可你没听劝 转眼间
But you didn't listen, and presto change-o,
你怀上了小牛粪
my baby's inside you. Ta-da!
那是什么玩意儿
Ugh. What is that?
你为什么换边了
Why'd you switch sides?
本皇没落跑 你就跪谢吧
Be grateful I'm still in the room.
舒服吗
Comfy?
我很开心我不知道
Oh, I'm just happy I don't know
这些记忆海绵记忆过哪些"姿势"
what this memory foam remembers.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
我知道我们说好了不交♥媾♥
I know we took coitus off the table,
但我想知道你怎么看待其他形式的亲密
but I was wondering how you feel about other forms of intimacy,
比如依偎睡觉
such as snuggling.
这个问题问得好
Well, it's funny you should ask,
因为我刚才还在琢磨
because I was wondering how you'd feel
你怎么看待用枕头墙把咱俩隔开这个主意
about separating the two of us with a pillow wall.
谢尔顿 我为你已经做出很多改变了
Sheldon, I've made more than enough accommodations for you.
我们都是大人了
We're both grown adults--
曾经也有过比这更亲密的举动
we've been far more intimate than this.
如果你不想依偎着睡 没问题
If you don't want to snuggle, fine--
但我不会搭一堵枕头墙的
but we're not building a pillow wall.
好啦 我道歉
Okay, well, I am sorry.
我只是担心我对温度的敏感
I'm just worried that my sensitivity to temperature
会让今夜很难熬
could make this a rough night.
没有恶意 可你屁♥股♥辐射出的热度
And no offense, but your bottom radiates enough heat,
不禁让我纳闷怎么美洲鬣蜥还没来取暖
I'm surprised there aren't iguanas lying on it.
到点了 谢尔顿睡觉时间到
That's it. It's Sheldon's bedtime.
他今晚在那睡定了
He is in for the night.
不敢相信 我们的公♥寓♥里就剩我们俩了
Wow. I cannot believe we are alone in our own apartment.
感觉很奇怪
It's weird.
孩子们离家去上大学后
This must be how parents feel
家长肯定就是这种感觉
when their kid goes off to college.
但如果家长觉得难过那就另当别论了
Unless they feel sad-- then it's different.
你想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
我太清楚我们要做什么了
I know exactly what we are gonna do.
不是吧 你是天才
Really? You're a genius,
想到的第一件事就是这个吗
and that's the first thing you come up with?
谢尔顿不在
Hey, Sheldon's not here,
所以我们要来点音乐嗨起来
so we are going to put on music
穿着内♥裤♥舞起来
and dance in our underwear.
好恶 直接做♥爱♥行吗
Ugh. Can we just have sex?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你见识我的曼妙舞姿后 一定会想扑倒我
Once you see my sweet moves, sex is inevitable.
你说"一定会扑倒"是吗
Inevitable, you say?
我让我的屁屁来回答你好了
I'll just let my hips do the talkin'.
不管了 我要打电♥话♥问清楚
Screw it. I'm calling and finding out.
好 打给他
Good. Call him.
慢着 我不确定我想知道
Wait, I'm not sure I want to know.
但你刚说了你想知道
But you just said you wanted to know.
现在我不知道我是否想知道
Well, now I don't know if I want to know!
喂
Hello?
再打给你
Call you back.
不 费曼博士
No, Dr. Feynman.
如果我帮你解决了 你怎么能学习呢
If I solve it for you, you'll never learn.
你在哪里学会的这些舞步啊
Wow! Where did you learn these moves?
这个世界也许已经遗忘了跳舞机
The world may have forgotten about Dance Dance Revolution,
但这个"犯罪高手"可没忘
but not this smooth criminal.
MV里有他的招牌45度前倾动作
好了 你确定你想知道吗
Okay, you're positive you want to know?
-确定 -好的 我打了
- Yes. - Okay. Here we go.
响了
It's ringing.
喂
Hello?
-慢着 -打错了
- Wait. - Wrong number.
我跟你说了不要跳虫爬式[霹雳舞经典动作]
I told you not to do the worm.
你是对的
You were right.
喂
Hello.
老娘改主意了 挂掉 挂掉
I changed my mind! Hang up! Hang up!
-你在地上做什么 -稍等
- What are you doing down there? - Hang on.
你在打电♥话♥给谁
Who are you calling?
我浑身酸痛
I'm so sore.
我想我昨晚没睡超过两分钟
I don't think I slept two minutes last night.
爽啊 姐妹
Yeah, get it, girl.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我觉得我拉伤了
I feel like I pulled something.
你为什么不叫我停下呢
Why didn't you tell me to stop?
更加不是你想的那样
Even more not what you think.
我不知道能否熬过和他一起住五周时间
I don't know if I can make it through five weeks living with him.
如果你需要甩开他一阵 火车模型店的老板
If you ever need a break, the owner of the train store
-会同意帮你照看他一下 让你去喝杯咖啡 -对
- will let you leave him there while you get a coffee. - Yeah.
早上好
Good morning.
看 我没敲门 不过没关系
See? I didn't knock, but it's fine.
我没敲门不过没关系 我没敲门不过没关系
I didn't knock, but it's fine. I didn't knock, but it's fine.
大家还好吗
So, how is everyone?
苦不堪言 精疲力尽
Miserable and exhausted.
是吗 我睡得可香了
Really? I slept great.
我没睡好 都怪你
Well, I didn't, and it's your fault.
这话怎么说 整个地板不都归你了吗
How? You had the whole floor to yourself.
谢尔顿 也许同居不是个好主意
Sheldon, maybe living together is a bad idea.
仅仅凭12小时的数据就得出结论
Well... Yeah, but what kind of scientists would we be,
我们算是哪门子的科学家
drawing a conclusion after only 12 hours of data?
昨晚差点用枕头闷死你的那种
The kind who almost put a pillow over your face last night.
我就知道我们间会出现问题
I anticipated we'd have problems,
但我真没想到你的科学严谨性会是其中之一
but I never thought your scientific rigor would be one of them.
打断下 你是在质疑我作为科学家的诚信吗
I'm sorry, are you questioning my integrity as a scientist?
实验室的一次性鞋套合脚吗
If the lab room disposable shoe cover fits.
这算是科学版撕逼吗
Was that a science diss?
-对 -这句撕得狠吗
- Yeah. - Was it a good one?
一个理论物理学家
What would a theoretical physicist
懂个屁的实验啊
understand about an experiment anyway?
就算混杂和变量同时扇你耳光
I mean, you wouldn't know a confounding variable
你都不会感觉到混杂变量
if two of them hit you in the face at the same time!
而且你根本听不懂笑点在哪里
And you don't even get that joke,
因为你根本没和混杂变量打过交道
'cause you don't even work with confounding variables!
你胆子够大的
How dare you?
我说了又怎么样
Oh, you heard me.
你的实验诚信度就是个笑话
Your experimental bona fides are laughable.
你居然敢取笑我的诚信度
Whoa, whoa! Now you're making fun of my bona fides?
是空集的东西要如何取笑
Can't make fun of something that's a null set.
-我感觉这句适合喊个"厉害" -喊吧
- I feel like I should say "Damn." - Do it.
厉害
Damn!
如果你对科学方法的保护欲这么强
Well, if you are so protective of the scientific method,
也许我们应该用接下来五周时间
perhaps we should use the next five weeks
做完我们已经开始做的事
to finish what we started.
为了科学 也许我愿意
Well, for science, maybe I will!
为了科学 也许你应该这样做
For science, maybe you should!
-行 -行
- Fine! - Fine!
-很好 -好极了
- Good. - Great.
你想回我们公♥寓♥亲热吗
Do you want to go to our place and make out?
史蒂芬·霍金是坐电动轮椅溜达的吗
Does Stephen Hawking roll through the quad?
新邻居真是怪人
The new neighbors are weird.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表