Yeah, what's going on with you guys?
给我们来点好消息
Give us some good news.
艾米有话说
Amy's got some news.
是的
Yeah, um...
拉杰要搬走了
Raj is moving out.
不要啊
Oh, no.
什么时候
When?
你还好吧
You doing okay?
不好
Not really.
用我给你放尼尔·戴蒙德的歌♥吗
Want me to put on some Neil Diamond?
你每次听了都会开心点
That always makes you feel better.
不用了
No.
你听一听就会开始发♥情♥ 而我现在没心情
Then you'll get all sexed up and I'm not in the mood.
整整一年都白费了
I mean, an entire year wasted.
你或许忘记了去年你还有一项成就
You might be forgetting another accomplishment of the past year.
是是是 我们还将一个小生命带来人世
Yeah, yeah, we brought life into the world.
不是吧
Really?
你就这么形容我们生孩子的重要性吗
That's the importance you put on us having a baby?
我对此当然开心啊 但我又没怎么出力
I'm happy about it, but, I mean, it's not like I did much.
我是说 前三分钟过后
I mean, after the first three minutes
剩下的都是你的功劳
it was pretty much all you.
你跟他说了去普林斯顿大学的事了吗
So, did you tell him about Princeton yet?
还没 我想等他心情好时再说
No, I'm waiting till he's in a good mood.
亲爱的 那你可能活不到那个时候
Oh, sweetie, you might not live that long.
我不知道 或许我不该走
I don't know, maybe I shouldn't go.
别闹了 他会没事的
Oh, stop it, he'll be fine.
应该吧
I guess.
反正他还有你和莱纳德
And he'll have you and Leonard
你们就住在对门
right across the hall the whole time.
糟糕 等等 或许你不该走
Oh, damn, wait, you know, maybe you shouldn't go...
挂了啊
Got to go.
早上好
Morning.
我为占用超过分配好的如厕时间道歉
I apologize for exceeding my allotted bathroom time.
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
不好
Not really.
显然悲伤会影响人如厕的规律性
Apparently grief can make one less regular.
听到这个消息我也很难过
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我坐在马桶上等了又等 但徒劳无功
No, I sat and I sat, but to no avail.
细节越多 我越难过
Oh, the-the more details, the more sorry.
或许这个能让你开心一点
Well, maybe this'll cheer you up.
我做了你最喜欢的燕麦片
I made your favorite oatmeal...
什么都没加
plain.
今天是什么好日子啊
What's the occasion?
没什么 我只是想做点让你开心的事
No occasion, I just wanted to do something nice for you.
你人真好
You're so kind.
真不知道认识你之前 我是怎么活过来的
You know, I don't know how I ever got by without you.
你嘴真甜 但你之前一个人也活得好好的
That's sweet, but you... you did just fine on your own.
我本来也以为是这样
Well, I thought that, too,
但我逐渐意识到 我对你十分依赖
but I've come to realize, I am completely dependent on you.
谢尔顿 说什么傻话
Sheldon, you're, you're being silly.
不 每天早上醒来 知道你在身边
No, to wake up every morning and know you're there
我都感到很安心
is a great comfort to me.
寡淡无味
Mmm, tasteless.
你手艺怎么那么巧
How do you do it?
你现在要做的就是
You know, what you need to do is
忘掉这个空军项目
put this Air Force project behind you
把精力投入新的研究
and just dive into something new.
倒是可以投入我们的量子认知试验
Well, there is our quantum cognition experiment.
我和你可以多花点时间在那上面
You and I could spend more time on that.
我说不好
Oh, I don't know,
就算我们成功证明了
I mean, let's say we succeed in proving
我们的意识创造现实
that our consciousness creates reality.
那也算不上什么伟大成就
I mean, what will we have really accomplished?
一块面包还是卖♥♥三块钱啊
You know, a loaf of bread's still three bucks.
我不懂了
I'm confused.
是你总说希望有更多时间和我相处
You're always saying that you want to spend more time with me.
对 我是这么说过
That is true, I have said that.
你整天说 真的很烦
Well, a lot, it's very annoying.
发生什么变化了吗
Has something changed?
你是不是有事瞒着我
Um, is there something that you're not telling me?
我得到了普林斯顿大学的夏季研究奖学金
I was offered a summer research fellowship at Princeton.
普林斯顿吗
Princeton?
很不错的大学
A fine institution.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦教过书的地方
The place where Albert Einstein taught.
莱纳德也是在那里拿到博士学位
And where Leonard got his PhD,
所以那学校可能没落了
so it may have gone downhill.
对 就是那所
Yeah, that's the one.
这是很棒的消息
Well, that's wonderful.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我还没接受
Well, I-I haven't accepted it yet.
我想先跟你商量一下
I wanted to talk to you first.
有什么好商量的
Wh-What is there to talk about?
你必须接受 这很重要
You have to take it. It's important.
你也很重要
So are you.
谢谢 但我不会有事的
Thank you, but I'll be fine.
你确定吗
Are-are you sure?
是的 虽然我可能失去了导向系统和女友
Yes. I may have lost my guidance system and my girlfriend,
但我结肠里还有昨天吃的食物
but I still have a colon full of yesterday's meals
陪伴着我
to keep me company.
不过 因为你做的高纤早餐
Although, thanks to your high-fiber breakfast,
它们很快也要离我而去了
I'm sure that'll be leaving me, too.
真的吗
Really?
他都不往里面加葡萄干或香蕉片那些吗
He doesn't put raisins or banana slices or anything in it?
我觉得纯燕麦不是这件事的重点
I don't think plain oatmeal was the point of that story.
我是喜欢加点红糖啦
I mean, I like a little brown sugar...
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
-抱歉 -不好意思
- Sorry. - Sorry.
你还是会去的吧
You're still gonna go, right?
我也不知道
I don't know.
谢尔顿现在那么脆弱
Sheldon's so vulnerable right now.
听着 如果你们角色调换
Oh, come on. Look, if the roles were reversed,
他会马上坐第一班火车去新泽西
he'd be on the first train to New Jersey,
如果第一班上有青少年的话 他会搭第二班
or the second train if there were teenagers on the first one.
再说距离不见得是坏事啊
Well, distance might be nice.
上次华仔完成一个大型项目后
The last time a big project ended for Howie,
我到哪儿他都要跟着
he wouldn't stop following me around.
我去做乳腺X光检查他也要一起去
He even went with me to get a mammogram.
那有什么问题
Well, what's wrong with that?
他想跟我一起做检查
No, he wanted to get one with me,
跟某种诡异的情侣按♥摩♥似的
like some kind of weird couple's massage.
然而你还是给他生了孩子 厉害
And yet you bore his child. Neato.
你还是对这个机会感到兴奋的 对吧
You're excited about this opportunity, right?
当然了 我能成为第一组
Of course. I get to be part of the first team
使用氡标记来映射结构...
to use radon markers to map the structures that...
行了 说"是的"就够了
Okay, a simple yes will do.
你一定要去
You have to go.
我知道 可如果谢尔顿...
I know, but what if Sheldon...
听我说 就算分隔两地一阵子
Okay, listen to me. Your relationship can handle
你们俩的感情也不会受影响
being long distance for a while.
你们俩本来"亲密"接触也不多
It's not like you two are very physical.
你又不知道我们关起门来都干了什么
Hey, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
总给你讲课吗
A lot of lectures?
看来你还真知道
All right, so you know.
相信我 如果你不去
I'm telling you, if you don't go
你会后悔一辈子
you'll end up regretting it.
-等等我 -又来了
- Wait up! ?- Oh, great.
你有东西忘记带了哦
You left something at home.
人家的爱心大抱抱
A big hug!
还有人家的爱心小亲亲
I found it right next to these kisses.
我已经没救了
It's too late for me.
你快逃吧
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表