是你担心有室友
Well, you're the one worried
是我们婚姻有问题的表现
having someone live with us is a sign of problems.
那只是因为我妈让我有了这种想法
Oh, that was just because my mother got in my head.
就好像恶魔上身了 但上身的不是恶魔而是...
It's like being possessed, but instead of Satan, it's--
其实没差别啦
Actually, it's the same thing.
好的 那我们叫他回来
All right, so we'll ask him to come back.
很好
Well, great.
你不先换衣服吗
Don't you want to get dressed first?
稍等
Just one second.
救命 小桂子在楼里走丢了
Help! Cinnamon's loose in the building!
艾米 快 锁门
Amy, quick, lock the door!
如果我们让你难受真是抱歉
We're so sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable.
我们吵架真不是因为你
We really weren't fighting about you.
我只是不想成为朋友的负担
I just never want to be a burden on my friends.
我也是 不想成为负担
Me, either. Don't want to be a burden.
是孩子的声音吗 我去看看
Hey, is that the baby? I'll go check.
你不是负担
You are not a burden,
我们希望你回来一起住
and we want you to come back and stay with us.
但我让谢尔顿不高兴
But I also upset Sheldon,
如果我住在那里 他不会去你们家的
and he's not gonna want to come over if I'm there.
这是你更应该来住的原因
More reasons for you to stay.
哈雷没事
Halley's fine.
你知道她在我父母家呢吧
You know she's at my parents' house, right?
她正享受着人生中最美好的时光
And she's having the time of her life.
如果你想改变一下
If you ever want to change things up,
我家随时欢迎你
you're always welcome here.
别来我们卧室就成 白♥痴♥
Just not in our bedroom, you dumbass.
非常感谢 但我想
I appreciate it, but I think
住莱纳德和佩妮家 对大家都更有利
staying with Leonard and Penny makes more sense for everyone.
-就这么定了 -告诉你一声
- Then it's settled. - And just so you know,
这只是暂时的
it's only temporary.
我不会太给方便就随便的
I'm not gonna get too comfortable.
很好
Good.
谁家都不想要一个吃一辈子白食的
Nobody needs a mooch living in their house forever.
这样说你家宝宝可不好
Hey, that's no way to talk about your baby.
知道吗 我为我们感到骄傲
You know what? I'm proud of us.
佩妮和莱纳德收留了拉杰
Yeah, with Penny and Leonard taking in Raj,
斯图尔特住在霍华德和伯纳黛特家
and Stuart living with Howard and Bernadette,
我们是这个小团队中唯一一对
we're the only couple of our social group
不需要用第三者
who doesn't need to fill the holes
填补关系中大坑的人
in their relationship with a third party.
对 我们完胜
Yup, we're killin' it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表