舒服了吧
Better?
不行 我还能听到
No, I can still hear it.
等等 是我发出的 算了别管了
Oh, wait, that's me. Never mind, it's fine.
你这个人真烦人
You know, you're exhausting.
我就知道不该跟你一起工作
I knew working together was a bad idea.
等一下
Hold on.
我知道哪里错了
I see what's wrong here.
我们只传送到了枕叶部分
We did the propagation only to the occipital lobe,
却忘了前额皮质
not to the prefrontal cortex.
那就代表这个延迟参数
That would mean that this delayed parameter
应该再增加250毫秒
should be increased 250 milliseconds.
这样才对嘛
Oh, that is much better.
老弟 如果你的妙计能够像
Yeah, boy, if good ideas came out of your brain the way
你的鼻涕一样喷薄而出的话 我们就所向无敌了
mucus comes out of your nose, we'd be in good shape.
来 喝一小口
Now, take a sip,
在嘴里搅动一下
swirl it around your mouth,
用心去体会它的香气
and try to notice the flavors,
单宁和口感
the tannins, the textures.
如何
Well?
我应该先把口香糖吐出来
I probably should have spit out my gum first.
你知道吗
Yeah. You know,
过去的几周我过得相当艰难
the last couple of weeks have been pretty rough,
但和你们住在一起
but, uh, staying here with you guys
让我的心情总算轻松了一点
has really helped take my mind off of it.
我们也很喜欢你住在这里
Well, we've loved having you around.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, sweetie?
莱纳德
Leonard?
他什么时候走的呀
Yeah, when did he leave?
是啊 真没礼貌
Yeah, that's rude.
跟你们一起待着感觉真好
You know, it's nice to spend time with people
你们才不会把工作当成肥皂剧讨论
who don't talk about work like it's some kind of soap opera.
珍妮佛还在尝试一路"睡"上去吗
Jennifer still trying to sleep her way to the top?
是的
Yeah.
有人陪佩妮做那些你不喜欢的事
You should be happy someone wants to do the stuff with Penny
你应该高兴才对
you don't want to.
对呀 我多希望有人来陪着霍华德
Yeah, I wish I had that with Howard.
等等
Wait.
什么 我逼你陪我做什么了
What? What do I make you do?
我想想 魔术用品店
Let's see, the magic store,
《神秘博士》动漫会
the Doctor Who convention,
全国皮带扣收藏家见面会
the National Belt Buckle Collector's meet and greet.
邀请函上写得清清楚楚
It said right there on the invitation,
"为快乐扣紧皮带[安全带]"
"Buckle up for fun."
我读时你没听不是我的错
It's not my fault you didn't listen.
我相信我是反应过度了
I'm sure I'm overreacting.
你有权有自己的感受
You're entitled to feel how you feel.
如果你不喜欢 你应该和她谈
If you don't like it, you should just talk to her.
我不想让自己像个吃醋的宝宝一样
I don't want to sound like a jealous baby.
那也许你不应该和她谈
Oh, then maybe you shouldn't talk to her.
我就感觉
You know, I had a feeling
你用错了计算模型
you were using the wrong computational model,
但我什么也没说 因为你太敏感了
but I didn't say anything 'cause you're so sensitive.
就因为光热声味
Just because I am easily bothered
以及鸟儿看我的样子 很容易让我心烦
by light, heat, sound, smell and the way birds look at me
并不代表我很敏感
does not mean I'm sensitive!
如果视觉皮质在看到动作电位时
I wonder what kind of success we'd have
我们便马上明确度量
if we defined measurement as the first moment
我们现在会取得怎样的成功呢
that an action potential is seen by the visual cortex.
这是大胆又具见解深刻的解决方案
That is a daring and insightful solution.
我们终于有进展了
We're finally making progress.
真希望不吵架就能做到就好了
I wish we could do it without fighting.
如果吵架是我们获得进展的原因呢
What if the fighting is the reason we're making progress?
我想也不是可能
I suppose it's conceivable that
我们体内"战或逃"反应相关的荷尔蒙
the hormones associated with our fight-or-flight response
可以令我们的认知过程更敏锐
could be sharpening our cognitive processes.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
你阿公阿嬷口齿不清 弯腰驼背老罗锅
then your grandparents mumble and have bad posture.
你好大的胆子 这样说我的奶奶
How dare you speak that way about my Grammy--
等等 慢着
Hey, wait a second. Wait.
零度以下时 ΔT 可以等于 α
Delta "T" could equal alpha sub-zero.
看来我们得做出选择
It seems we have a choice to make.
以科学的名义 放弃所有基本规则
Abandon all ground rules in the name of science,
或是为了我们的恋情放弃合作
or... give up collaborating for the sake of our relationship.
只有一个明确的选择
There's only one clear choice.
-科学 -不是 你这个傻♥逼♥
- Science it is. - No, you bonehead!
骂人 太好了
Name-calling, that is perfect.
我在计算这个方程式时
Now, when I get to this equation here,
尽管痛骂我 知道吗
really let me have it. You know?
提示下 我穿衣服没啥品味
I-If it helps, I'm not the sharpest dresser.
总之 我知道这样很傻 但拉杰搬来后
Anyway, I know it's silly, but since Raj moved in,
我觉得受到了排挤
I've been feeling a little left out.
亲爱的 你是在说什么疯话
Well, sweetie, that's crazy.
不 佩妮 别无视他的感受
No, no, Penny, don't dismiss his feelings.
谢谢你 我只是觉得...
Thank you. I just feel...
等等 我不是说
Hang on, I'm not saying
他的感受不疯狂
that his feelings aren't crazy.
我只是不想让他觉得
I just don't want him to think that
这里不是能安心分享的场所
this isn't a safe place.
说实话
Well, to be truthful...
这里为什么会不能安心
Well, why wouldn't this be a safe place? I mean,
他身边有他的老婆和死党之一
he's surrounded by his wife and one of his best friends.
我不想乱揣测莱纳德的想法
I don't want to speak for Leonard.
谢谢你 我...
Thank you. I...
但当你没安全感时
But when you're insecure,
再多的外部肯定
no amount of external validation
也没法让你觉得安心
can ever make you feel safe.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你对这类的事真的很敏感
You know, you're really sensitive about this kind of stuff.
-我善于倾听 -对
- I'm a good listener. - Yeah.
孪生姐妹花
Hey, Olsen twins...
怎么了
What?
我就坐在这里
Well, I-I mean, I'm sitting right here.
你们在讨论我的感受
You're talking about my feelings
却把我晾在一边不理我
and somehow leaving me out of the conversation.
对不起 你想说什么
I'm sorry. What did you want to say?
我不知道 你们差不多都说到了
I don't know, you pretty much covered it.
你读一下好吗
Can you read them back?
"修订版基本规则第一条
"Revised ground rule number one:
我们是一队的 但这是竞争"
We are on the same team, but it is a competition."
非常好 非常好
Excellent. Excellent.
关于这点 你输定了 废柴
And on a related point, you're going down, punk.
"修订版基本规则第二条
"Revised ground rule number two:
肯定会有愚蠢的问题
There are definitely stupid questions.
问出愚蠢的问题的人
And those who ask them can be told so
对方可以当着其愚蠢的面指出"
right to their stupid face."
我喜欢这条
I love that one.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
"第三条
"Number three:
合适的辱骂话题包括
Fair topics for insult include
教育门第 科学领域
Educational pedigree, scientific field,
智力能力 以及母亲"
intellectual prowess, and mamas."
这几点也太猛了
Yeah, that list is strong.
就像你老母渴望和水手们乱搞的欲望一样猛
Like your mother's urge to be promiscuous with sailors.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表