没错 减小的程度有这么大
Yes, it's... this much less big.
我都不确定可不可行
I'm not even sure that's possible.
我问过几个麻省理工的同事
Well, I ran it by some colleagues at MIT,
他们认为四个月就能搞定
and they thought they could get it done in four months.
-四个月 -那我们两个月就能搞定
- Four months? - Yeah, we'll do it in two!
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
Hi. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
我才是这个项目的主力设计者
I'm the actual brains behind this project.
还有工程师不是真正的科学家
Also, engineers aren't real scientists,
麻省理工是一所职业学院
MIT's a trade school,
还有还有 死星来自《星球大战》不是《星际迷航》
and the Death Star is from Star Wars, not Star Trek!
撇开那些不说
But otherwise,
感谢为国服役
thank you for your service.
霍华德跟我说你要加班 所以我带了吃的来
Howard told me you were working late, so I brought dinner.
谢谢 我只是想安静地工作
Oh, thanks. You know, I just wanted to get some work done
不用每五分钟就有人跑来恭喜我怀孕了
without people congratulating me about the baby every five minutes.
我今天自己在实验室
I spent my day alone in the lab
陪一只炭疽感染的老鼠等死
waiting for a rat to die of anthrax.
你是来给我送吃的 还是来幸灾乐祸
Did you come here to bring me dinner or to gloat?
我是来看看你心情好点没
Well, I came to see how you were feeling,
但我猜还在生气呢
but I'm guessing still angry?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我老板要见我 我现在压力山大
My boss wants to meet with me, and I'm stressing.
你真的认为他们会开始区别对待你吗
You really think they're gonna start treating you differently?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我向来都被人区别对待
I've always been treated differently!
瞧我小体型 听我的小尖嗓
Look at me! Listen to me!
你看见我脑子里永远不会首先想到
I mean, the first thought when you see me isn't,
"那是一位科学家"
"That's a scientist."
你只会想"希望她不要跟妈妈走丢"
It's, "I wonder if her mommy knows where she is."
我好后悔给你买♥♥了欢乐儿童餐
I am really regretting that I got you a Happy Meal.
我那么努力工作才坐上这个位置
I've worked so hard to get where I am,
我不想因为怀孕
and I don't want to get sent back to square one
就被打回原点
because I'm pregnant.
我懂你的感受
I understand how you feel.
谢谢
Thank you.
真希望我能做些什么让你好过点
I wish there were some way I could make it better.
你给我买♥♥了薯条 这是好的第一步
Well, you brought me French fries. That's a start.
其实我给你买♥♥了切片苹果 因为你怀孕了嘛
Uh, actually, I got you apple slices 'cause you're pregnant.
切片苹果
Apple slices?
哪个傻♥逼♥会去麦当劳买♥♥水果啊
What kind of lunatic goes to McDonald's and gets fruit?!
小的立马重新买♥♥
I'll be right back.
老娘还要巧克力奶昔
And a chocolate shake!
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
莱纳德生我气了 我给他做柠檬方块呢
Oh, Leonard's mad at me, so I'm making him lemon bars.
他爱吃柠檬方块吗
Does he even like lemon bars?
不爱吃
Not really.
但我也在生他的气 所以就柠檬方块吧
But I'm mad at him, too, so lemon bars it is.
会面时发生什么事了吗
Something happen at the meeting?
他们逼我保证不说话
They made me promise I wouldn't talk.
-结果你说话了 -你看吧
- And you talked? - Well, now, see?
你都知道会发生什么事了
You knew what was gonna happen.
他们怎么就不知道呢
Why didn't they?
总之现在我们承诺了要在极短的时间内
Anyway, now we're committed to completing this project
完成这个项目
in a ridiculously short time frame,
大家都生我气了
and everyone's upset with me.
也许这能让你好过点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
伯纳黛特也在生我的气
Bernadette's mad at me, too.
也许这能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
有一种类型的寄生蜂
a parasitoid wasp known as Oobius depressus
在被认定灭绝101年后重新被发现踪迹了
has been rediscovered after 101 years of presumed extinction.
这怎么让我好过了
Why would that make me feel better?
那你跟伯纳黛特的事又怎么会让我好过
Why would your Bernadette thing make me feel better?
至少我的还有教育意义
At least mine was educational.
好吧 当我没说
Okay. Never mind.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
告诉我伯纳黛特为什么生你的气了
Tell me why Bernadette is upset with you.
我跟公♥司♥的人说了她怀孕的事
Well, I told people at work that she's pregnant.
但她没准备让他们知道
She wasn't ready for them to know.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我就是说溜嘴了 我也很懊悔
Well, it just slipped out. I feel terrible.
跟我简直一模一样
See, that's exactly what happened to me,
除了我是故意说的 而且并不后悔
except that I said it on purpose, and I have no regrets.
两个月内完成有可能吗
Is it even possible to get this done in two months?
也许吧 不知道
Well, maybe. I don't know.
我们得每周不歇地一天工作12小时
We'll have to work 12 hours a day, seven days a week.
也就是说我不能再每天给佩妮做早餐了
Which means I won't be able to make Penny breakfast every day,
她会意识我做的法式吐司奶油卷
and she'll realize my brioche French toast
是唯一让她不跟我离婚的原因
was the only thing keeping her in the marriage.
我也爱吃你做的法式吐司
I love your French toast.
谢了 兄弟
Oh, thanks, man.
那你们为什么同意那个截止日期
So, why did you guys even agree to the deadline?
我们没同意 谢尔顿干的
We didn't. Sheldon did.
你就让他答应了
And you just let him?
上校还说这是苟利国家的事
Well, the colonel said it was for the good of the country,
我们就因资金而趋之了
and the funding is substantial.
没有 主要当时有一阵尴尬的沉默
No, but mostly, there was an awkward pause,
于是为了打破尴尬局面 我就说了"好"
and I broke it by saying, "Okay."
看来我要见不到你们一阵子了
So I guess I won't be seeing you guys for a while.
是这样的
Oh, looks like it. Wow.
你们去军方工作 独留我一人
You're going off to work with the military, leaving me behind.
我突然理解军嫂的生活了
Now I know how all those army wives feel.
你够了啊
Would you stop?
我们就是在大学另一端而已
We're just gonna be on the other side of campus.
也在这里
And right here.
你就是一傻姑娘
You are a deeply silly man.
他怎么如此不敢直面内心呢
He is so afraid of his feelings.
有空吗
Got a minute?
有啊 进来
Yeah, come on in.
我想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我知道你是不小心说出去的
I know what you did was an accident.
谢谢你 对不起 我跟你撒谎了
Oh, thank you, and I'm sorry I lied about it.
不过 你撒谎挺在行的
For what it's worth, you're a great liar.
艾米也这么夸我的
Oh, that's what Amy said.
研究项目怎么样了
So what's going on with the research project?
他们还会让你负责吗
Are they gonna let you run it?
老板说他还没定下来
Well, my boss said he hadn't decided yet,
于是我温柔地提醒了他
so I gently reminded him
他是个有钱白人老头
that he's an old rich white guy,
而我是个甜美无害的小孕妇
and I'm a sweet little pregnant lady
在陪审团面前演落泪戏码 没在怕的
who's not afraid to cry in front of a jury.
你威胁要告他
You threatened to sue?
我多年前就已学会 当你只有一米五
Hey, I learned a long time ago, when you're four feet eleven
而平视只能看到每个男人裆部时
and eye level with every guy's crotch,
你就往那里捶就对了
that's where you punch.
有点意思
That's funny.
我学到的不是捶 是...
I learned something totally different.
其实呢
Do you know what?
不过是个研究项目
It's just a research project.
世上最重要的工作
The most important job in the world
应该是抚养这个孩子
is gonna be raising this child.
那才赋予我生命的意义
It's all I need to give my life meaning.
说得太好了
Oh, that's so beautiful.
你信了 那就好
You believe me? Oh, good.
再多11个像你这样的笨蛋
11 more chumps like you,
整团陪审团就随老娘摆布了
I'll have the jury eating out of my hand.
我之前都不知道这栋楼是机密建筑
I never realized this building was classified.
也许正是因为它是机密
Maybe that's because it's classified.
希望不会离我们的车位太远
Wish we weren't so far from my parking space.
就你吃柠檬方块的那个熊样
The way you put away those lemon bars,
远点是好事
perhaps that's a good thing.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表