伊莎贝拉
Issabella.
你是在工作时认识她的吗
Oh, did you meet her at work?
是的 在观测室认识的
Yes, in the telescope room.
所以她是天文学家吗
Oh, so she's an astronomer?
是的
Yes...
不然她怎么会在观测室
which is why she was in the telescope room.
这就都说得通了 太好了
Yes, this is all making sense. Good.
不错嘛 拉杰
Well, that's great, Raj.
你们一定有很多共同点
You must have so much in common.
那我们什么时候能见见她
So, when do we meet her?
还不行 刚刚认识的
No, no, this is brand-new.
我们都没有正式约过会呢
We haven't even been on a proper date yet.
-好吧 那祝你好运 -谢谢
- Okay, well, good luck with it. - Thank you.
你怎么从来不吃西兰花
How come you never eat broccoli?
我都结婚了
I'm married,
不需要注意形象
I don't have to be attractive.
大多人都不知道这项技术
You know, most people don't realize this technique
其实好几年前就有了
has actually been around for a few years.
可我仍不敢相信你能把普通的皮肤细胞
Still, I can't believe you can turn ordinary skin cells
变成功能性脑细胞
into functioning brain cells.
我把这木头变成了功能完备的男友
Well, I turned this one into a functioning boyfriend,
所以世上无事不可为
so sky's the limit.
快看快看 这就是我
Look, look... here I am
站在细胞培养器旁边
standing next to the incubator.
这是显微镜下细胞的样子
Uh, here is a microscopic view of the cells.
瞧瞧 给它们穿一件小闪电侠T恤
Look at that, put them in a tiny Flash T-shirt
就长得跟你一样了
and it's you.
这个小家伙识别
Yeah, this little guy can already recognize
电子传输图像的速度
electronically transmitted images
已经比艾米实验室里所有样本都快20%
20% faster than any other sample in Amy's lab.
我已经没办法继续假装对此兴奋了
I'm running out of ways to act excited.
不说我们了 你最近怎么样
So, enough about us, how are things going with you?
非常好 医生说宝宝现在头朝下了
Great, the doctor said the baby's head is facing down now.
那就好
Good, you know,
以防出口不明显 找不到
in case the exit isn't clearly marked.
是啊 我必须要说能跟
Yeah, I have to say, it is nice to share
有相同进程的人分享这种体验 感觉真好
this experience with someone who's on the same journey.
虽然现在我们这个测试结果棒棒哒
Although right now ours is testing off the charts
而你的那个正泡在自己的排泄物里
while yours is floating around in its own waste.
你真的要拿我的人类宝宝
Are you actually comparing my human baby
跟你装在器皿里的脑细胞比吗
to your brain in a bowl?
不然你以为我让你
Well, I didn't make you waddle up
辛苦爬四层楼上来是为了什么
four flights of stairs for the heck of it.
你知道我宝宝有功能完备的器官
You do realize my baby has functioning organs
还能识别声音吧
and can recognize voices.
知道啊 但我们的可以在背景噪音中
Yeah, but ours can recognize a specific data stream
识别出特定的数据流
among background noise.
我的有发育完全的免疫系统
Mine has a fully developed immune system.
我们的不需要免疫系统
Ours doesn't need an immune system
因为它住在先进的德国制细胞培养器里
because it lives in a state-of-the-art German incubator.
谢尔顿 别说了
Sheldon, that's enough.
不要 好吧
Oh, yeah, no, fine.
我们不如承认两个作品
Let's just agree that both creations
都有各自独特的地方
are special in their own way
试图对比这两者是愚蠢的行为
and it is foolish to try and compare them.
然而我们的作品不需要靠跟霍华德上♥床♥才有
Although, we didn't need to have sex with Howard for ours,
所以还是我们赢
so we win.
这真有意思
This is fun.
我这辈子从没刷过马桶
I have never cleaned a toilet before.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
没有 从小就有一屋子佣人伺候我
No, I grew up with a house full of servants
现在我也有清洁阿姨
and now I have a cleaning lady...
她是一个很好的女人
...who is a lovely woman
我非常尊敬她
who I have great respect for.
没关系 你可以有清洁阿姨啊
It's okay, you're allowed to have a cleaning lady.
那就好 因为她还帮我遛狗
Oh, good, because she also walks my dog,
帮我买♥♥日用品 帮我剪头发
buys my groceries and cuts my hair.
我觉得她的工作叫妈妈
I think that's called a mommy.
原谅我..
So, forgive me...
八卦一下
forgive me for being nosy,
不过你那漂亮的橡胶手套下
but is-is there a wedding ring
有没有藏着一枚婚戒
under those pretty rubber gloves?
没有 已经不戴很多年了
No, not for many years.
所以你无拘无束吗
Oh, so, you are unencumbered?
我和我儿子过
Just me and my son.
我最爱孩子了 他多大
I love kids, how old is he?
十九岁
Nineteen.
这个年纪可爱
That's a cute age.
已经会干很多事了
They can do so many things.
他在加州大学洛杉矶分校上学 要当律师
He's studying to be a lawyer at UCLA.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
律师 我妹妹也是律师
A lawyer, my sister's a lawyer.
你瞧啊 我们有共同点了呢
Look at that, we have something in common.
大概是有吧
Yeah, I guess we do.
也许我们还有别的共同点呢
Maybe there are other things we have in common.
共同用餐时间 你爱吃饭吗
C-Come dinnertime, do you enjoy eating food?
拉杰什
Ay, Rajesh,
你是个好人 不过
I think you're very sweet, but
我要打两份工 没有时间约会
I work two jobs and I don't have time for dating.
当然了 我理解
Yeah, sure. I understand.
对 我也很忙的
Yeah, I'm very busy, too.
我真的不是针对你
Oh, please don't take it personal,
我觉得你是个非常好的男人
I think you're a very nice man.
我觉得你也很好
I think you're very nice as well.
谢谢你帮忙我♥干♥活
Thank you for helping me.
晚安 拉杰什
Good night, Rajesh.
好的
Oh, yes. Oh, okay.
晚安
Good night.
说不好
I don't know,
也许是除尿香饼气味闻嗨了
maybe it's the fumes from the urinal cakes,
可我觉得我们之间有点什么
but I feel like something is happening between us.
晚安 拉杰什
Good night, Rajesh.
好吧 我走
Okay. I'll leave.
我告诉你 每次我来到这里
But just know, every time I come in here,
都会想起你的
I'll be thinking of you.
你来看看这个
Would you look at that?
我们给它的画面带45%的白噪音
The image we gave it was 45% white noise,
可它还是完成了重建
and it still managed to reconstruct it.
我从来没看过这种结果
I've never seen results like this before.
我们回家的时候必须去买♥♥磁贴了
Yeah, we need to stop for magnets on the way home;
把这报告妥妥地吸冰箱上
this is going right on the fridge.
参与了这个高不高兴
Aren't you glad you participated in this?
高兴
Oh, I am.
你知道下一步该做什么吧
And you realize what the next step is?
培养第二份
Set up a second culture
尝试重复我们的结果
and try to replicate our results.
不是
Uh, no.
我们把那扇门锁好
We lock that door,
内♥裤♥往下拉 开始造个孩子
lower our underpants a little and make a baby.
造孩子 你在说什么
Make a baby? What are you talking about?
很明显 我们俩人的DNA结合无与伦比
Clearly the combination of our DNA is exceptional.
我们孩子也许是人类进化下一步的开端
Our child could be the next step in the evolution of mankind.
所有幼儿园都会任我们挑选
We... we'll be able to get into any preschool we want!
谢尔顿 我还没准备好要孩子
Sh-Sheldon, I'm not ready to have a baby.
你准备好了 我算着你的生理周期呢
Oh, yes, you are! I track your cycle.
在接下来的36小时内 你就像黑土地一样
For the next 36 hours you're as fertile
只要撒种啥都往出结
as a manure-covered wheat field.
我能清楚地感觉到
Wow. I-I can actually feel
我的卵子被吓得爬回卵巢了
the egg crawling its way back up.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表