那个...
So, um...
你之前想问我什么来着
What did you want to ask me?
你有过和恋人同居的经验
Well, you've lived with your significant other for some time.
我希望这次实验可以顺利进行
I would like this experiment to go well.
你有什么好建议吗
Are there any insights you can share?
最重要的一点 如果她的室友是个疯子
Well, the biggie is, if she has an insane roommate,
不要犹豫 立刻把那室友扫地出门
kick him out as soon as possible.
在你出现之前 莱纳德和我可幸福美满了
You know, Leonard and I were very happy before you came along.
你和谢尔顿做了这么久的室友
You've been roommates with Sheldon forever.
有什么经验之谈吗
Do you have any advice?
我正努力寻找一个
I'm trying to think of an answer
不会让你不敢搬进来的答案
that won't stop you from doing this.
虽然这是老生常谈了
I know it sounds like a cliche
但退一步真的会海阔天空
but compromise is key.
不要把皮带留在地板上
Never leave a belt on the floor.
在晚上看起来特别像蛇
At night, they look like snakes.
从小事做起 早上把咖啡送到她床上去
Do little things, like bring her a cup of coffee in bed.
口袋里时刻备有巧克力豆
Keep M&M'S in your pocket
以防你们俩遇到排长队的时候
in case you have to wait in a long line.
你们每天都要见好多次面
You're gonna be seeing each other a lot,
所以要尊重各自的私人空间
so respect each other's personal space.
他特别容易受惊吓 照相千万别开闪光灯
He startles easily, so, please, no flash photography.
你这次带了几条内♥裤♥
How many pairs of underwear did you pack for the move?
我不知道 我没数
I don't know. I didn't count.
真是白面秀才遇上了邋遢兵
You truly are the Goofus to my Gallant.
对 兵是我 听我说
That's me. Listen,
你和我要睡在一张床上了
you and I are gonna be sharing a bed.
这件事对于我俩都是头一次
You know, this is uncharted territory for both of us.
你对此有何感想
How are you feeling about that?
非常兴奋 有些疑虑
Oh, excited, concerned,
还有点害怕
a little scared.
就跟我在迪斯尼太空山排队时的心情一模一样
All the same emotions I feel in line at Space Mountain.
如果你是为睡觉的问题而困扰的话
Well, if you're nervous about the sleeping arrangements,
也许我们应该好好谈一谈
maybe we should talk about it.
好呀
Okay.
谈吧
Talk.
我猜你的疑虑之一
Well, I imagine one of your concerns
应该是担心会需要做♥爱♥吧
might be coital expectations.
也不来点前戏 直捣黄龙啊
Wow, no foreplay or anything, just right to it.
我明白这次实验对你来说是
Look, I know this experiment
迈出舒适圈的一大步
is a big step outside of your comfort zone.
所以我们不如先暂缓发生性关系
So why don't we take being physical off the table
留到后面
and maybe later on,
等彼此适应下来 再提这个话题
once we're more settled in, we can revisit it.
你对此真的没意见吗
You're really okay with that?
我也从来没和别人同居过
I've never lived with someone, either.
这对我来说也是大挑战
This is a lot for me, too.
听你这么说我心里就轻松了
This is such a relief.
说真的 要不是怕你会欲♥火♥焚身
Honestly, if it didn't get you all worked up,
我都想吻你来谢你
I'd kiss you right now.
好决定
Good call.
在看到你的《少年泰坦》卡♥通♥内♥裤♥后
Seeing your Teen Titans underwear
我的确是"性致高昂"
really got my motor running.
我懂你 这种产品就不该卖♥♥给孩子
I know. They probably shouldn't sell those to children.
钥匙给你
Well, here's your key.
谢谢
Thank you.
好好享受公♥寓♥里二人世界吧
Enjoy having the place to yourselves.
你们也好好享受
You enjoy your mission to boldly go
这段从未有人涉足过的伟大任务吧
where no man has gone before.
那是佩妮的卧室
It's Penny's bedroom.
涉足其中的男人数不胜数
Plenty of men have gone before.
好了好了 不要搞得这么情绪化
Now, now, there's no need to make this emotional.
我们走吧
Shall we?
看来要就此别过了
I guess this is it.
祝你们住得高兴
You guys have fun.
你也是
You, too.
别忘了
Oh, don't forget.
周二得换空气净化器滤网
Tuesday the air filters need to be changed.
记得 你已经写我手上了
Yeah, you wrote it on my hand.
还有每隔一天
Oh, and every other day,
检查牛油果盆栽的水位
check the water level on the avocado pit.
我来负责
I'm on it.
十五年后 我们可以一起做牛油果酱
15 years from now, we'll make guacamole together.
莱纳德 别撩我让我走
Leonard, please, let me go.
走了 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
再见
Oh. Bye.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
就这样
Well, that's it.
接下来的五个星期里 我们要正式同居
For the next five weeks, we are officially living together.
实验就此开始
I guess the experiment begins.
-我们成功了 -好棒
- We did it! - Yeah!
你比较想睡在床的哪一侧
Which side of the bed would you prefer?
我无所谓 你选吧
Doesn't matter to me. Your choice.
不行不行 我们现在同居了 一切平等
No, no, we're living together now-- everything's equal.
其实我知道我的控制欲稍强一点
You know? I know that I have a tendency to be controlling,
所以我希望由你来选择
so I would rather you choose.
谢尔顿 你的好意我心领了
Well, Sheldon, I really appreciate that,
但这些事对你来说更为重要
but these things mean more to you than they do to me,
所以你想怎样都行
so whatever you want.
这明显就不是我想怎样都行
Well, clearly, it's not whatever I want,
因为我想要你来做选择
because what I want is for you to make this decision,
而你拒绝了
and you refuse to do that.
我不是拒绝
Well, I'm not refusing.
只是想考虑周全而已
I'm just trying to be considerate.
就像你叫我买♥♥那双
Like when you let me get those shoes
鞋底带着轮子的鞋
with the wheels on the bottom,
然后眼睁睁看着我滚入车流之中吗
and then watched me roll right into traffic?
-谢尔顿 你就赶紧选行不行 -好吧
- Sheldon, will you please just pick a side? - Fine.
好的 在这一侧
Okay. Now, on this side,
一旦发生意外 我离出口更近
I am closer to the exit in case of emergency.
很好 你就睡这侧
Great. That's your side.
可一旦有人进屋袭击 我离他也更近
No, but I'm also closer to the entrance in case of attack.
行 那我就睡那侧
Okay, I'll take that side.
可话说回来 有人来袭击的几率又能有多大
Ah, then again, what are the odds of someone attacking me?
急速增长中
Rising rapidly.
而在这一侧 方便我去卫生间
Now, this side offers me proximity to the bathroom,
但也离窗户较近
but I am closer to the window
怪叔叔可以偷看我睡觉觉
where perverts can watch me sleep.
好的
Okay.
那这样有没有好点
What if we do this?
这样也行
I suppose that works.
很好
Great.
不过我现在开始担心有人藏在窗帘后面了
Although now I'm kind of worried someone's hiding behind those drapes.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
医生知道孩子的性别
The doctor knows what the baby is,
超声波的技术人员知道 拉杰知道
the ultrasound tech knows, Raj knows,
他在的《实习医生格蕾》线上粉丝群友可能也知道
his Grey's Anatomy online fan group probably knows.
我们不知道会不会很奇怪
Is it weird we don't?
不知道
I don't know.
也许最后的惊喜会让它更有意思
Maybe the surprise will make it more fun.
就像魔术一样
Like magic tricks.
还记得我跟你揭秘了无穷尽手帕魔术时
Remember how disappointed you were
你当时有多失望吗
when I explained the never-ending hanky?
我失望的是看到我要嫁的男人
I was disappointed to see the man I was engaged to
从他的裤门里拽出一长条彩虹丝巾
pulling rainbow scarves out of his fly.
可你当时明明很高兴看到
But how delightful was it when I pulled out
丝巾最尾端连着的那束花啊
a bouquet at the end of those scarves?
所以等医生
It'll be the same thing
从你身体里拽出来个惊喜时 也是一样的
when the doctor pulls a beautiful surprise out of you.
所有人都说我插牛粪上了
Everyone said I could do better.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表