我和他的血型一样
Relax. We're the same blood type.
他知道我的器官可以捐给他
He knew he could harvest an organ.
她看起来挺开心的
She does look happy.
看到没 这才是对她好的选择
See? This is the right thing for her.
我们上班去吧
Let's all just go to work.
想走时就吱一声
Anytime.
让我告别一下就好
Let me just say good-bye.
哈雷 看看妈咪
Halley. Look at Mommy.
我在这里呢 宝贝
Over here, honey.
跟你老妈说拜拜
Say good-bye to Mommy!
快看老娘
Look at me!
看一眼生你养你的亲妈呀
Look at your mother!
好了 我们走吧
All right, we can go.
大家好
Hello.
我是谢尔顿·库伯博士
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
我是艾米·法拉·福勒博士
And I'm Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler.
基于我们最近播出的
Based on the glowing reception
《有趣的旗帜: 旗帜背后回忆特辑》反响非凡
of our recent Behind the Flags retrospective,
我们想你们大概想看看它的制♥作♥过程
we thought you might like to see how it all came together.
欢迎收看今晚的特辑
So welcome to tonight's episode...
《有趣的旗帜:
Fun with Flags:
旗帜背后回忆特辑的
Behind the Behind the Flags:
背后回忆特辑》
A Retrospective Retrospective.
已经有一位观众来电了
Ooh, we already have our first call.
您好 欢迎致电《有趣的旗帜》
Hello, you're on Fun with Flags.
水上摩托成功了 我的爱人又回来了
The Jet Ski worked. I got her back.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表