被敌人包围
We're pinned down!
我们冲不出去了
We can't get through!
谢尔顿 快过来帮忙
Sheldon, get over here and help!
好 马上来
Okay, one second.
谢尔顿 你干嘛在原地上下蹦
Sheldon, why are you jumping up and down?
我试着开枪呢
I'm trying to shoot.
那你按开枪钮啊
Then use the shoot button,
不是按"演示跳跳虎的强项"钮
not the "Wonderful thing about Tiggers" button!
结束了 团灭
That's it, we're dead.
申请再战
Okay, challenge them again.
战书已下
Doing it right now.
他们打不了
Oh, they can't.
明天有场重要的9到12岁儿童棒球大赛呢
There's an important Little League game tomorrow.
难怪能虐我们 人家是运动员
No wonder they beat us, they're jocks.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
我曾叱咤游戏界
I used to excel at these things.
小孩子向来比较会打电玩
Kids are always better at video games.
我讨厌这样
Well, I don't like it.
有句安慰的话不知该不该讲 你穿着还像小孩
Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child.
不 不只是电玩
No, but it's not just video games.
我给手♥机♥更新了版本 我花了一周
I downloaded the new O.S. For my phone, took me a week
才不再意外给人发送亲亲表情
to stop accidentally texting kissy faces to everyone.
所以我们的爱情是假的吗
Oh, so our love is not real?
我懂你的感觉
Well, I-I know how you feel.
我试着用过日本的全自动马桶
I tried one of those electronic Japanese toilets,
结果差点把我弹飞出厕所
practically shot myself across the room.
看来我不得不承认
I guess I just need to face it,
我不再是少年神童
I'm no longer a wunderkind.
我现在只是少根筋 不知中午吃啥儿童
Now I just wonder what's for lunch.
热狗
Hot dogs.
我都不知道哺乳期可以喝酒
I didn't know you could drink while you're breastfeeding.
人家说啤酒里的酵母有助产奶
Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production.
我敢说这是不实传闻 我查查
I'm pretty sure that's a myth, let me check.
查出来我不能喝 我就用这杯子打爆你头
Ruin it for me and I'll break this glass over your head.
敬自欺欺人一杯
To denial.
我去续杯
Oh, I'm gonna get another.
要吃的吗
You want food?
要 哺乳每天会消耗掉5000卡热量
Yeah, breastfeeding burns, like, 5,000 calories a day.
敢碰你手♥机♥试试
Do not touch that phone.
佩妮
Penny?
扎克 你好啊
Oh, Zack. Hey.
得多巧啊 能在这里碰到你
What are the odds of running into you here?
这是间酒吧 所以不需要多巧
Well, it's a bar, so pretty good.
有何新鲜事
Uh, what's new?
挺多的呢
Oh, tons of stuff.
后院种了人工草皮 订了婚
Put artificial grass in my backyard, got engaged,
疑似皮肤癌的痣后来发现只是记号♥笔印迹
had a scary mole that turned out to be Sharpie.
恭喜你啊
Well, congratulations.
我的皮肤科医生也这么说
That's what my dermatologist said.
是恭喜你订婚 太好了
No, on-on getting engaged, good for you.
谢谢 那你呢
Oh, thanks. How about you?
莱纳德最近好吗
Hey, how's Leonard?
还那么聪明吗
Is he still smart?
还好 还那么聪明 他正在为
Yes, yes, he's working for the government
政♥府♥研发无限持续陀螺仪
on an infinite persistence gyroscope.
果然 我第一次说正确
Of course, the first time I say it right,
他人就刚好不在
he's not even here.
我可喜欢这小个子了
I love that little guy.
或许我们该找一天一起吃饭
Hey, we should all have dinner sometime.
可以啊 我再问一下莱纳德
Uh, yeah, sure, I'll check with Leonard.
太好了 那我也问下莎拉
Cool, I'll check with Sara.
莎拉[Siri] 调出我的日程表
Sara, pull up my calendar.
这功能从来没好使过
It never works for me.
我一直在想我们这次遭人羞辱的事
I've been thinking about our recent humiliation.
你得说得更详细才知道哪次
You're gonna have to be more specific.
被孩子们羞辱
At the hands of those teenagers.
还不够详细
More.
被少年们羞辱
Boy teenagers.
电玩啊 是啊 太惨了
Oh, the video game. Yeah, that was bad.
我开始去阅读一些有关认知活力的文章
I started doing some reading on cognitive vitality,
读到了一个有关"青春永驻"的研究领域
and I came across an area of research called "Super-aging."
你们知道谁青春永驻吗 珍妮弗·洛佩兹
You know who's a super-ager? Jennifer Lopez.
她的不老秘方到底是什么啊
Like, what is her secret?
这情况还真罕见
Now, this is rare.
我不知道自己想先让你们俩哪个闭嘴
I don't know which one of you I want to stop talking first.
这理论是说如果你狠狠磨炼你的大脑
The theory is that if you really tax your brain,
脑神经纤维会变得更粗壮
the neurofibers will become thicker
神经胶质细胞更有光泽
and the glial cells more lustrous.
就像珍妮弗的秀发
Like JLo's hair.
两位 真的是不相上下啊
Boy, it is neck and neck right now.
那保持青春永驻跟
How is super-aging any different
做填字游戏有什么区别
than, like, doing crossword puzzles?
不再是做些简单的认知任务就行了
Well, it's not just doing simple cognitive tasks.
你得逼你的大脑走出原本的舒适区
You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone
再使其达到精神疲惫的状态
and reach mental exhaustion.
我天天开车载你上班
I drive you to work every day,
我的大脑估计得强壮得像绿巨人
my brain must look like the Hulk.
如果你真的想挑战自己极限
If you really want to challenge yourself,
你可以试着学印地语啊
you could learn to speak Hindi.
Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha.
你能用英语说吗
Could you say that in English?
我其实从没学过印地语
I actually, I never learned Hindi.
你准备好出发了吗
Hey, you ready to go?
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
怎么啦
What's the matter?
说实话 跟你的前男友吃晚饭感觉有点怪
Honestly? It's a little strange having dinner with your ex-boyfriend,
又不是我们有很多话可以聊
and it's not like we have a lot to talk about.
干嘛 他超喜欢你好吗
What? He loves you, okay?
他对你的工作很感兴趣
And he's interested in your work.
你可以聊你的无限远景...
You could talk about the infinite perspective...
我发誓我真知道叫什么
I swear I know it.
没事啦 我们走吧
It'll be fine, let's just go.
而且他的未婚妻也会在 你懂吧
Well, and his fiance will be there, so you know,
找不到话聊时 就可以聊他们的婚礼
if the conversation lags, we can talk about their wedding.
干嘛啦 上次坐飞机
Come on, I spent an entire plane ride
我听你聊了整路的《死侍2》预告片
with you talking about the trailer for Deadpool 2.
我就知道你在装睡
I knew you weren't asleep.
两位好呀
Hey, guys.
-你好 -你的未婚妻呢
- Hi. - Hey, where's your fiance?
她来不了 她有急事
Oh, she couldn't make it. She had an emergency.
不会吧 发生什么事了
Oh, no, what happened?
我没问
I didn't ask.
什么东西那么香
What smells so good?
拉杰在教我做牛角包
Raj is teaching me to make croissants.
这是你保持大脑青春永驻的方式之一吗
Is this part of your super-aging?
没错 一开始我觉得会很难
Yes. Yeah, it seemed daunting at first,
但之后发现
but then I realized,
这跟我小时候家里的化学实验装置一样
it's like the chemistry set I had as a kid.
区别在于 当你哥哥吃掉这个后
Only, when your brother eats this,
没人需要打电♥话♥给中毒控制中心
no one has to call Poison Control.
好了
Okay.
尝尝吧
Shall we?
天啊
Oh, my God.
既脆又酥 充满牛油香味
It's light, it's flaky, it's buttery.
你不用跟他滚床单 吃个牛角包就能高♥潮♥了
You don't need to have sex with him, just eat one of these.
是啊 确实很好吃
Yes, it is delicious.
不过 物理学家 面包师 爱人
Wha... Physicist, baker, lover,
世间哪有我做不到的事啊
what can't I do?
显然只做脑力劳动还不够
Well, clearly mental tasks are not enough.
也许你还得挑战一下运动技能
Maybe you need to challenge your motor skills.
我再说最后一遍 我不会跟你来挠痒痒大战
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表