这才叫一石二鸟
Pretty efficient, huh?
这实在太荒唐了 我要去对面屋待一会
This is ridiculous. I-I'm going across the hall.
凭什么你可以走掉
But why should you get to go
却留下我和你吵个不停的父母在一起
and leave me here with your bickering parents?
好 那你走吧
Fine, then you go!
我不想和她同处一室 我走
Well, I don't want to stay here with her. I'll go.
我和你一起走
I'll go with you.
那不还是把我和他留在这里了吗
That still leaves me here with him.
等一下 等一下
Hang on, hang on!
聪明如我们 一定能找出解决办法
We're smart, we can figure this out.
玛丽和贝弗莉不能待在一起
Okay, so...Mary and Beverly can't be together.
阿尔弗瑞德和贝弗莉不能待在一起
Uh, Alfred and Beverly can't be together.
莱纳德和我不能待在一起
Leonard and I can't be together.
我虽然可以和阿尔弗瑞德待在一起
Now, I could be with Alfred...
但我不喜欢他的长相
but I don't like his face.
好了 我有办法了
Oh, here! I've got it!
大家准备好参加婚礼了吗
Who's ready for a wedding?
我去 这下子又得重新安排了
Great, now I have to start all over.
你在制药行业混得如何
So how's the world of pharmaceuticals treating you?
挺好的 我最近刚被分到了
Pretty good. I actually just got assigned
一个更好的区域
a much better territory.
看到没有 这就是努力工作的好处
See what happens when you work hard?
她不过就是卖♥♥卖♥♥药 我还得负责制药[毒]呢
Hey, she just sells drugs. I had to make 'em.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
从现在开始任何人都不许再提药和毒品了
No more drug talk for the rest of this trip.
为了这句话干杯
I'll drink to that.
你还没喝够吗
Haven't you had enough?
佩妮比我喝得多多了
Penny drinks more than I do.
名♥师♥出高徒
Well, I learned from the best.
干得好 怀亚特
Very nice, Wyatt.
你现在知道这家伙为啥是这副德行了吧
And you wonder why this one turned out the way he did.
看看我过得多么煎熬啊
You see what I've gotta put up with!
你煎熬什么
What you've gotta put up with?
你为什么非要进监狱呢
Why did you have to go to jail?
我是被抓到了才进去的 妈妈
It's called getting caught, Mother!
我来了
Hello!
新郎来了
Hey, there he is! Hey!
莱纳德 再见到你太好了
Oh, Leonard! It's so nice to see you again!
见到你我也很高兴
Oh, you, too!
各位 这是我妈妈 贝弗莉
Hey, everyone, this is my mother, Beverly.
-你们好 -你好
- Hello.- Hi.
我们可不是垃圾白人哦
We are not white trash!
想到儿子要步上红毯了 是不是很激动啊
Are you excited to see your son walk down the aisle?
的确很激动
Yes, I am.
我只是有一点罪恶感
I'm just feeling a little guilty
毕竟给他添麻烦了
about all the trouble I've caused.
我也是
Oh, so am I.
你今天让上帝泪流满面呢 妈妈
You made God sad today, Mom.
谢尔顿 他们并没有做什么错事
Sheldon, they haven't done anything wrong.
我觉得他们之间能产生火花是很不错啊
I think it's nice they're hitting it off.
那也不用这么着急吧
Well, that's still no reason to rush into anything.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们就进行得非常缓慢
We took things remarkably slow.
你和我整整两年连手都没牵过
You and I, we didn't even hold hands for two years.
实际情况比听起来要热辣得多
It was a lot hotter than it sounds.
你是一位有耐心的小姑娘
You're a patient young lady.
喂 喂 名花已有主
Hey, hey! She's mine!
降降你的邪火 老大爷
Take a cold shower, grandpa!
那个上校为什么不告诉我这次见面的内容呢
Why wouldn't that colonel say what the meeting's about?
一定没好事
It has to be bad news.
冷静 试着别去想这件事好吗
Calm down, okay? Try not to think about it.
这算哪门子垃圾建议
That's really stupid advice.
你这么说可太伤我的心了
You know that hurts my feelings.
冷静 试着别去想这件事好吗
Calm down, try not to think about it.
好吧
Okay.
我就不该和你说这事
Why do I bother talking to you?
拜托 你去见面的最坏结果会是什么
Oh, come on. What's the worst that could come of this meeting?
我不知道 他们抢走我的发明
I don't know. They take the invention away,
我人财两空
and I get nothing?
这也不算最坏啊
Okay, that's not so bad.
你知道当年参与曼哈顿原♥子♥弹♥计划的
You know what happened to the scientists
科学家们都是什么下场吗
that worked on the Manhattan Project?
政♥府♥强迫他们搬去沙漠
The government forced them to move to the desert.
他们见不得光
They had to live in secret,
而当物理学家奥本海默拒绝
and when Oppenheimer objected
做他们安排的任务时
to what they made him do,
政♥府♥就搞臭了他的名声
they destroyed his reputation.
你说这故事的意义是什么
What's the point of that story?
我刚读了一本关于奥本海默的书
I just read a book about Oppenheimer,
正好借机显摆一下
seemed like a chance to show off.
这就好了嘛
There he is!
这才是我那位快乐的犹太小伙子
There's my happy Hebraic homeboy.
当你以后常驻沙漠
Yeah, that's the smile I'm gonna remember
而我跟你妻子同居时 我会记起你这灿烂笑容
when you're living in the desert and I'm living with your wife.
你从事什么工作啊
So, what do you do for a living?
妈咪 你能帮我回答这个问题吗
Mommy, you want to take this one?
兰德尔总是不停地换工作
Um, Randall's in between jobs.
还有不停地出庭
And court appearances.
我很高兴能见到养育出
It's nice to meet the woman
这么好的棒小伙的妈妈
who raised this fine young man.
我很期待和他的父亲见面
I'm looking forward to meeting his father.
那你就准备好失望吧
Prepare to be disappointed.
我想他一定也迫不及待见你
And he can't wait to meet you, too.
谁想来点喝的
Can I get anyone a drink?
我不介意再来瓶啤酒
Well, I could use another beer.
你喝够多了
You're done.
他喝够了
He's done.
看来你们已经相互认识了
Hey! Is everyone getting to know each other?
完全不是
Not at all!
很高兴再见到您 霍夫斯塔德博士
Nice to see you again, Dr. Hofstadter.
我是莱纳德的朋友斯图尔特
I'm, uh, Leonard's friend, Stuart.
幸会
Nice to see you, too.
您好 我是斯图尔特
Hi, I'm Stuart.
我是阿尔弗雷德 莱纳德的父亲
Ooh, I'm Alfred. Leonard's father.
您好啊 抱歉
Oh! Oh, hi.
你们要不要坐一起
Uh, I'm sorry, did you two want to sit together?
-不要 -不用
- No. - No.
我还纳闷为什么前排会有空位呢
I was wondering why the front row was available.
好了 我们应该准备好了
Okay, I think we're ready.
为什么人们会在婚礼上哭啊
Why do people cry at weddings?
他们是在为婚后生活做练习
They're practicing for what's coming later.
谢谢你为了妹妹的婚礼特地打扮了一番
Thank you for cleaning yourself up for your sister's wedding.
我的新牙也得谢你啊
Thank you for my new teeth.
欢迎加入我们家庭 莱纳德
Welcome to the family, Leonard.
千万别借钱给你的大舅子
Don't lend your new brother-in-law money.
今日我们齐聚一堂来庆祝爱情
We're here today to celebrate love.
叹气再更大声点 人家听不到
Sigh louder, no one heard you.
真的 我不介意挪位置
Really, I can move.
不只是莱纳德与佩妮的爱情
Not just Leonard and Penny's love,
还有我们对他们 以及彼此间的爱
but the love we have for them, as well as each other.
说到"爱"
Speaking of love,
老年人间的性病传染突破天际啊
STDs among the elderly are skyrocketing.
爱是耐心
Love is patient,
但不代表就会容忍♥有人在底下叽叽喳喳
but it's not gonna put up with all the side chatter,
所以把嘴闭上
so let's knock it off!
好歹她终于换个人吼吼了
At least she's yelling at someone else for a change.
霍华德
Howard!
好了 我知道大家今天都有点神经紧绷
Okay, I understand everyone's a little tense today,
所以我就直接跳到重点部分吧
so I am just gonna get to the important stuff.
莱纳德 与你一起在这里
Leonard, standing here with you
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表