that the other contestants were pregnant.
既然你很享受
Well, since you enjoyed
扔掉我的东西
getting rid of all my stuff, you know,
也许我们应该把这位小姑娘扔进碎木机
maybe we should throw this little lady in the wood chipper.
不
No!
这位小姑娘有名字的
And the little lady has a name.
叫什么
Which is?
黛咪·乔·圣·克劳
Tammy Jo St. Cloud.
"黛咪·乔·圣·克劳"
"Tammy Jo St. Cloud."
而我玩抛接球就被笑是死宅
Oh, and I'm a dork for juggling.
对不起 你不是死宅男
Sorry, you're not a dork.
你是小丑
You're a clown.
黛咪·乔 别这样说
Tammy Jo, don't say that,
他会感到难受的
you'll make him feel bad.
看他
Look at him,
他凭什么自我感觉良好
what reason he got to feel good?
好了 非常好笑
All right, very funny.
别听她的
Don't listen to her,
她被关在盒子里25年了
she's been in a box for, like, 25 years.
对 我被关之前他的发型还很流行呢
Yeah, back when his haircut was fashionable.
够了 把她拿开
That's enough, put her away.
老爹爹
Oh, big daddy,
你想得美
I don't think so.
你娶了妮妮小姐 就是娶了我
You marry Miss Bernie, you marry me.
我们现在是一家人了
We all family now.
好了 你吓着我了
All right, you're freaking me out.
别这样
Don't be that way.
只要你不介意少许的木片毛刺
If you don't mind a few splinters,
咱们就一妻一妾这样过吧
we can have us a menage a trois.
我成功了
I'm doing it.
我成功了
I'm doing it.
我好高 我成功了
I'm tall and I'm doing it!
真扫兴
Ah, man.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表