太过分了
That's terrible.
真正过分的是 从那之后
The terrible part is, ever since then,
我以特里克茜的名义
I've been sending Bernie
每年都给妮妮寄圣诞贺卡
Christmas cards from Trixie.
霍华德
Howard!
听我说完 有张贺卡里还夹了五块钱
Let me finish-- and one card had five dollars in it
是我从妮妮的钱包里偷的
I took from Bernie's purse.
笔记本不在浴室里
The notebook isn't in the bathroom.
我也找不到
I can't find it, either.
他怎么能失忆一整天呢
How can he not remember a day?
被外星人掳走过的人会不记得那段时间
Well, people who are abducted by aliens lose time.
可能那也会发生在外星人自己身上吧
I mean, maybe it happens to the aliens, too.
不在对面的屋子里
Well, it's not across the hall.
已成定局了 我违反了保密协议
That's it. I'm in breach of my security clearance.
我要去蹲大牢了
I'm going to prison.
你们也懂我这种可人儿进监狱会有何下场
And you know what happens to people like me in prison.
我会被迫当某位大佬的私人教师
I'll be forced to be some large man's tutor.
你不会进监狱的
You're not going to prison.
可是想想那个画面 还真是乐开怀
But, boy, it is funny to think about.
你真的什么都想不起来吗
You really can't remember anything?
我在想啊
I'm trying.
等等 给我看看你的手♥机♥
Wait a minute. Hey, let me see your phone.
为什么
Why?
手♥机♥有可能
Well, it's-- it's possible
记录下你去过的所有地方
it was tracking everywhere you went.
手♥机♥还有这个功能吗
Phones can do that?
是的 得看你隐私设置了
Yeah, it depends on the privacy settings.
这功能好酷啊
Oh, tha-- that's so cool.
要怎么... 怎么样才能关掉啊
How do you-- how do you turn that thing off?
淡定
Relax.
我知道你"去跑步"时 中途吃了个甜甜圈
I know when you "go for a run," you stop for a donut.
我不是跑过去的 我是开车去的
I don't even run there, I drive.
稍等 我能看到你去过的所有地点了
Hang on, I can see every place you went.
记录怎么说
What does it say?
你在这栋楼里
Uh, you were in the building,
你到过大学
you were at the university,
然后你到了科罗拉多大道上的某处
then you were somewhere on Colorado Boulevard.
哪里
Where?
等等
Wait, hang on.
你有去过牛仔酒吧吗
Did you go to a cowboy bar?
我...怎么可能
I-- no!
太荒谬了
That is preposterous.
有可能
Maybe.
你还好吗
Hey, how's it going?
好啊
Fine.
好吧 爱你哦
Good. Love you.
-我也爱你 -爱你更多
- Love you, too. - Love you more.
行 你赢了 我能继续做事了吗
Okay, you won. Can I finish what I'm doing?
抱歉
Sure, sorry.
你有事吗
Something on your mind?
没 没事
No, no, nothing.
好吧 我只是觉得
Okay, well, maybe I'm just feeling like
你好像有烦心事
something's bothering you.
不 我好着呢
Nope, all good.
为了证明 和我在厨房♥地板上滚一炮吧
Prove it, make love to me right now on the kitchen floor.
才不要 你脑子有病吧
No, what is wrong with you?
看吧 你就是不开心
Aha, you are upset.
我虽不了解女人 但我知道我让她们不开心了
I don't know a lot about women, but I know I upset them.
霍华德 抱歉我可能举止有点怪
Howard, I'm sorry if I'm being weird,
但这件事和你没有关系
but it has nothing to do with you.
真的跟我无关吗
It doesn't?
没有
No.
我不想告诉你 但是...
I didn't want to tell you, but...
我心里对于回去工作这件事挺不好受
I'm having a really tough time about going back to work.
这样呀 我明白
Okay, well, I get that.
当我陪产假结束时 也很难过
It was hard for me when I went back.
-真的吗 -当然啦
- It was? - Of course.
我万分思念你和宝宝
I missed you and the baby
还有每天能看《艾伦秀》的快乐时光
and being able to watch Ellen every day.
我只是不知道什么才算是正确的选择
I just don't know what the right thing to do is.
如果我回去上班 我就像抛弃了哈雷
If I go back to work, I'm abandoning Halley.
如果我不上班
If I don't go,
那就放弃了我以前奋斗的事业
I'm giving up everything I worked for.
感觉就没有一个正确的选择
It's like there's no right choice.
我也不知道什么才算是正确的选择
Look, I don't know what the best decision is, either.
但不管我们如何做 只要不开心
But whatever we choose, if we're not happy,
那我们就换一种选择
we can undo it.
也许吧
I guess.
而最棒的是 哈雷完全不会记得这些事
And the best part is: Halley won't remember a thing.
宝宝们虽然可爱 但也傻呼呼的
Babies are cute, but they're dumb.
你看 我把脸遮住
I mean, I-I go like this,
她就觉得我不见了 手打开 我又回来了
she thinks I'm gone. Then magically I'm back.
老实说 我们干嘛还费劲给她存大学学费呢
Honestly, why are we saving for college?
我不喜欢你说我们宝宝蠢
I'm not crazy about you calling our baby dumb.
她这点遗传了我
Well, she gets it from me.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
我要告诉你一些特里克茜姨婆的事
I have some news about your Aunt Trixie.
这地方看起来眼熟不
Does this place look familiar?
很难说
It's hard to say.
谢尔顿回来了
Hey, Sheldon's back!
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
我开始回想起一些了
It's getting clearer.
你还要请大家再喝一轮吗
You gonna buy another round for the house?
不 谢谢了
Uh, n-no, thank you.
懂为什么万事达卡给我发异常消费警告了
We now know why MasterCard sent me a fraud alert.
问问他呀
Ask him.
好的
Um, yes.
干哈呢 兄弟
Howdy, partner.
你有没有捡到我在这旮沓
Do you happen to recollect if I left a notebook
掉的一本笔记本啊
in these here parts?
还这旮沓
These here parts?
我这叫融入环境 所以祝你好运吧
It's called fitting in. By the way, good luck.
给你
Here you go.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
最高机密量子导向系统
One top secret quantum guidance system.
你能懂里面的数学吗
You understood the math?
不懂 但是谢尔顿详细地给我解释了一遍
No, but Sheldon told me all about it.
他给大伙都解释了一遍
He told everybody.
太好了
That's just great.
别担心
Oh, don't worry,
他让我们拉勾发誓保守秘密了
he made us pinky swear we'd keep it a secret.
我发誓
I swear...
我发誓
I swear...
绝不告诉任何人
...not to tell anyone...
绝不告诉任何人
...not to tell anyone...
这个我要告诉大家的
...the top secret military information
军事绝密
I'm about to tell you.
这个我要告诉大家的
The top secret military information
军事绝密
I'm about to tell you.
我们必须赶紧撤了
We really need to skedaddle.
谢了 再见
Thank you. Bye.
再见
See you.
还是把这个擦了吧
Should probably erase this.
多谢你帮我泡茶
Thank you for making me tea.
不用谢 好喝吗
You're welcome. How is it?
真好喝 还让人家背后也暖暖的
Yummy. And warm on my back.
你还需要什么吗
Do you need anything else?
你知道我需要什么
You know exactly what I need.
好吧
Fine.
♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty, ♪
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表