I would never let Howard work with an ex.
什么 你不相信他吗
What, you wouldn't trust him?
我是不相信他的前任
I wouldn't trust her.
我家华仔可是一条苗条性感的犹太小灰狗
He's thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound.
是是是 那还真是最性感的一种狗呢
Yeah, that-that is the sexiest dog.
我想华仔也不会接受
And I'd like to think Howie wouldn't take a job
会让我不爽的工作
I was uncomfortable with.
-因为他很怕你吗 -怕得要死
- 'Cause he's scared of you? - Terrified.
没错
Yeah.
我支持莱纳德 这样是不对的
You know what? I'm with Leonard, this isn't cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不同意
I disagree.
佩妮是一个独♥立♥而坚强的新女性
Penny is a strong, independent woman.
你越想掌控她 她反抗越强烈
The more you try to control her, the more she'll push back.
所以你觉得没问题吗
So you think it's okay?
不 她命中注定要抛弃你
Oh, no, she's gonna leave you for someone,
还不如早死早超生
might as well get it over with.
你在干什么呀
What are you doing?
我准备把这些东西都还给霍华德
I'm returning this stuff to Howard.
博纳黛特要我保证如果你不想玩了
Well, Bernadette made me promise if you didn't want it,
就把它送给流浪的小丑
we'd give it to a homeless clown.
你怎么不继续学独轮车了
What happened to learning the unicycle?
我不想学了 太蠢了
Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb.
独轮 两轮 三轮 月经周期[轮]
Uni, bi, tri, menstrual,
带轮的东西都很蠢
all cycles are dumb.
你还说抛接球也很蠢呢
You said juggling was dumb, too.
的确蠢啊
Well, it is.
我想一次性拿住3个东西
If I wanted to hold three things at once,
穿条多口袋裤子就好啦
I'd wear cargo pants.
谢尔顿 有没有这种可能
Sheldon, is it possible that
每当事情变困难时
when things get really difficult,
你就放弃了
you just give up?
你在说我是半途而废的人吗
Are you calling me a quitter?
如果你凭良心...
Well, if you honestly...
对话到底为止
This conversation is over.
他的妈妈警告过我
His mother warned me.
每个人都警告过我
Everybody warned me.
说起来 他自己都警告过我
Actually, he warned me.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
这貌似不是我的强项
That doesn't seem to be where I shine.
不如让我给你点个赞吧
How about I just give you one of these?
我们可以坐下来理性地谈一谈
Look, we can have a reasonable conversation
我保证不生气
and I won't get mad.
我在爱爱后不喜欢这手势 现在也不喜欢
I don't like it after sex, and I don't like it now.
-好吧 抱歉 -好
- Yeah, sorry. - Yeah.
过来吧
All right, just come here.
我知道和扎克一起工作很奇怪
Look, I get me working with Zack is weird
我也不希望你心里不爽
and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我也不想让你干不喜欢的工作
And I don't want you to be stuck at a job you don't like.
那我们怎么办呢
Then what do we do?
虽然我不高兴 但如果你真的想要这份工作
Well, I don't love it, but if you really want to take this job,
我会试着接受这件事
I'll find a way to deal with it.
我知道你会试 但这会让你很郁闷
No, I know you'll try, but it'll make you miserable,
然后我也会很郁闷 所以...
which will make me miserable, and...
我还是不要换工作了
I'm just gonna stay where I'm at for now.
不不不 你做得不开心
No, no, no, no, you're-you're unhappy there
反而会怪是我让你留下的
and then you're gonna blame me for making you stay,
别管我 我忍♥就是了
and it's fine, I'll just-- I'll suck it up.
你真的不用这么做 没关系
You don't need to do that, it's okay.
现在我不好受了
Yeah, see, now I feel terrible,
好像我太自私 拖了你的后腿
like I'm being selfish and holding you back.
怎么了 说话啊
What? Say something.
这手势的确挺让人不爽的
Yeah, that is pretty annoying.
我给你泡了茶
I made you tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我说你半途而废
I'm sorry I called you a quitter.
没事 我已经不生气了
It's okay, I stopped being upset about that.
对 我知道我没坚持生气挺能证明你的观点
And no, the irony is not lost on me.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
这文章说诺贝尔获奖者
This article says the peak age for making
取得大发现的巅峰年纪是40岁
a Nobel Prize-winning discovery is 40.
那又怎样
So?
我没多少时间了
So I'm running out of time.
太荒唐了 你是个超级有才气的人
That's ridiculous, you're a brilliant man.
你人生的大好年华还在眼前
The best years of your life are still ahead of you.
你必须这么说 你爱我
Oh, you have to say that, you're sweet on me.
如果你真的为事业担心
Well, if you're really worried about your career,
也许你应该考虑少花些时间
maybe you should consider spending a little less time
在电玩和漫画书上
with video games and comic books.
你不是爱我的吗
I thought you were sweet on me.
好吧 假设你这辈子没有赢得诺贝尔奖
Okay, fine, let's say you never win a Nobel Prize.
假设你这辈子一直在做踏实的科学研究
Let's say you spend your life doing solid scientific research
你身边全是朋友和爱你的人
surrounded by friends and loved ones
他们欣赏你
who appreciate you,
不是因为你的成就
not for what you've accomplished
而是因为你这个人
but for who you are as a man.
不也不枉此生了吗
Wouldn't that be a life well-lived?
你真可爱
You're so cute.
我要去学踩高跷
I'm gonna go learn how to walk on stilts.
那么多警告 全当耳边风
So many warnings.
你确定吗
Okay, are you sure about this?
当然确定 我只希望你开心
Absolutely. I just want you to be happy.
最好我的无私能令你有点小性奋
And maybe a little turned on about how selfless I'm being.
佩妮 什么事
Penny, what's up?
我考虑过了
Hey, uh, so I've been thinking about it
我想接受这份工作
and I want to take the job.
坏消息
Oh, bad news.
我未婚妻发现我给前女友
When my fiance found out that I was offering a job
提供工作 她说这样做很蠢
to my ex-girlfriend, she said it was a stupid idea
还扔鞋子砸我
and threw a shoe at me.
那么没工作吗
Oh, so there's no job?
没 唯一有的是我额头上的包
Nope, just a little bump on my forehead.
好吧 还是谢谢了
Okay, thanks anyway.
拜
Bye.
他未婚妻觉得
Well, his fiance thought
一起工作是件愚蠢的事
the idea of us working together was stupid.
你是对的 我错了
You were right, I was wrong.
你不打算说什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
无需多言 我只想做这个手势
Not if I want to be doing this later.
我不知道你在家
Hey, I didn't know you were home.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
我去见你妈妈了
I went to see your mom.
说真的 你去了哪里
Seriously, where were you?
我刚说了 你妈妈家
I just told you, your mom's.
为什么
Why?
因为你极度鄙视我的魔术
Well, since you find my magic tricks so embarrassing,
我想知道
I got to wondering
你小时候有什么酷爱好
what cool hobbies you had as a kid.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
你妈没说什么
She didn't say much of anything.
但她说了很多
But she said a lot!
伯纳黛特 还记得我吗
Hi, Bernadette, remember me?
首先 她不是这样说话的
First of all, that's not what she sounds like,
人家来自南卡罗来纳州
she's from South Carolina.
真不敢相信你嘲笑了我这么多年
I can't believe you made fun of me all these years
你自己却是个深柜腹语者
while you were a closeted ventriloquist.
不是我自愿想成为腹语者
Okay, it's not like I wanted to be a ventriloquist.
我当时参加选美 我需要一项才艺
I was in beauty pageants and I needed a talent
不能光靠散播谣言
besides spreading rumors
说其他参赛者怀孕了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表