Oh, Dr. Nowitzki is a woman.
是吗
Oh. Really?
你什么时候认识她的
Uh, when did you meet her?
很多年前吧
Many years ago.
那会她还是研究生
Back when she was a grad student.
她一直对我的研究超级感兴趣
She's always been a huge fan of my work,
现在她在加州理工学院做研究
and now she's doing research at Caltech.
超级迷妹 是吧
Huge fan, you say?
是的 我觉得你会喜欢她
Yes. I think you'd like her.
她冰雪聪明 就跟你一样
She's extremely intelligent, just like you.
跟你不一样的是 她是金发高妹
Unlike you, she's tall, blonde
之前还是奥♥运♥会的游泳选手
and used to be an Olympic swimmer.
太棒了 我很快打回来给你
That's terrific. I'll call you right back.
艾米
Oh, hey, Amy.
我就让你们做一件事
I gave you one job!
帮我看着他
Keep an eye on him.
是有多难
How hard is that?
我们以为你说的看着他
We thought you meant
是别让他瞎跑到车流中
not letting him run out into traffic.
-他就瞎跑过一次 -对
- Which he only did once. - Yeah.
你们为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我们不想让你担心啊
We didn't want you to worry.
我该担心吗
Should I worry?
不用 拜托 那可是谢尔顿
No. Come on, it's Sheldon.
什么事都不会发生
Nothing is gonna happen.
我一开始跟他约会时 你也是这么说的
That's what you said to me when I started dating him.
现在五年过去了
And then five years later,
结果咧结果咧 有事发生了吧
bingo-bango, something happened.
是啊 但你三个月后就回来啦
Yeah, but you're gonna be back in three months.
你们不会明白
You don't get it.
那瓶番茄酱的屁♥股♥ 老娘已经费劲拍了那么久
I've been smacking that ketchup bottle for a long time.
现在那女的只需要将它倒过来
All she's got to do is tip it over
对准她的薯条就能享受现成的了
and point it at her fries.
那你希望我们怎么做
Well, what do you want us to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能受了新泽西州讲话方式的影响
Might be the New Jersey talking,
但这个诺维茨基浪蹄子必须消失
but this Nowitzki broad needs to disappear.
用不用这样啊
That's ridiculous.
据我们所知
As far as we know,
就是两名科学家一起吃午餐
all that happened is two scientists had lunch.
是啊 可其中一名科学家
Yeah, but one of those scientists
是一名金发高妹的奥♥运♥游泳选手
is a tall, blonde Olympic swimmer.
拜托 外表对谢尔顿来说不重要
Come on. Looks don't matter to Sheldon.
因为他的眼中只有你
Because he only has eyes for you.
少拍马屁
Nice try.
多谢 我胡乱拼凑瞎说的
Thanks. I was scrambling.
真是不可理喻
It's unbelievable.
谢尔顿跟其他别人吃午餐
Sheldon has lunch with another woman
而我老婆居然把我吼了一顿
and somehow my wife yells at me.
佩妮也把我骂了一顿
Penny laid into me, too.
显然 我过分专注在
Apparently, I'm overly fixated on
优质的瑞士巧克力棒上
premium Swiss chocolate bars.
你应该不能吃那玩意吧
Can you even eat those things?
提前一个半小时吃一片防胀气咀嚼片
If I take a Lactaid a half-hour before
吃完后马上吃止泻药就没事啊
and some Pepto right after.
听起来很麻烦啊
Sounds like a lot of work.
是啊 但也值了
Yeah. Eh, I'm worth it.
伙计们 别偏题
Guys. Focus.
我们该对诺维茨基采取行动吗
Should we do something about Nowitzki?
比如什么
Like what?
她现在单身
Uh, well, she's single,
所以如果其他人约她出去 她答应的话
so if somebody else asks her out and she says yes,
就证明她对谢尔顿没兴趣
then we know she's not into Sheldon.
我上吧
I'll do it.
无意冒犯 斯图尔特
No offense, Stuart,
但那位女性是个博士[医生]
but th-th-the woman's a doctor.
那又如何 医生都喜欢我
So? Doctors like me.
我每次去找我的医生看病
Whenever I see mine he calls in
他都叫很多其他医生进来看我
a bunch of other doctors to have a look.
她不是那种医生
She's not that kind of doctor.
那是她的损失
Well, her loss.
人称真医学奇葩就是我
I've been called a genuine medical oddity.
其实我本来是想毛遂自荐
Actually, I was going to suggest me.
太好了 谁都比那谁强
Great. Anybody's better than, mmm.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们只取走了我的脾脏和胆囊
They took out my spleen and gallbladder,
我的情感还在
not my feelings.
诺维茨基博士
Dr. Nowitzki.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
我能和你一起坐吗
May I join you?
不能
No.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我们应该打给吉尼斯 那可能破了被拒绝速度的记录
We should call Guinness, that might be a record.
她一看就是正在吃工作午餐
She's clearly having a working lunch
不希望被打扰
and preferred to eat alone.
库珀博士 这边
Dr. Cooper, over here.
我本来可以让她很开心的
I could have made her very happy.
你乖乖走开 我想她应该开心了
You kept walking. I think you did.
你真觉得我们有理由担心吗
Do you really think there's reason to worry?
是啊 她绝对在倒追谢尔顿
Yeah, she's definitely going after Sheldon.
我勾引过她 但她拒绝我了
I made a play for her and she shot me down.
可那根本证明不了什么
All right, well, that doesn't prove anything.
是啊 女人有一百万个拒绝拉杰的原因
Yeah, there's a million reasons a woman would shoot Raj down.
真的吗 一百万个那么夸张
Like, really, a million?
好吧 几百个
Fine, hundreds.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
重点是 这可能根本没什么
The point is this could be nothing
我们都反应过度了
and we are all overreacting.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
这位是我朋友
This is my friend,
-诺维茨基博士 -大家好
- Dr. Nowitzki. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
我们刚去游泳了
We just went swimming.
你真的进泳池里了吗
And you actually got in a pool?
我一开始怕得要死
I was scared,
但我告诉自己 这只是个大浴缸
but I told myself it's just a big bathtub.
然后我再度怕得要死
Then I got scared again 'cause there are
因为我浴缸里有很多陌生人
all these strangers in my bathtub.
我为他感到骄傲
I was proud of him-- a lot of people
很多人第一天都不敢把脸埋进水里
don't put their face in the water on the first day.
我是为了躲避一只蜜蜂 但那也算数
Well, I was hiding from a bee, but it still counts.
麻烦让个位子给我
Can I just squeeze in here?
谢尔顿 你跟艾米联♥系♥过了吗
So, Sheldon, have you talked to Amy?
有啊 我们今早视频聊天了
Yes, we Skyped this morning
我睡前会再跟她联♥系♥一次
and I'm sure I'll check in with her before I go to sleep.
谢尔顿总说起她
Sheldon talks about her all the time.
我等不及见她了
I can't wait to meet her.
真的
That is true.
她一直在问艾米会离开多久
She keeps asking how long Amy's going to be gone.
拉蒙娜 自我介绍一下吧
Uh, so, Ramona, tell us about yourself.
你有男朋友吗
Do you, do you have a boyfriend?
莱纳德 你老婆就坐在旁边
Leonard, your wife is sitting right here.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我的工作很忙 没什么时间谈恋爱
No, my work doesn't leave me a lot of time for relationships.
这一点你已经表达得很清楚了
I think you made that very clear.
她曾是欧洲核子研究中心美国团队的一员
She was part of the American team at CERN.
他们探测到希格斯玻色子时 我就在现场
I had a front row seat when they detected the Higgs boson.
你知道吗
Do you know,
我和彼得·希格斯通过信
I've corresponded with Peter Higgs.
曾获诺贝尔物理学奖
你想看看他的信吗
Would you like to see some of his letters?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表