友情提示
I'm warning you,
记得把好的石头标本都藏起来
hide your good rocks.
我妹夫也把她的东西卷跑了
My sister's husband took all her things, too.
11点即将播出
Story at 11:00.
真的没有其他客人来了吗
Really, no one else is coming?
没有了
Oh, this is it.
你们这算是练习赛
You are the practice round.
练习赛 练习什么
Practice round? For-for what?
不 他的意思是
Uh, no. He-he just means that
你们是我们首先想到的人
you were the first people we thought of.
没有错
You know, exactly.
我们从未邀请过别人来吃早午餐
We've never thrown a brunch before,
我想先试试水
and I wanted to work out all the kinks.
所以我就相当于
So, I'm like a lab rat
你真正的朋友来之前的小白鼠
before your real friends come over?
你的话非常合理
You see, your words sound reasonable,
但你的表情非常生气
but your face looks angry.
快帮我一下 我最不擅长这个了
Help me out here. This is not where I shine.
斯图尔特 你知道你是我们最爱的朋友之一
Stuart, you know you're one of our favorite people.
你的表情非常真挚
Okay, now, see, you look sincere,
但你的话却错得离谱
but your words are completely false.
幸好我们举♥行♥了这个练习赛
I'm glad we did this test run.
早午餐可真是不好办啊
These brunches are wild!
你是怎样成功让她同意跟你约会的啊
But how did you get her to go out with you?
她刚好搬到了我家对面
Well, she moved in across the hall.
他不断纠缠让我慢慢放弃抵抗
And he started to slowly wear me down.
只要功夫深 铁杵也能磨成针
Like a river carves a canyon.
不同的是 磨针的人老是跟我显摆他的宠物精灵卡
Yeah, except the river kept showing me his Pokemon cards.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
等等 这个人跟我说了
Hang on. This guy's telling me
他怎么让《杀人恶猿》女主嫁给他
how he got the Serial Ape-ist girl to marry him.
这货吗
This guy?
可他别了个换零钱机
But he's wearing a change maker.
我觉得特性感
I think it's hot.
没错
That's right.
我是她的零钱干爹
I'm her change daddy.
我当时在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
沃罗威茨家的人搬不了重物
Wolowitzes are not a lifting people!
我们付小费给搬重物的人
We tip the lifting people!
我们真要在急诊室里等几个小时吗
Do we really have to sit for hours in the emergency room?
还不是会和上次一样 给你点冰和止痛药
They're just gonna give you ice and Advil like last time.
等我以后靠轮椅生活 你就后悔去吧
You're gonna feel terrible when I'm in a wheelchair.
顺便说一下 真有轮椅 也可以轻松地装进
Which, by the way, would fit easily in the back
这台获奖的商旅车的后备箱
of this award-winning minivan.
行了 我们去急诊
Fine, we'll go to the E.R.
你就别再给这车打广♥告♥了
Just stop selling me on the van.
你说对 它自己就是最棒的广♥告♥
You're right. It sells itself.
你也不得不承认 行驶确实平稳
You have to admit, it's a pretty smooth ride.
噪音小点就更好了
I was hoping it'd be quieter.
生孩子要有这一半疼
If childbirth is half this bad,
你就死定了
you are so screwed!
-我们到了吗 -快了
- Are we there yet?! - Soon.
为什么这么久
Why is it taking so long?!
霍华德 霍华德 看屏幕
H-Howard, Howard, look at the DVD screen.
我在播《蝙蝠侠之风云突变》 你的最爱
I put on Batman: The Animated Series. Your favorite!
太疼了 没心情看卡♥通♥
I'm in too much pain to watch cartoo...
这集好看
Oh! This is a good one.
我带这孩子的时间 可比你长多了
I've been babysitting him way longer than you have.
行 我买♥♥这台蠢车还不行吗
Fine. I'll buy the stupid van.
我从来没吃过这么好吃的薄饼
This is the best blintz I've ever had.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
十分美味 只差一点就能挽回
It almost makes up for the incredibly awkward turn
刚刚万分尴尬的局面呢
things took earlier.
我说 我还是走吧
You know what, I-I think I'm just gonna go.
不 斯图尔特 别走
No, Stuart, don't.
不 我把你和谢尔顿当成我的家人
No, I-I consider you and Sheldon like my family,
可我都不确定 你们有没有把我当朋友
and I'm not even sure you think of me as a friend.
你懂那种感受吗
You have any idea how that feels?
我们非常抱歉
We're so sorry.
我总是最后一个被想起的家伙
I'm always the last one anybody thinks of.
不 不是这样的
Well, no, that's not true.
偶尔是库萨帕里
I mean, sometimes it's Koothrappali.
但我们不应该这么说
But we're not supposed to say that
他是有色人种 怕有歧视嫌疑
'cause he's a minority.
再见
Bye.
斯图尔特 等等
Stuart, wait.
我确实知道被冷落的感受
I do know what it feels like to be left out.
我也知道那种感受
I know how it feels, too.
知道了 这是我和他之间的问题 没你事
All right, this is about me and him; you're not part of it.
斯图尔特 也许我们太不重视你的好
Stuart, perhaps we do take you for granted,
这是不可接受的错误
and that is not acceptable.
但请你知道 你真的是我们这个社交团体中
Please know that you truly are a valuable member
非常重要的一员
of our social group.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样 我想举杯祝酒
You know, in fact, I'd like to propose a toast.
敬斯图尔特
To Stuart.
优秀男子
A fine man,
好朋友 还是一位很棒的客人
a good friend and a wonderful guest.
-说得好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
干杯 现场观众实况录播
Cheers. Filmed before a live studio audience.
这就是一个哮喘矮子科学家
And that is how a short asthmatic scientist
如何搞定了冷血冰山美人
landed a stone cold fox.
我都不知道跟一个人求婚
I didn't know you can propose to the same person
居然能求那么多次
so many times.
第三次我是让飞机在空中写字求婚
The third time, I did it in skywriting,
可惜她始终没抬头看过
but she never looked up.
还有一次是我跟他求婚的
You know, once, I proposed to him.
对 被我拒绝了
Yeah. I said no.
为什么
Why?
想让她多费点功夫争取本少爷啊
I just wanted to make her work for it.
对 小女子一会儿就"报答"你
Yeah, that's gonna cost you later.
等等 她是为了你有钱才跟你在一起吗
Hang on. Is she just with you because you're rich?
她挣得比我还多
She makes more money than I do!
什么 您是何方神圣
What?! Who are you?!
知道我还喜欢你什么吗
Do you know what else I love about you?
你的字 写得无可挑剔
Y-Your handwriting is impeccable!
感谢你注意到啊
Thank you for noticing!
真的 我说真的
No, I mean it. I mean it.
简直像被打标签机灵魂附体了
It's like you have the soul of a label maker.
知道我喜欢你什么吗
You know what I love about you? Hmm?
你出门必备曲别针
You never leave the house without a paper clip!
上天有不测之风云
You never know when two pieces of paper
两纸有左上角待夹
might temporarily need fastening in the top left corner.
我还喜欢你从来不说脏话
I also love how you never use swear words.
但结果是
You know, it turns out,
骂人不吐脏字 照样杀人于无形
you can hurt people just as well without 'em.
谁有空过来帮忙把这些东西收好
Maybe I can get a little help putting some of this stuff away.
别激动
Oh, calm down.
我不是才把五杯这个"收进"肚里吗
I already put away five of these!
你看吧
You see?
轻松堵上她嘴 不用一个脏字
No muss, no fuss, not a single cuss.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表