Well, that's been my room since before I met Leonard,
现在却有别人要搬进去住
and now someone else is going to be living in it.
而那个别人还不是我
And that someone else is not me.
你也知道我对于不是我的"别人"作何感想
And you know how I feel about people who aren't me.
我知道那个房♥间里充满了回忆
There are a lot of memories wrapped up in that room.
对我来说也是
For me, too.
你第一次说爱我就是在那个房♥间
The first time you told me you loved me was in that room.
错
Wrong.
当时我们站在我房♥间外的走廊
We were standing outside my room in the hallway.
这就是我刚说到的爱
And there is the love of which I speak.
我知道这样很不理性
I realize it's irrational,
但拉杰的入住让我觉得自己被取代了
but with Raj moving in there, I'm feeling a bit replaced.
现在对他来说是困难时期
Well, this isn't an easy time for him.
他公♥寓♥没了 还欠了一屁♥股♥债
He's losing his apartment, he's in debt,
他可能正羞愧难当呢
he's probably humiliated.
是啊 可能
Yes, probably.
但在确定之前 我该怎么才能舒坦呢
But until we know for sure, how can I feel better?
你们谁还需要什么吗
Can I get anyone anything at all?
拉杰 你不用服务我们
Raj, you don't have to serve us.
这是我该做的 谢谢你们帮我搬我的家当上楼
It's the least I can do for helping me carry my stuff up.
真的没什么大不了的
It was really no problem.
对你来说当然啦 你只搬了一箱毛巾
Not for you, Box of Towels.
总而言之 谢谢你们
Anyway, thanks again.
瞧瞧
Hey, look at that.
你们有拉杰 我们有斯图尔特
You've got a Raj, we've got a Stuart.
或许我们该带他俩去公园
Maybe we should take them both to the park
让他们一起撒欢跑跑
and let them run around together.
我不知道 你那只看起来身上有虫子
I don't know. Yours looks like he has worms.
可以走了吗
You ready to go?
一切准备妥当
All set.
那是什么
What's that?
给拉杰的乔迁礼物
A housewarming gift for Raj.
最好不是一大堆假蛇突然从里面冒出来
Well, a bunch of fake snakes better not spring out of it,
因为那是一份超烂的纪念日礼物
'cause that was a lousy anniversary present.
绝对不会
It's nothing like that.
我考虑到拉杰现在的情况
I just, I thought about Raj's situation,
于是我改变了主意
and I had a change of heart.
而且关于你的礼物
You know, and regarding your gift,
是你自己说"给我惊喜" 而我的确"惊"到你了
you said "Surprise me," and, boy, did I.
时间刚刚好 食物都准备好了
Perfect timing. Food's ready.
等等 在开吃之前 我有一份小小的
Uh, wait-- before we eat, I have a little
"欢迎入住"礼物要给拉杰
"Welcome to the building" gift for Raj.
慢着 是不是会蹦出什么...
Wait, is anything gonna jump out...
不是 我问过了
No. I already asked.
谢谢 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
是一本...空白的笔记本
It's a... blank notebook.
我曾在那个房♥间里想出过不少好点子
Well, I had some of my best ideas in that room,
我相信你也会的
and I'm sure you will, too.
他也未曾在那个房♥间里做过爱呢
He also never had sex in that room.
那是另一件值得期盼的事情啊
That's something else to look forward to.
这对我来说意义重大
This means a lot.
我知道现在对你来说是困难时期
Well, I know this is a difficult time for you.
你的公♥寓♥没了 还欠了一屁♥股♥债
Y-You're losing your apartment, you're in debt,
你可能...肯定羞愧难当吧
and you just-- you must be humiliated.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
哎呀 老天
Oh, good grief.
她真爱拘泥于细节 非得注明出处
She is such a stickler for citing sources.
那些都是艾米的原话
Those were Amy's words.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know!
"哎呀 老天"是查理·布朗的原话 真是够了
"Good grief" was originally said by Charlie Brown, geez.
他犯错或是遇到难题时的口头禅
你说得对 我是羞愧难当
You're right, I am humiliated.
多谢当面指出来
Thanks for pointing it out.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a jerk.
你们能相信他居然这么说我吗
Can you believe this guy?
能
Yes.
我还以为会听到另一种答案呢
I-I thought that was gonna break the other way.
走吧 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
或许我们应该回自己公♥寓♥吃饭
Maybe we should just eat at our place.
好吧
Fine.
你占了我的房♥间
You took my room.
你还让我的朋友跟我翻脸
You turned my friends against me.
现在你开心啦
I hope you're happy.
我有什么值得开心的
What do I have to be happy about?
我的人生一团糟
My life's a wreck.
为什么他可以说出来 而我却不能
How come he can say it and I can't?
快走吧你
Just keep walking.
你好呀 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
真是意外之喜呀
What a pleasant surprise.
你好吗
How are you?
老实说 最近好多了
Honestly, I've been better.
你有时间吗
Do you have time?
莱纳德说你最近很忙
Leonard says you're very busy these days.
我这么说是因为他爱闲聊
Oh, I just say that because he prattles.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们的朋友拉杰搬进了我的旧房♥间
Well, our friend Raj moved into my old room,
这事导致我产生了很多负面情绪
and it's brought up a lot of negative feelings for me.
你觉得失去你的旧房♥间代表了什么
Well, what do you think the loss of your room represents?
贝弗利 你知道我十分敬重你
Beverly, you know I hold you in high esteem.
我们可以跳过你假装不知道答案的戏码
Can we skip the part where you pretend not to know the answer,
直接进入你告诉我答案的环节吗
and get to the part where you tell me the answer?
好的 但你不介意的话
Very well, but, uh, if you don't mind,
为了戏剧化效果 我还是要停顿一下
I'd still like to pause for effect.
现在嘛...
Now...
你最近和福勒博士同居了 对吧
You've recently moved in with Dr. Fowler, yes?
没错
I have.
显然你的旧房♥间代表了一个逃生出口
Clearly, your old room represents an escape hatch,
倘若失去了这出口 你就将被迫面对
and without it, you're forced to confront
和艾米永远生活
the terrifying reality of being trapped
在一起的可怕现实
in a relationship with Amy forever.
我从未想过这问题
I hadn't thought about that.
现在也别开始想
And don't start thinking about it now!
你好呀 艾米
Hello, Amy.
你的这种防御表现似乎也在暗示
Your defensiveness may indicate similar insecurities
你对于这份感情有同样的不安全感
about your relationship with Sheldon.
才不是这样的
That's not true!
她极具防御性地说
She said defensively.
这不是关于我和谢尔顿的问题
This isn't about me and Sheldon.
而是拉杰要搬去和莱纳德还有佩妮一起住
This is about Rajesh moving in with Leonard and Penny.
有点意思
Interesting.
他们发现自己需要再找一个室友了
They've found a need to take yet another roommate.
看来他们也在努力回避二人世界中的残酷现实呀
Seems they're avoiding some harsh realities themselves.
我真没想到
I had no idea
我们这些人的感情生活都是一团乱麻
all our relationships were such a disaster.
唉呀妈呀 你可真厉害
Boy, you're good.
道上的确都是这么传的
That is the word on the street, dear.
也许搬进来并不是个好主意
Maybe moving in was a bad idea.
我屁♥股♥还没坐热 就已经开始制♥造♥麻烦了
I haven't been here one day, I'm already causing problems.
这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿
You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon.
"这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿"
"You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon."
这句话太适合绣在靠垫上了
That'd make a nice needlepoint pillow.
放轻松 我们很欢迎你来住
So, relax. We're happy to have you.
多谢 不过我怎么知道
Thank you, but how do I know
你不是为了安慰我才这么说的呢
you're not saying that just to be nice?
你怎么花钱剪了个狗啃似的发型
Do you actually pay for that haircut?
现在我知道了
That'll do it.
拉杰 我欠你一个道歉
Hey, Raj, I owe you an apology.
你能给你那狗拴个绳子吗
Look, could you please put your dog on a leash?
谢尔顿 我这狗不咬人
Sheldon, she's fine.
那你把她抱紧了
Well, then at least hold her still
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表