我以为你跟我生育子女会很高兴呢
I thought you'd be thrilled to procreate with me.
但不是现在
Not right now.
我明白了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
你在跟我玩欲擒故纵
You're playing hard to get.
我什么都没玩
I'm not playing anything.
我们今天不会造孩子的
We're not making a baby today.
好吧
Very well.
哎呦喂 瞧宝宝我笨手笨脚的
Oops, how clumsy of me.
你瞧好了 我来捡
You know what? Let me get that.
你去哪呀
Where are you going?
我...
I...
你到底看没看我的屁屁
Did you even look at my bottom?
欢迎
Welcome.
这是干什么
What is this?
你说你没时间出去吃饭
Oh, well, you said you didn't have time to go out for dinner,
所以我想 我们可以在这里吃
so I thought we could have one right here.
-拉杰什 -来嘛
- Oh, Rajesh... - Oh, come on!
我们是在观测室里
We're in the telescope room!
跟在星空下用餐是一样的
It'll be like dining under the stars.
你看到这两个0了吗
Y-You see this, uh, double zero?
等变成"01"时 说明星星在闪
When it says "01," That means it's twinkling.
有时候得等一会儿
Sometimes it takes a while.
拉杰什 这确实很让人动心
Rajesh, this is so sweet,
不过你也知道 我还在工作
but you... you know I'm working.
所以我已经把这里 还有整条走廊的
That's why I already cleaned up in here
所有房♥间 都打扫干净了
and all the other rooms in the hall.
这样我的确是有点空闲时间了
Well, I suppose that gives me a little time.
请坐吧
Oh, please sit!
我还给你做了你的家乡菜
I tried to cook you a meal from your homeland.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你做了古巴菜吗
You made Cuban food?
这就要看古巴有没有卖♥♥墨西哥菜了
That depends-- do they have Mexican food in Cuba?
他说"造个孩子"
Now, when he said "Make a baby""
有没有可能是用乐高玩具拼一个
is it possible he meant out of Legos?
不是 他说的很露骨
No. He was explicit.
多余又异常露骨
Needlessly and freakishly explicit.
他要孩子干嘛用
Why does he need a baby?
他自己不就全身没毛 外加一股爽身粉味吗
He's already hairless and smells like talcum powder.
你俩真的能生出什么
Could you two really have some sort of
超级聪明的孩子吗
super-intelligent child?
遗传是有影响
Well, there is a genetic component,
但并不能保证什么
but that doesn't guarantee anything.
没错 谢尔顿的老爸
That's true. Sheldon's father
曾经和仙人掌大吵一架
once picked a fight with a cactus.
但那只是他地球上的养父母
Yeah, but that's just his Earth parents.
我们对送他来地球的亲生爹妈一无所知
We don't know anything about the ones that sent him here.
至少知道他们够聪明 知道把他送走
Well, we know they were smart enough to send him away.
注意点 你们说的是我爱的
Hey, you're talking about the person I love
而且躲了三小时的男人
and have been avoiding for the past three hours.
有没搞错
Aw, man.
这下谢尔顿性福啦
Sheldon gonna get some.
无论二号♥门后面是什么噩梦
Well, have fun with whatever nightmare's
都祝你玩得愉快
behind door number two.
美人你好啊
Well, hello.
你好
Hello.
来杯白兰地如何
Would you care for a brandy?
还是算了
I don't think so.
真聪明 难喝死了
Good choice, it's disgusting.
谢尔顿 请你别再色♥诱♥我了
Sheldon, please stop trying to seduce me.
谁在色♥诱♥你了
Who's trying to seduce you?
工作一天后 我总是会听舒缓的爵士乐
After a long day I always turn on smooth jazz
并在大腿内侧喷上鹿麝香
and spray deer musk on my inner thighs.
就觉得这里的味道好像宠物乐园
I thought it smelled like a petting zoo in here.
有什么你想"宠爱"一番的吗
Anything you'd like to pet?
别碰我的头发 用了发胶
Not my hair. There's a lot of goop in it.
我真是受够了
Okay, I've had enough.
艾米 回来
Amy, come back.
我不会开生蚝[壮阳用]
I don't know how to open the oysters.
你刚来美国时
So, um, what surprised you the most
什么最让你吃惊
when you first came to America?
我想应该是为什么那么多人都在乎
Well, I suppose how much people care
奥普拉最喜欢什么
about Oprah's favorite things.
我当时也这样想
I thought that, too.
然后我买♥♥了第一台华夫饼机
But then I got my first waffle maker
从此再没质疑过她的推荐
and never questioned her again.
这个星期天我休息
You know, I do have some time off this Sunday
-如果你想... -我看到你的车
- if you'd like to... - Hey! I saw your car...
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting?
没事 我要回去工作了
Uh... It's okay. Uh, I should get back to work.
你好 我是霍华德·沃罗威茨
Hi. Howard Wolowitz.
我是伊莎贝拉·康赛普西翁
Oh. Issabella Concepcion.
对 那个天文学家
Oh, yeah, the astronomer.
拉杰提到过你
Raj told us about you.
不要钱的卫生纸
Hey! Free toilet paper!
你跟他说我是天文学家吗
You told him I was an astronomer?
我懂
I understand.
-该走了 -请别走
- Time to go. - No, p-please don't.
没事 拉杰什 我是成年人
It's okay, Rajesh, I'm a grown woman.
我不必在以我为耻的男人身上浪费时间
I don't have to waste my time with someone who's embarrassed by me.
这个不用还了 对吗
I can keep this, right?
伊莎贝拉
Issabella!
伊莎贝拉 等等 听我解释
Issabella, wait, wait, let me explain.
如果我的工作让你觉得没面子
If you are embarrassed by what I do,
-你为什么要追我 -对不起
- why did you pursue me? - I'm sorry.
说实话 我以为我不介意你的工作
Honestly, I-I didn't think your job would bother me,
但看来我介意
but I guess it did.
我为自己感到羞愧
And I hate myself for that.
但我也有很多事
But there's a lot of things about me
会让你觉得很没面子
that would totally embarrass you.
我不信
I doubt that.
准备好以我为耻吧
Well, prepare to be mortified.
我嘴对嘴喂我的狗吃东西
I let my dog eat food out of my mouth,
不是因为它喜欢 而是因为我喜欢
not because she likes it but because I do.
还有 我知道蝴蝶很美
Also, I know they're pretty,
但我怕它们
but I'm scared of butterflies.
抱歉 我只是路过
Sorry, just passing through.
我想这是你推车上掉下来的
I think this fell off your cart.
拜托 你怎么说
Come on. What do you say?
让我补偿你吧
Let me make it up to you.
你很锲而不舍
You're very persistent.
我就会死皮赖脸这一招
It's my one move.
好吧
Okay.
这个周日晚 你可以带我去高级餐厅吃晚餐
This Sunday night, you may take me to dinner at a nice restaurant.
太好了 你想去哪家
Great. Where would you like to go?
你来选
Your choice.
如果你喜欢 可以吃巴基斯坦菜
It can be Pakistani food, if you like.
不好意思 我是印度人
Excuse me, but I'm Indian.
现在你明白我的感受了吧
And now you know how it feels.
那么 你的性趣有被挑起哪怕一点点吗
So, were you turned on even a little bit?
感觉就像加入了狗仔队的皮威赫曼在泡你
It was like being hit on by Rat Pack Pee-wee Herman.
不好意思 是说有吗
I'm sorry, is that a yes?
没有
No!
艾米
Amy,
我也不想这样
I didn't want it to come to this.
但你让我别无选择
But you have left me no choice
唯有献上人类已知的
but to employ the most passionate,
最热情最具有诱惑力的舞蹈
seductive dance known to man.
弗拉明戈舞
The flamenco.
老天爷 你神经病啊
For God's sake, you're ridiculous.
你们俩看得情欲高涨了 对吗
You guys are aroused, right?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表