各位 我才不要住车♥库♥呢
Guys, I'm not living in a garage!
等等 干嘛总纠结我的房♥子呢
Wait. Why are we talking about our place
谢尔顿的房♥间明明还空着呀
when Sheldon's old room is sitting there perfectly empty?
这个主意不错
That's a great idea.
拉杰 如果你需要地方住
Raj, if you need a place to stay,
我们家永远为你敞开
of course you are welcome here.
谢了 但如果我要给朋友添麻烦的话
Thank you, but if I'm gonna just take advantage of my friends,
我还不如继续靠我爹养着呢
I might as well keep on relying on my father.
好吧 你决定了就好
Okay, only if you're sure.
好险
Whew.
万幸
Yeah.
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy?
-艾米 -干嘛
- Amy? - Yeah?
虽然你口气不善 但也行吧
Not exactly the welcome wagon, but I'll take it.
这是什么
What is this?
我画了一张图 列出了和谁
I'm mapping basic topics of conversation
应该讨论什么样的话题
and with whom they can be discussed.
我管这些圆圈叫"隐私地带"
I call these circles Zones of Privacy.
别搜索这个词
Don't Google that
除非你想看人类性器官的图片
unless you want to see pictures of people's genitals.
这个圈里只有我和你
This circle contains only me and you.
代表我们只跟对方分享的话题
It represents subjects we only share with each other--
身体亲密行为的细节 如厕习惯
details of physical intimacy, bathroom habits.
不过说着说着
Although, as I'm saying it,
我觉得有必要加上芬克医生
I may need to add Dr. Fink in here.
你真的担心
Are you really worried
向史蒂芬·霍金透露秘密吗
about revealing secrets to Stephen Hawking?
不 我只是很兴奋能将他列为好友
No, I was just excited to list him as a friend.
谢谢你为我做这些
Well, I do appreciate you working on this.
对不起我让你觉得丢脸了
I'm sorry you were embarrassed.
现在我懂了
And now I understand that
有些事只能你知我知
some things are just between you and me,
万一有红肿和肿胀 芬克医生也要知
and in the event of redness and swelling, Dr. Fink.
中间那个小点是什么
What's that little dot in the middle?
那是我不与任何人分享的想法
That's reserved for thoughts I don't share with anyone.
有意思
Interesting.
你真有没告诉我的秘密吗
You really have secrets you don't tell me?
当然有
Of course.
可以说一个听听吗
Can I hear one?
不行 这是隐私
No, they're private.
为什么 是很"不乖"的吗
Why? Are they naughty?
一点点吧
A little.
求你了
Please?
好
Fine.
两年前...
Two years ago...
我拿到了驾照
...I got my driver's license.
什么
What?!
你为什么没说
Why didn't you say anything?!
我喜欢有司机接送
I like being chauffeured around.
这让我觉得自己是大人物
It makes me feel important.
我清晨四点起来 送你穿越沙漠
So when I got up at 4:00 A.M. to drive you across the desert
去古董火车博物馆 其实不必我去吗
to an antique train museum, I didn't have to?
是 你不必
No, you didn't.
但你记得
But keep in mind,
那让我觉得自己是超级大人物
I felt extremely important.
什么事
What?!
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
All right.
我做出了重要决定
I have come to an important decision.
我不会再拿你的钱
I will not be accepting your money anymore.
我是个男人 可以照顾好自己
I'm a man, and I can take care of myself.
太好了
That's wonderful!
是的 非常好
Yes, that is wonderful!
你不能再指责我被宠坏了
You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled!
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
爸 我是想臭骂你一顿
Dad, I'm trying to tell you off,
你的欣喜与宽慰毁了我的计划
and you're ruining it with your delight and relief.
抱歉
Sorry.
不要啊 我已成年的儿子不想再花光我的钱了
Oh, no, my grown son is going to stop spending all my money.
我这个当爹的是哪里做得不对啊
Where did I fail as a father?!
这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
好好问问你自己这个问题
Keep asking yourself that!
但我依然非常爱你 所以别把我踢出遗嘱
But I still love you very much, so don't cut me out of the will.
你自己做了午餐
Oh, you brought your own lunch.
好样的
Good for you.
我在做出很多改变
Yeah, I'm making a bunch of changes.
今天早上 我辞退了遛狗人
This morning, I fired my dog walker.
那狗怎么上厕所
Oh. How's the dog gonna go to the bathroom?
我让她吃了止泻药
Uh, I gave her an Imodium.
这是明天的问题了
That's tomorrow's problem.
不好意思 大家注意下好吗
Excuse me. May I have your attention, please?
我最近意识到
I have recently been made aware
我与艾米·菲拉·福勒的私人关系
that my personal relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler
成为了饮水机旁的八卦谈资
has become water cooler gossip.
我只想说 你们真可耻
And I just want to say, shame on all of you.
我们是科学家
We're scientists.
我们应该集中精神
Our minds should be focused
关注人类知识的进步
on the advancement of human knowledge,
而不是其他人的私生活细节
not the intimate details of other people's lives.
他说得对
He's right.
抱歉我在这件事中扮演的角色
And I'm sorry for the part I played in this.
谢谢你 伯特
Thank you, Bert.
你是个好人 昨天放你鸽子
You're a good man. That woman who stood you up
令你蒙羞的女人 真是走宝了
and humiliated you last night really missed out.
这样说可建立不了我的光辉形象
That doesn't paint me in the best light.
这样啊 对不起
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
纠正 那个女人不仅和伯特床战三百回合
Correction: That woman not only had vigorous coitus with Bert...
而且还因为他活儿好 给了一块钱小费
she also tipped him a dollar for a job well done.
-光辉起来了吗 -没有
- That better? - Not really.
好了 总之 专注于科学
All right, well, to sum up-- focus on science,
别管别人的事
keep your nose out of other people's business,
还有 想寻欢作乐 就找伯特
and, uh, whoa, for a good time, call Bert.
这是唱的哪一出
What brought that on?
昨晚艾米生气了
Well, last night Amy was angry with me
因为我傻里傻气地告诉别人
because I'd been foolishly telling people
某些隐私事情
about certain personal matters.
生气是正常的
That's understandable.
我现在知道了
Oh, I know that now.
起初 我以为她脾气暴躁
At first, I thought she was cranky
是因为她很严重的经痛 但是
because of her horrific menstrual cramps, but...
结果不是 她只是真的觉得丢人
...it turns out, no, she was genuinely mortified.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表