更有利于你身心健康吗
if you told him what's going on with you?
那你不觉得作为一个成年人
Don't you think it'd be healthier
拥有自己的公♥寓♥更有利于你的身心健康吗
if you had your own apartment, grown man?
我会替你保密的
Your secret is safe with me.
你什么时候开始周四洗衣服了
Hey, since when do you do laundry on a Thursday?
我今天上班出了点意外
Oh, I had an accident at work,
我脚一滑 摔到我的汤袋上了
I slipped and fell on my soup sack.
曾几何时 我会问"什么是汤袋"
You know, there was a time I would say "What's a soup sack?"
但...我很高兴多嘴时光已过去了
But... I'm glad we're past that.
曾几何时 我会说"愿神保佑你"
You know, there was a time I would say "God bless you,"
而你会说 "如果你一定要祈求虚构的神灵保佑
and then you would say "If you must invoke an imaginary deity,
求雷神索尔怎么样"
how about Thor?"
于是我会说
And I would say,
"你怎么知道我说的不是雷神"
"How do you know I didn't mean Thor?"
然后你会说"说得好"
And then you would say "Touche,"
而从那刻起
and that there ends the tale
"愿神保佑你"这话与我从此是路人
of why I no longer say "God bless you."
咱俩这一来一往的时光也挺美 不是吗
Well, we have had some fun, haven't we?
是的
Oh, yeah.
莱纳德跟我说你忙得像只陀螺
So, Leonard tells me you've had a busy day.
没错
Oh, I did.
现在还转着呢
It hasn't stopped.
就我在预浸泡裤子 想把扁豆弄出来的时候
I figured out a solution for our navigation system
我想出了我们导向系统的一个解决方案
while I was pre-soaking lentils out of my pants.
你是不是要生病了
Are you getting sick?
当然不是
Of course not.
我太忙没空生病
I'm too busy to be sick.
你身子挺娇弱的
Well, you're pretty delicate.
或许你不该把自己逼这么紧
Maybe you shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard.
-我好得很 -好吧
- I'm fine. - All right.
那我们就假装你看《冰雪奇缘》
Well, we'll just pretend that you didn't catch a cold
-看到感冒的事没发生 -我...
- watching Frozen. - I...
才没有呢
That didn't happen.
你看《飞屋环游记》的时候还流鼻血了
You also got a nosebleed watching Up.
少废话 快洗你的衣服
Just do your laundry!
斯图尔特 你不用特意做晚饭
Stuart, you didn't have to make dinner.
没事 早上害你不开心我挺不好意思
Yeah, well, I felt bad about upsetting you this morning.
而且老实说 我不太喜欢你做的肉卷
And to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of your meatloaf.
晚餐吃什么
Hey, what's for dinner?
肉卷
Meatloaf.
好吧
Oh, cool.
斯图尔特做的
Stuart made it.
好哒
Oh, cool.
我在想或许我们可以
Hey, I was thinking maybe we take
周末带哈雷去动物园
Halley to the zoo this weekend,
在你上班前
get in a little family time
享受一点家庭时光
before you go back to work.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
关于托儿所 我不介意送她去
for day care, it'll be easy for me
但如果你很想送她 我也可以让给你
to drop her off, unless you want to do it.
看来是得我来送了
Hmm, guess it should be me.
我送不了
I can't do it;
他们有我的照片记录在案
they have a picture of me on file now.
你没事吧
You okay?
当然 怎么了
Of course, why?
我不知道 你看起来有点不开心
Well, I don't know, you seem a little upset.
-我没事 -你确定吗
- No, I'm fine. - You sure?
你干嘛觉得人家有事
Why don't you think she's fine?
她的声音听起来没事 她的样子看起来也没事
She sounds fine, she looks fine.
如果我在街上看到她 我一定会说
If I saw her on the street I'd say,
"靠 这妞没事[正点]"
"Damn, that girl's fine!"
谢尔顿 你生病了 躺回床上吧
Sheldon, you're sick, go back to bed.
我没事
I am fine.
给 吃你的吐司
Here, eat your toast.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 这下黄油都省了
It's okay, now I don't need butter.
或许我是有一点受了风寒
Well, perhaps I am a little under the weather.
但吃点感冒药 喝点茶就没事了
It's nothing a little cold medicine and tea can't fix.
你需要睡眠
You need sleep.
我需要的是去工作
What I need is to get to work.
我不想被你的病菌传染
Well, I don't want your germs around me.
怎么 你牵我的手 亲我的嘴就行
What? You hold my hand, you kiss my mouth,
但我发烧到39度就过界了吗
but you draw the line at 102 fever?
我们的爱情怎么了
What happened to our love?
谢尔顿 你没事吧
Sheldon, are you okay?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我怎么会在这里
How'd I get here?
我也不知道 我们下班回家就看到你在这儿了
I don't know, we came home from work and we found you.
下班回家
Home from work?
现在几点
What time is it?
9点
9:00.
9点了
9:00?!
那8点和7点 还有之前那么多点
W-What happened to 8:00 and 7:00
都到哪儿去了
and all the other o'clocks?
等下 你不记得了吗
Wait, you don't remember?
我记得早上起床
Well, I remember waking up in the morning,
艾米在我胸口抹感冒舒缓膏
Amy rubbing Vicks on my chest.
她的手又冰又糙 像两大块冻土
And her hands were like two frozen chunks of tundra.
然后我吃了点感冒药 就...
I took some cold medicine to...
我吃了感冒药
I took cold medicine.
你来实验室时
You did seem a little loopy
看起来的确有点呆滞
when you showed up at the lab.
实验室
At-- at the lab?!
为什么我的下半身是赤♥裸♥的
Why am I naked from the waist down?
我不知道你的裤子在哪里
I don't know where your pants are,
但我们倒是在炉子上的锅里发现你的内♥裤♥
but we did find your underwear in a pot on the stove.
我的裤子不见了 我什么都不记得了
My pants are missing, I don't remember anything.
佩妮 你青春在断片中度过 分享下经验
Penny, this is your youth. What do I do?
我不知道
I don't know,
检查一下有没有新纹身吧
check your body for tattoos?
莱纳德 你能不能当个贴心的宝宝...
Leonard, would you be a lamb...
她在逗你的
She's kidding!
等等 我的背包呢
Wait, wait. Where's my bag?
-我的电♥话♥跟钱包都在里头 -在这里
- My phone and my wallet are in my bag. - It's right here.
我的笔记本呢 我的笔记本不见了 不要啊
Where's my notebook? My notebook's gone. Oh, no.
不过是本笔记本而已 有什么大不了的
Okay, it's just a notebook, what's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
里面全是关于那个空军项目的机密信息
It's full of classified information about the air force project!
你怎么能把那个弄丢了呢
How could you lose that?
没关系 我们一定能找着
It's okay, I'm sure we'll find it.
肯定就在这里的某个角落
Look, it's got to be around here somewhere.
也许跟你的裤子在同个地方
Maybe it's wherever your pants are.
不 裤子在微波炉里 笔记本不在
Nope, pants in the microwave, no notebook.
你好
Ah, hello.
伯纳黛特好像有心事
Look, something's going on with Bernadette.
她有跟你说什么吗
She say anything to you?
一个字都没说
Well, nope, not a word.
别这样 跟我说实话
Come on, be honest.
你是不是告诉她 我偷用过她的吸奶器
Did you tell her I tried her breast pump?
没有 但我倒是跟我的心理医生提过
No, but I did mention it to my therapist.
反正她肯定是在生我的气
Well, I know she's mad at me about something.
你做了什么会惹怒她的事
Well, what have you done that would upset her?
那要看你有多少时间听
Oh, gosh, how much time do you have?
要不你先说最严重的那件事呗
Well, why don't you just start with the worst thing?
我想想啊
Hmm, let's see.
好 来吧 六年前
Okay, here we go: six years ago,
我接到一通电♥话♥ 说妮妮的姨婆特里克茜去世了
I got a call that Bernie's great-aunt, Trixie, died.
然后呢
And?
然后我忘记转告她
And I forgot to give her the message.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表