但那是市面上最安全的婴儿床
But it's the safest crib you can buy.
而且如果你不喜欢 我们可以退掉啊
And if you don't like it, we can return it.
-好吧 -它在我们的新面包车里呢
- Fine. - In our new minivan.
中午吃什么呀
Hey, what's for lunch?
你还买♥♥了一辆面包车吗
You bought a minivan?!
那是为了宝宝啊 而且我又没买♥♥
It's for the baby, and I didn't buy it.
卖♥♥♥车♥那人借给我试开一天
The dealer loaned it to me for a 24-hour test drive.
但我们搬婴儿床时 把车后备厢撞得挺狠的
Though we did ding up the back pretty good with the crib,
所以你很可能得买♥♥下这辆面包车
so you might have bought a minivan.
我不想开这车 太老妈子风了
I don't want to drive that. It's such a mom car.
卖♥♥♥车♥那人说
The guy at the dealership said
这车不再只适用于妈妈
they're not just for moms anymore.
但我还想说 那人的确认为你是我老公
Then again, he did think you were my husband.
照B超的人也这么想
They thought it at the ultrasound.
卖♥♥♥车♥的人会这么想也不出奇
Why not at the car dealership?
从来没坐过在桌子的这一端
Never been on this side of the table before.
感觉可以呼风唤雨啊
I feel powerful.
是咩
Really?
有种像为了队伍筹款买♥♥新制♥服♥ 而卖♥♥糖果的感觉
I feel like I'm selling candy so our team can get new uniforms.
签一张黑白照4块7毛5
Okay, so it's $4.75 for a signed black-and-white
彩照9块9毛5
and $9.95 for a color.
好的 干嘛不直接收5块和10块
Right. Why not five and ten bucks?
我带了换零钱机[性感本钱] 让人家甩甩嘛
Well, I brought my moneymaker. Let me shake it.
那个家伙正往这边看呢
Hey, that guy's looking over here.
你觉得他会是第一位买♥♥你签名的粉丝吗
You think he's your first autograph?
不知道 淡定 他过来了 他过来了
I don't know. Be cool. He's coming. He's coming.
我超爱你的电影
I love your movie.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
绝对是我人生中看过
It has got to be one of the worst things
最糟糕的东西之一
I've ever seen in my life.
你的爱使我困惑
Your love confuses me.
-想来张签名照吗 -好啊
- Would you like an autograph? - Sure.
-好的 签给谁 -丹尼尔
- Okay. Who do I make it out to? - Daniel.
-好的 -我想知道
- Okay. - I have to ask.
你是故意演这么烂
Were you trying to be that bad,
还是你本身演技就烂
or are you just a terrible actress?
您这话更让我摸不着头脑了
That did not clear things up.
一张4块7毛5
That'll be $4.75.
不用找了
Keep the change.
可我...
But I...
全程糟透了
Nothing about that was good.
没什么好怕的 谢尔顿
There's nothing to be afraid of, Sheldon.
木塞的平均速度是每小时40公里
The average cork speed is 25 miles per hour.
如果这速度在学校操场算飞快
If that is too fast around a school,
那么在厨房♥也肯定是
it is certainly too fast around a kitchen.
我想说 已经耗15分钟了
Been 15 minutes. Just sayin'.
好吧 我能行
Okay. I can do this.
再给我点时间
Just give me a moment...
含羞草香槟来了
Mimosas coming up.
我有一次把橙汁放在冰箱的时间久到
I once left orange juice in my fridge so long,
它喝起来像含羞草酒
it tasted like a mimosa.
到底放了多久
How old was it?
不好说
It's hard to say.
我喝完之后就不省人事了
I don't remember much after I drank it.
你想来一杯吗 佩特雷斯库太太
Would you like one, Mrs. Petrescu?
当然
Yes.
酒好 好友 尽在苹果蜂餐厅
Drink is fun and good friends-- Applebee's.
她的英语都是看电视学的
She's learning English from TV.
电视 很棒啊 画面回到现场主播
TV, good. Now back to you.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
斯图尔特
Hi, Stuart.
这花是送给你的
These are for you.
好漂亮的花啊 谢谢你
Oh, they're pretty. Thank you.
斯图尔特 这位是加州理工地质实验室的伯特
Stuart, this is Bert from the Caltech geology lab,
这位是楼下的佩特雷斯库太太
and this is Mrs. Petrescu from downstairs.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
我有错过什么吗
So, what did I miss?
我们见证了谢尔顿耗费15分钟打开一瓶酒
Eh, we watched Sheldon try to open a bottle for 15 minutes.
15分钟可以帮您节省15%以上的汽车保险哦
15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance.
这聚会还有其他人来吗
Anybody else coming to this thing?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-杰夫 -好的
- Jeff. - Okay.
我最喜欢的部分就是你洗澡那一段
My favorite part is your shower scene.
这话今天我可听了不少次
Been hearing that a lot today.
我还用手♥机♥截了图
I even have a screen grab on my phone.
没错 就是这对宝贝
Yep, there they are.
行了 快闪吧你
Okay, let's keep it moving.
给你
Here you go.
我真该揍这个小子
Should've punched that guy.
想揍就揍吧 他就在那儿呢
Well, go ahead. He's right over there.
施主何苦要点破 就不能让我意淫一下吗
Why do you do that? Can't you let me have my moment?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我喜欢你拍的电影
I like your movies.
-谢谢 -两个我都看过哦
- Thank you! - I saw both of them.
我想你是指我的两部电影吧
I assume we're still talking about the movies,
但根据今日对话 "两个"还真不一定
but after today, who knows.
可以和你合影留念吗
You think I could get a picture of us?
当然
Oh, sure.
可以和你接吻留念吗
And, uh, could you be giving me a kiss?
不行 她不能亲...
No. She cannot kiss...
你们都有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you people?!
-莱纳德 -不行 这样是不对的
- Leonard... - No, no, no. It's not okay.
-你是哪根葱啊 -我是她老公
- Who are you? - I'm her husband.
谁信啊
No, you're not.
我真的是
I am.
对 他真是我老公
Yeah, he really is.
鬼才信
No.
这车配置了倒车摄像头 光盘播放器
It's got a rearview camera, there's a DVD player--
你再看这个
oh, and check this out.
是不是感觉自己进入了未来世界
It's like we're living in the future!
给她演示后备箱 给她演示后备箱
Hey, show her the trunk! Show her the trunk!
想象一下 你左手抱着娃
Imagine this: you've got the baby in one hand,
右手提着菜 你对自己说
groceries in the other, and you're thinking,
"我要怎么开后备箱呢"
"How am I gonna open this trunk?"
我应该会对自己说 "我那个猪头老公呢
I'm probably thinking, "Where's my husband,
他为什么不过来帮我"
and why isn't he helping me?"
当轻轻一踢就可以打开后备箱时
You don't need my help when you can open the trunk
你就根本不需要我帮忙了
with a simple kick of the foot.
不 人家是轻踢 你没做到位
No, it's a gentle kick; you're doing it wrong.
来 把东西都给我
Here. Give me those.
是不是应该用脚画个圈呀
Uh, maybe it was more of a circle?
卖♥♥♥车♥的人以为你们俩是夫妻 完全不"出奇"啊
It's weird that guy thought you were a couple.
-开了 -开了
- Yes! - Yes!
看到没
See?
轻而易举
Easy.
看看这宽敞的后备箱空间
And look at all this cargo space.
等我们把婴儿床搬出来
You know, we'll get the crib out
你就可以上车试开了
and you can take it for a test-drive.
告诉你 这辆厢型车绝对是...
I'm telling you, this van is gonna be...
伤到你的背了吗
Oh, is it your back?
是的
Uh... yeah.
没事 我们先上车
Anyway, let's just get in and see if the GPS
试试看导航能否带我们去最近的急诊室
can take us to the nearest emergency room.
所以直到艾米的公♥寓♥修好之前
So until Amy's apartment is fixed,
她和我都将在这住
she and I are living here together.
我也曾和我的前女友住在一起
I lived with my old girlfriend.
她也是位地质学家
She was a geologist, too.
后来你俩吹了吗
Things didn't work out?
有一天我下班回家 她把一切都卷跑了
I came home from work one day and she had taken everything.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表