and he kept trying to force me
非常尴尬的境地
into uncomfortable situations.
比如现在这样吗
Like this one?
没错
Yeah.
的确如此
I did do that.
我有时对别人的底线不太敏感
I can be insensitive to other people's boundaries.
霍华德 你能帮我记下来吗
Howard, would you write that down?
脑子进水 记好了
Oh... schmuck. Got it.
下一位
Uh, next?
好的
Okay. Um...
我叫克莱尔
I'm Claire.
我想我和你分手的原因
And I guess I broke up with you
主要是你太黏人了
because you were just really needy.
而且你还非常虚荣
Also, you were incredibly vain--
比如你花了好多时间
like, all the time you spent
修你的眉型...
shaping your eyebrows...
新规则 每个人只能说一条
Okay, new rule-- everybody only gets one.
下一个
Uh, next?
我不知道自己能不能
Ooh, I'm not sure I'm comfortable
在霍华德面前说出我们交往的细节
sharing details about our relationship in front of Howard.
他是来支持我的 你什么都可以
He's here to support me, so anything you have to say
在他面前说
you can say in front of him.
好吧 每次我俩上♥床♥时...
Okay. Well, whenever you and I were in bed...
霍华德 滚出去
Howard, get out.
门都没有
Not a chance.
刚才你说到拉杰床上功夫相当烂
So, you were telling us how Raj was terrible in bed.
谢尔顿 晚饭做好了
Sheldon, dinner's ready.
我做了牛肉糜卷 因为我知道
I made beef loaf, because I know you're uncomfortable
你不喜欢菜名含糊的肉糜卷
with the non-specificity of meat loaf.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
人家很不好
Not really.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我真希望自己没用过那机器
I wish I never tried that device.
我知道上次用过按♥摩♥椅后 我也说了同样的话
And I know I said the same thing after the massage chair,
但这次我是认真的
but this time I mean it.
我很抱歉莱纳德和佩妮伤害了你的感情
I'm sorry Leonard and Penny hurt your feelings.
比那个严重多了
It's more than that.
是我的问题
It's me.
我一直都知道
I always knew
自己在解读别人情绪方面有困难
I had trouble recognizing other people's emotions,
但机器把这个问题凸显了出来
but that machine just made it so real.
每个人都有需要帮助的问题
Well, everybody has things that they need help with.
比如我 我摘了眼镜就看不清楚
Like me-- I can't see without my glasses.
现在我看你就是一个可爱的粉团子
And right now you're just a, a cute, pink smudge wearing
裹着一身孩子气的绿团子
a childish green smudge.
我以为自己有所改善了 结果并没有
I thought I was getting better at it, but clearly I'm not.
你改善很多了
Yes, you are.
好几次我不开心时
There have definitely been days
你都看出来了
when I was sad and you could tell.
但那就像是瓮中捉鳖 手到擒来
Yeah, but that's shooting fish in a barrel.
你本身就是个悲伤聚合体
You're kind of a sad sack.
抱歉 我不该怎么说
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
我只是很难过
I'm just upset.
不 你看
No, see, right there,
你能觉察到你伤了我的心
you knew you hurt my feelings.
我真为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you--
我之所以老悲伤肯定是受我爸影响
for reasons I'm sure have something to do with my father.
如果你不喜欢那台机器
And if you don't like
就不要用了
that machine, get rid of it.
因为我爱的就是原来的你
Because I love you exactly the way you are.
我对你也是这种感觉
I feel the same way about you.
现在把你的眼镜带上
Now, put your glasses back on.
你看起来怪怪的
You look weird.
我觉得你很好
I thought you were great,
但是 我的妈呀
but, oh, my God, you were
你被你父母控制得太多了
so dominated by your parents.
没错 这点经常让我抓狂
Oh, yeah, and that used to drive me nuts.
他这人有点妈宝男
He's kind of a mama's boy.
-岂止有一点 -好了
- Kind of? - Whoa, okay!
够了
That's enough.
你就写"惹人爱的好儿子"
Write down "Loving son."
我可以说两句吗
Can I just say something?
和拉杰交往
Going out with Raj
是我遇到的最幸运的事
was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
很好 我愿意和你复合
Yes, I'll take you back.
让我说完
Let me finish.
感觉就像因为跟他交往了之后
It's like I needed to go through that experience
我才知道我不想要什么样的男人
to know what exactly I don't want in a man.
这话真伤人 不过我还是愿意和你复合
Well, that's hard to hear, but I'll still take you back.
我也有这种感觉
You know, the same thing happened to me.
我和拉杰分手后 我遇到了盖瑞
After I broke up with Raj, I met Gary,
他简直太棒了
who's just amazing.
打扰下 拼写是一个R还是两个
Sorry, is that "Gary" with one R or two?
别写了好吗
Would you stop writing?!
慢着 你们所有人
Just wait. So... did all of you
在和我分手后 都有了更美好的恋情吗
go on to better relationships after me?
是的
Oh, yeah.
毫无疑问
Without question.
我是在分手前就有了
Little before, actually.
你可得牢牢抓住他
Don't let him get away.
慢着 她说什么
Wait. What did she say?
可以这样说 甩了你
Uh, basically, she traded you
换来个蝙蝠侠
for Bruce Wayne.
我们还是到此结束吧
Okay, maybe we should just end this.
慢着
Wait, hang on.
我想为在座各位指出
I just want to point out to everyone here,
这个男人竭尽全力
this is a man who is going to great lengths
想让自己更优秀
to better himself.
甚至冒着
Even at the risk of...
被羞辱的风险
being humiliated.
至少我觉得这样做很勇敢
And I, for one, think that's very brave.
谢谢你 霍华德
Thank you, Howard.
说实话 我很意外你俩没有开花结果
Honestly, I'm surprised you two didn't wind up together.
和你们一样 我得先经历他这场风雨
Well, like you gals, I had to suffer through him
才能找到我老婆这道彩虹
to find Bernadette.
偶也希望速你啊
Wish it were you.
什么事
Yes?
我们应该向你道歉
We owe you an apology.
没事啦 你需要手提箱
Oh, it's fine. You needed a suitcase,
我不在家 你就借走个手提箱嘛
I wasn't home, you borrowed a suitcase.
那是六年前的事了 我说的是今晚
That was six years ago. I'm talking about tonight.
我以为按时间先后顺序来道歉
Well, I thought we were going in order.
我俩之间刚好世界大战爆发
Look, we got really angry at each other,
而你正好撞上了
and you just got caught in the middle of it.
还有
And...
手提箱的事很抱歉
sorry about the suitcase.
道歉是应该的
Yeah, well, you should be.
里面还有你的袜子
Your socks were still in it.
我只能扔了
I had to throw it away.
总之
Anyway,
我相信你们已经解决了矛盾
I, uh, trust that you've resolved your conflict.
是 我们没事了
Yes, we're fine.
佩妮会打电♥话♥给她爸爸说
Mm, Penny's gonna call her dad and tell him it's not
他哥现在来时机不太好
a good time for Randall to visit.
只希望他不会生气
Hopefully, he won't be too upset.
你是他的小棉袄 他哪能气你多久
Oh, you're his little girl-- he can't stay mad at you.
他当然不会生我的气
He won't be mad at me.
是你不想让我哥来 所以...
I mean, you're the one who doesn't want my brother to come, so...
所以你想让我背黑锅吗
So you're gonna throw me under the bus?
我会让你背个大大的黑锅
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表