And how single are you right now?
独自坐在马桶上吃蛋糕的那种凄惨
Eating-cake-on-the-toilet single.
我无法容忍♥感情里出现欺骗
Well, I won't tolerate deception in my relationship.
我无别选择 唯有跟她对质
I have no choice but to confront her.
千万别 你手里握着一张王牌啊
Don't do that, you've got gold here.
先收好了 等哪天换你做错事了
Hang onto it until you're in trouble
然后你就... 把这事甩她脸上
and then... throw it in her face.
什么 你为什么要教他这个
What? Why would you tell him that?
这个建议太烂了
That's terrible advice.
所以你不会想抓住佩妮的任何把柄吗
So you wouldn't want to have anything on Penny?
当然不想
Well, of course not.
那么假设我现在手握一些把柄...
So, if I actually know something right now...
我还真有呢...
and I do...
你不会想要我告诉你吗
...you don't want me to tell you?
不想
Pfft, no.
我知道你内心是"想"的
I'll take that as a "Yes."
她正悄悄地把你的藏品收起来
She's secretly been moving your collectibles into storage
一次收一点 而你一直没察觉
a little at a time and you haven't noticed.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
是这样的 我都知道好几周了
See, I've known that for weeks,
但我一直在等 等一个时机
but, you know, I waited till the moment
一个会让他最痛苦的时机
when it would cause him the most pain.
超人没了 帝国突击队没了
Superman's gone, my stormtrooper's gone.
你的每日克林贡语日历也没了
Your Klingon word-of-the-day calendar's gone.
我真想用克林贡语骂"靠"
I'd say "damn it" in Klingon,
但那个词是在下个月的日历上
but that wasn't until next month.
是"酷瓦克"
It's "Khoo-vakh."
"酷瓦克"
Khoo-vakh!
她把我的沃尔多收起来了
She took my Where's Waldo.
不 他在那边
Well, no, no, he's over there.
对哦 在那里
Oh, yeah, there he is.
你的公♥寓♥到底是什么回事呀
So, what's the deal with your apartment?
为什么要修这么久
Why's it taking so long?
干板墙的问题
Um, it was a drywall problem.
不会吧 怎么了
Oh, no, what happened?
干板墙湿了
Well, the drywall got wet,
没人会想要湿的干板墙
and you do not want wet drywall
因为干板墙湿了 它会变成...
because when drywall gets wet, it's really more...
湿墙吗
Wet wall?
或是潮湿的墙 反正都不好
Or damp wall, just as bad. Mm.
那干嘛不直接多弄点干板墙就好啦
So why don't they just get more drywall?
工人去买♥♥了
Well, they went to get some,
但卖♥♥墙的那个女人说
but the woman at the wall store
墙面正在打折 让工人们等等
said it was going on sale and they should wait
-因为... -你扯够了没
- because the savings... - Okay, are you done?
伯纳黛特告诉我你的公♥寓♥已经完工了
Bernadette told me your apartment's ready.
本来在湿墙那里我就想打住 可你一直问问问
I was done at wet wall, but you wouldn't let it go.
谢尔顿真的相信你扯的屁话吗
But is Sheldon really believing all this crap?
他开始质疑 但我故意朝他打喷嚏
Well, he started to question it, but then I fake sneezed on him
他赶紧冲去洗澡了
and he ran to take a shower.
拜托别说了 我已经很内疚
Please don't say anything, I feel terrible about this.
别担心 我不会
Oh, don't worry, I won't.
谢谢
Thanks.
-"卖♥♥墙那个女人" -别问了
- "The woman at the wall store?" - Let it go!
你会当面质问佩妮这事吗
Are you going to confront Penny?
最后肯定会啊
Eventually, I guess.
尽管我有点好奇她觉得自己可以
Although, I am kind of curious how long she thinks
这样悄悄藏我东西多久不被我发现
she can keep hiding my stuff without me knowing.
或许不跟她们对质
You know, perhaps instead of confronting them,
我们可以看看她们这张谎言网可以织多大
we should see how far they're willing to spin their tangled webs.
就像以前放在你桌面上的
Like that Spider-Man action figure
蜘蛛侠活动人偶
that used to be on your desk.
天啊 我真是瞎了眼
Oh, my God, I'm going blind.
饭买♥♥回来啦
Hi. Food's here.
太好了
Excellent.
我好饿啊
I'm very hungry.
说到这事
Yeah, speaking of which,
你的公♥寓♥是怎么回事
what's going on with your apartment?
工人还在修啊
Oh, uh, they're still working on it.
有意思
Interesting.
非常有意思
Very interesting.
是啊 我们去买♥♥饭的时候特地跑去看了
Yeah, we swung by her apartment on the way to the restaurant,
估计还有一段时间才能修好
and they're gonna be fixing it for a while.
等等 你去看她公♥寓♥了吗
Wait, uh... you saw her apartment?
是啊 离修好还远呢
I did, still a mess.
-莱纳德 -怎么了
- Leonard? - Yeah?
我不懂了
佩妮是不是在撒谎
我也不确定
你为什么要说克林贡语
W-Why are you speaking Klingon?
那你为什么要说英语
Why are you speaking English?
你们太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
佩妮 你还记得我以前教过你儿童游戏语吗
Penny, do you remember when I taught you Ubbi Dubbi?
当然记得
太好了
谢尔顿发现我说谎的事了吗
如果莱纳德告诉了他
那就很有可能
你们不准说鸟语
Oh, wait, stop that.
你才不准说外星语呢
You stop that.
你听得懂他们在说什么吗
一个字都不懂
靠
够了 你们这几个
Okay. That's enough. You know what?
到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
好吧 我告诉谢尔顿艾米的公♥寓♥已经修好了
Fine, I told Sheldon that her apartment's been finished,
可你刚才却说没修好
but then you just said it's not,
所以我现在也搞糊涂了
so now I'm all confused.
佩妮只是在帮我打掩护而已
Penny was just covering for me.
我的公♥寓♥已经修好整整两周了
My place has been ready for two weeks.
你怎么能骗我呢
How could you lie to me?
她只是喜欢跟你住在一起
Uh, she's enjoyed living with you.
这就叫陷入爱河
It's called being in love.
那么你偷偷处理掉老公的私人物品
Mm-hmm, and what's it called when you secretly get rid
这种行为又叫什么
of all your husband's stuff?
啥...这不是真的
Wha... That is not true!
博纳黛特告诉霍华德 霍华德又告诉我了
Bernadette told Howard, Howard told me.
再说我自己能看出来东西都不见了
Plus, I can see all my stuff is gone!
比起我来 你更相信你朋友 朋友的老婆
Oh, so, you believe your friend, and your friend's wife
还有你自己的眼睛吗
and your own eyes over me?
你真的以为我不会发现我的东西不见了吗
You really didn't think I'd notice my stuff was missing?
你注意到你的钥匙链了吗
Uh, did you notice your key chain?
人家的蝙蝠侠呢
Where's Batman?!
你为什么要告诉霍华德我偷藏了莱纳德的东西
Why did you tell Howard I was hiding Leonard's things?
等一下
One sec.
你为什么要告诉莱纳德
Why did you tell Leonard
我告诉你佩妮偷藏了他东西
I told you Penny was hiding his things?!
我们聊到
It just came up
秘密的时候就说随口了
because we-we were talking about secrets and...
等等
Wait.
谁知道艾米公♥寓♥的事
统统不准说鸟语
Everybody stop it with that!
我没有参与这些事
I'm not really a part of this,
我好好坐下来听吧
so I'm just gonna dig in.
我想知道你为什么要多嘴说我公♥寓♥的事
And I'd like to know why you blabbed about my apartment.
问你呢 大嘴巴
You're up, blabby.
艾米 我很抱歉 我不该乱说话的
Amy, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.
没关系
I guess it's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry
我为公♥寓♥的事骗了你
that I lied about my apartment.
没关系
It's all right.
你呢
And...
我什么呀
And what?
下一个丢的就是你的巫师袍
Your wizard robes are next to go.
现在大家都把话说开了
Now that everything's out on the table,
你们俩还会继续住在一起吗
you-you think you two will keep living together?
撇开最近的事不谈
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表